The Power of the Queen

The Fairies Mission : Finding True Love

 

Min Ah fly away and meet Song Jieun as the Queen ask to meet. Song Jieun didn’t take a long time to fly since she have the ability to appear at any places just in the moment. So, she just need to close her eyes and focus. Within a second, she already infront of the Queen. “ I know you will come quickly “ the Queen said, smiling. Jieun smile back.

“ Of course Queen Hyuna “ Jieun said and bow. She stand up and sit on the air. “ Hmm, so you know what I want right ? “ Queen Hyuna start asking her. She nods. “ Yes, but I still don’t get it. Is it helping them or look after them ? Because I thought you supply them half of their power “ Jieun said. The Queen stand up and fly away. After a few minutes, she came back with a wand that not everyone can hold it. Jieun was so surprised.

“ Omo ! Queen, what are you going to do with that wand ? “Jieun ask the Queen. “ Okay “ the Queen said. “ You know that I’ll only give this to someone I trust right ? “ the Queen ask Jieun. She nods. “ I’ll give it to you “ Jieun was so surprised when Queen Hyuna hand it over the wand to her. “ But Queen “ she can’t say anything. “ Don’t worry. It’ll help you. Please make me believe in you okay ? “ Jieun nods.

“ Oh yeah, by the way. If they ever gotten into trouble, don’t help them. Give them advices. This wand id for you. Not for them “ Queen Hyuna continued , “ And you’re there to take care of them. I’m afraid they might do something inappropriate things to the guy fairies “ Jieun laugh. “ Arasso Queen. I’ll do my best “ Jieun said.

“ Queen Hyuna ! “ Min Ah suddenly enter the palace station. “ Ah I’m sorry. Fairy Jieun also here “ Min Ah said while bowing 90 degrees to the Queen. “ It’s okay. What is it ? “ Queen Hyuna ask. Min Ah fly to infront of the Queen and stand beside Jieun. And as a fairy, for sure her legs didn’t touch the ground. “ Fairy Eunji, Jiyeon and IU is in trouble “ the Queen immediately sense that her fairy is in trouble and fly to the place where Jiyeon is.

Min Ah followed the Queen fly while Jieun disappearing and appear at the magical shining flower where Jiyeon located. It’s the place where all the new fairy learn how to fly. It’s a big and shining flowers and when the fairies jump on it, they will rebound for a long way.

[This is the moment when Song Jieun met Queen Hyuna]

“ Jiyeon-ah !!!! “ Eunji yelled her name. “ Stop doing that please !!!! “ Eunji yelled again. Eunji fly near to Jiyeon but Jiyeon attack her with fire which make her flew backwards. “ Arghh ! Jiyeon-ah ! Stop attacking me ! It’s hurt to be attack by fire ! “ she yelled again. “ IU-ah , help me !! “ Eunji ask for help. IU, who is scared just now, for the sake to help Eunji she fly near Eunji.

There’s nothing that she can help actually, because there’s no chance that flower can beat fire. But she tried her best to made a garden full of flower infront of Eunji in order to protect her. But unfortunately, the flower are all get burn. But then, suddenly …

Pshh ! Pshh ! Pshh ! 

 

Someone saves Eunji and IU from getting attacked by Jiyeon. Jiyeon look at the fairy whose prevent her from letting out her anger. “ Yah ! How did you enter this world ?! “ Jiyeon shout. Eunji and IU look at the fairy whose standing infront of them. They were so shocked since a guy fairies shouldn’t be allowed in Clamor World.

“ I’ll destroy you now “ Eunji, Jiyeon and IU said. Eunji gone in the blink of an eye and suddenly appear at the back of the fairy. She push using her power the guy fairy back and made the fairy fly to the front and his back is in pain. Then, IU play a role. She made a bunch of flowers around the fairy nad Jiyeon started to attack him using fire. But, he’s too strong.

He attacked them back using his power. He gather the wind and push the wind to the fairies. Made the fairies choked and blood come out from their mouth. They wipe the blood harshly, and fly again to attack the guy fairies. But then, before they could attack, the guy fairies fly up to the sky and throw a big stone to them. Luckily Eunji moves faster. She touch her fairies hand and they all disappear from there.

They keep attacking each other when ….

“ STOP THIS WAR ! “ Queen Hyuna arrive and shout to stop them. All of them stop suddenly and gasped for air. When Queen Hyuna started to shout, the fairies won’t be able to use the power. Especially, if the fairies comes from another world. That’s another power she got. The Queen fly to the guy fairy and grab his collar neck. She pull up the fairy.

“ What are you doing in my world ? “ she ask. Fairy Jieun and fairy Min Ah fly to Eunji, Jiyeon and IU and bring them to the treatment room while the Queen Hyuna handle the guy fairy. “ I ask you, WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY WORLD AND HURT MY FAIRIES ?!!! “ Queen Hyun shout. The guy fairy was shocked and can’t even moves his hand. “ I.. I just came to visit “ the guy fairy replied.

“ VISIT ? WHY KIND OF VISIT IF YOU HURT MY FAIRIES ?!!! “ Queen Hyun shout again and throw his to the ground which made him hurt his back. “ Give me your name and which world you came from “ Queen Hyuna started to talk slowly. “ I’m Woohyun. I came from Mixed World “ he said while wiping his blood that started to flow beside his mouth. “ Mixed World ? The one that controlled by Queen Chaerin ? “ Queen Hyuna ask. He nods.

“ Whatever it is, you have made a big mistake to invaded my world and hurt my fairies. You will receive your punishment “ Queen Hyuna said. She pointed her finger to Woohyun and closed her eyes. But then, she opened her eyes. “ I’ve took half of your power. Now get back to your world “ Queen Hyuna said. She pull her hand to Woohyun’s face and make a fist. She bring her hand up to the sky and throw it. All of sudden, Woohyun disappear from her world.

 

 

Okay ! How is this chapter ? Is it getting bored already ? I’m sorry okayyy J I’ll try to make it more interesting and I’ll watch some fairies story to inspired me more on writing. Have fun reading J Leave your comment okay ? You know how much I love you readers !!!

Don’t forget to subscribe if you visit this fic. I really appreciate it. Keep reading !!