Disturbing his fairies

The Fairies Mission : Finding True Love

 

Bora POV

Hmm, first day at school. My opinion about this school … this school is , the students are bored and so many bad things that I don’t like it here and I don’t know why do I think off entering this school. During recess when I am sitting with my fairies, and only IU is gone. “ Where’s flower girl ? “ I ask everyone. They all look at me and tilting their shoulder, telling me they don’t know.

“ Yah Bomi-ah, you must be know where she is “ I ask Bomi. “ I try “ she said and focus on her power. She look onto the future, that’s for sure ! But then, Bomi look at me. “ In … “ she look at her watch, “ 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 seconds, she will be at the park. I don’t think she knew that we gain our power from the Gold Fairy “ Bomi said and continue eating. Lol, she’s the sleepyhead and eat a lot.

I look at Eunji. She look at me. Then, she shook her head. I smile, “ How did you know ? “ I ask her. “ I won’t look for her. She will put that ing flower on my head. Oh no. Seriously no “ Eunji said and shook her hand. “ I don’t walk during recess “ Jiyeon suddenly said while eating her bread and reading book. “ Eunji-ah “ I tried to plead Eunji.

Eunji didn’t respond. “ How about lollipop one bag ? “ I offered her. Her eyes shining. “ I’ll give you two bags. Sit there Eunji-ah “ Jiyeon said, still reading her book. “ YAHH !! “ I shout at Jiyeon. She look at me and smile cynically. I turn my look at Eunji and made a puppy eyes. “ Arasso arasso. Aish “ Eunji sigh and walk to the toilet to invisible.

“ See. She listen to the eldest “ I made a proud face to Jiyeon. She look at me with her so call calm face. “ Are you telling me you’re old ? “ and that made my jaw dropped. Damn you ! “ YAHH !! “ my eyebrows unite. I look at Bomi, asking her to help me scolding Jiyeon. “ I’m not interfering “ Bomi said and shook her head. “ Aish “ I sigh and fold my arms.

 

Eunji POV

Aish, why do I have the power of invisibility ? And now, I become a slave to Bora. This is so troubling ! I am so going to punish her after this. I’m going to make sure that you’re giving me a bag of lollipops ! In still invisibility mode, I fly, wondering around the park and look for IU. After a few minutes fly over, finally I spot IU. She’s seeking around.

I fly towards her and landed behind her. I move closer to her behind ears. “ BOO !! “ I shocked her and she totally got shocked. She turn back but she couldn’t see me. “ Yah Eunji-ah, you better show me yourself “ she said to me with anger. “ Nope or else I will get those flower on my head “ I said to her and fly around her. “ I won’t give you “ she try to convince me. Although I don’t trust her that much, I still show her myself after I landed on the land.

“ Tadaaa ! ” I smile widely to her. She smirk. “ Bora look for me ? “ she immediately ask. I nods. “ Why ? “ I shook my head. “ I don’t know “ she sigh and turn back to those flowers in front her. “ Are you trying to absorb your power ? “ I ask her. She nods. “ Don’t you know … “ I couldn’t finished my words when she cut me. “ I know. I’m just trying. Who knows I will get not much but some ? “ I think her words end with a question marks ?

“ Hmm. I’ll cover up for you maybe ? “ I ask her. She shook. “ No. It will be hard for me “ I nods, understand. IU put her hands on the flower and close her eyes, trying to focus. After a few moment, I see a rainbow dust form around IU’s hand. Wow, she really can absorb her power. When the rainbow dust slowly absorbing into IU’s, but then there’s something like a electricity burn the flowers. IU immediately open her eyes.

“ ! Who’s that ? “ IU looks around. And so do me. But we couldn’t see anyone. Burmm !! Suddenly, we heard a sound of exploding behind us. We look back and see that the flower all gone. This looks like it’s burn, but this must be not Jiyeon’s doing. “ Damn Jiyeon “ IU said and walk away. But then, I grab her hand. “ It’s not Jiyeon “ I shook my head.

“ Then ? “ IU ask me. “ Someone “ I said to her. I turn invisible and fly up until I can see the whole park. But then, I saw someone hiding behind a big shady tree and looking at IU’s position. “ Oh so it’s him “ I flew back to IU and landed in front of her. Without turning un-invisible, I said to IU, “ I know who. Wanna come with me ? “ I ask her. I saw her nodding.

I hold IU’s hand and bring her flew to the guy hiding behind the tree just now. “ Him “ I whispered to IU. “ Isn’t he the fairy ? “ IU whispered to me back. I look carefully to his face. “ Yeah ! “ I whispered excitedly to IU. “ Let’s get to him “ IU told me. We flew to the guy back and landed behind him. I let go of IU’s hand and we both turn back to normal.

“ Aish, she’s gone already “ we heard the guy said. I was about to laugh when IU palm my mouth and ask me to quiet. We stand really at the back of his, and when he turn back, he was so shocked. His eyes turn so big ! “ YAHH !!! Are you playing with me ?!!! “ IU shout and pointed to his face. His face became more and more backwards when IU more and more pointing to his face.

But then, he slap IU’s hand. “ What are you talking about ? Do I look like I love playing with you ? “ he sigh and walk away. “ AISHH !!! “ IU shout. She turn facing me. “ What ?? “ I ask her. She sigh heavily. “ Nothing. Let’s go “ she said and pull my hand.

 

 

Chapter 14 is up ! Hope you enjoy ~