20.

The Fairies Mission : Finding True Love

            “So, tell us. How did he save you? Is he acting so charmingly? I mean, did he look so damn cool? Did he wear sunglasses while saving you? Did he fight that cruel Queen?” Fairy Jiyeon shoot so many questions to fairy Eunji.

            “Slowly, girl. It’s not that charming, not that cool, and he didn’t wear sunglasses while saving me. But I do thankful that he fight the Queen with all his might. I mean, now I can freely come here to Earth without anyone see me just like how the other Gold Fairy did,” fairy Eunji said with a smile.

            “Heol! Are you praising him? You totally in love with him, aren’t you?” fairy Jiyeon ask with a smirk.

            “And you totally jealous, aren’t you?” fairy Eunji replied.

            “How can I not be?” fairy Jiyeon pouted.

            “Well, in that case you have to try to fall in love with fairy JB and try to make him fall in love with you. You know what, I miss you girls so much. But I can’t keep coming here seeing you since fairy Dongwoon is still sick. I need to be with him. So, please come back faster,” fairy Eunji said.

            “I don’t know how to fall in love,” fairy Jiyeon said, slowly.

            “Just try to spend more time with him. Sooner or later, I’m sure your feelings will grow for him,” fairy Eunji  suggested.

            “Aigoo~ You’re now an expert in love huh?” fairy Jiyeon smirk.

           

^^

            Fairy Jiyeon scoffed a cough roughly behind a not so tall yet not so short guy wearing a cap and sunglasses while holding a cup of coffee. The guy turn behind and it turns out to be fairy JB. She immediately smile to him as he look at her.

            “Hi,” she waves to him.

            “Hi,” he replied coldly back to fairy Jiyeon. Fairy Jiyeon felt annoyed but she couldn’t scold him or everything she plans to fall in love with him will turns out not so well.

            “Are you free right now?” she asks.

            “Do I look busy?” he asks back.

            “Not at all,” she said.

            “So?” he asks again.

            “Can we go out together? For a date? I mean, I want to get closer to you so that we can return to our world together soon. Just like how my unni, fairy Eunji did with fairy Dongwoon,” she said cutely.

            “I feel so lazy to do so though. It’s been so good staying on Earth,” he said. Ignoring fairy Jiyeon’s request.

            “If you say so, then,” fairy Jiyeon bow to him and was about to walk away.

            “I only said I’m lazy. I didn’t said I don’t want to,” he said and walk away, pulling along fairy Jiyeon’s hand. Fairy Jiyeon crept a smile.

            I got you, she thought.

 

            Both fairy JB and fairy Jiyeon went to the amusement park to enjoy their date but there only silence between them. “Aren’t you going to ask me anything?” fairy Jiyeon started to ask.

            “No,” he said, coldly.

            “Should I ask you then?” fairy Jiyeon asks.

            “Up to you,” he said.

            “Do you want to eat ice cream?” she asks.

            He look at her. Rising his eyebrows. “Is that even a question?” he asks and walk to the uncle that sells ice cream.

            “It is!” she shouted and run cutely to him.

            She eat the ice cream that fairy JB bought for her happily. She even offered him but as usual, he rejected it coldly. Fairy JB walk so fast that fairy Jiyeon could not follow his pace, so she run to him and held his hand. He look at her.

            “You walk so fast,” she said and enjoy her ice cream.

            “As expected, my cute little dino,” Fairy Eunji that have been watching them all this while said to herself.