18.

The Fairies Mission : Finding True Love

“Do you mean that? You’re liking Mixed World more than your own world, the Clamor? If so, I’ll give up your task and gladly sent you to Chaerin. And after that, you’ll beg me to come back. That’s what I promise you,” Queen Hyuna said, right after she arrived at the scene.

            “That’s not what I meant. It’s just that, can’t you let us be ourself and stop this ridiculous task, asking us to fall in love with these guys. Shockingly, I fall in love with a nerd? That must be a mistake. I mean, I’m this y and he can’t even stand my iness,” Bora replied. Feeling a little scared to Queen Hyuna’s glare.

            “Fairy Bora, ask the older fairies what have they done for passing their test. Ask Gold Fairy Song Jieun and Bang Minah, what did they hide from you. Ask them. They will say they have fallen in love with fairies in Raincoast. If you don’t believe me, I can call them now,” Queen Hyuna said. Bora sigh heavily.

            “It’s true, fairies,” suddenly Gold Fairy Song Jieun appeared out of somewhere unknown. “I’ve fallen in love before I’m going for my test. One thing you should know, no matter how powerful you are, love is important to give you strength to build your power. Not from what you learn all this while, but from love,” Gold Fairy Song Jieun said.

            “Queen, GF Jieun,” IU called. “I’ve fallen in love with fairies before, but why am I still failed?” she ask, shyly. It’s true before she’s going for the test, she’s been spying this one fairy from the Raincoast. But, it’s a secret between her and her heart.

            “I know. But, he’s not your future, fairy IU. Your future is one of them. I’m sure you know who, right?” Queen Hyuna asks. She nods.

            “It’s you, fairy Wooyoung. Am I right?” she asks the fairy. He nods.

            “Let’s try to fall in love with each other, okay?” she suggested and smile. He kept in silent for a while. Then, he slowly nods and smiled.

            “Stop the crap, IU. You’re falling in love with him? Are you nuts?” Bora asks in frustration. IU rolled her eyes and look over the fallen Jiyeon just now.

            “Jiyeon-ah, you should fall in love with fairy JB too. After that, we can go back to Clamor together. Okay?” she asks Jiyeon nicely. Jiyeon smiled and nods.

            “You will fall in love with me, right?” Jiyeon asks her future soulmates, fairy JB.

            “I’ll try,” he replied. Jiyeon smile widely and showed him a thumbs up and muttered ‘Good Job!’.

            “What about you, fairy Bomi and Minhwan?” the silent King Junhyung finally asks.

            “I’m waiting for her to fall in love with me and stop her sleeping habit,” fairy Minhwan replied the King while reading a book that he has been holding for three days. It’s quite rude but that’s how he is.

            “You…you’ve fallen in love with me?” fairy Bomi asks him in shocked. He closed his book and looked at her.

            “Unfortunately, yes,” he answered with a small smile. Fairy Bomi became pink and look down.

            “Thank you,” she whispered.

            “Your most welcome. Make sure to fall in love with me quick. And we’ll go back together,” he replied. She smile and nods.

            “We’re left with you, fairy Bora. Everyone is agreeing to try falling in love with each other except for Eunji. What about you?” GF Song Jieun asks her. She shook.

            “I’m not going to fall for him. Never!” she shouted and flew away.

            “You need to try harder, my fairy,” King Junhyung tapped fairy Kwangmin shoulder. He looked down and nods.

            “I will,” he said.

            “Erm… how do we save Eunji?” fairy Dongwoon asks.

            “It’s not we. It’s you. Using your power of love, fairy Dongwoon. When I was trapped in Queen Chaerin’s den, I never thought that my guy will save me. He used all his might. That’s why I fall in love more and more towards him,” GF Song Jieun fantasizing her fairy lover. King Junhyung and Queen Hyuna cough a bit. “Ops sorry,” she apologizes and smile sweetly.

            “Can I ask who’s that lucky guy?” fairy Jiyeon asks.

            “You don’t know him even if I tell you,” GF Song Jieun said.

            “We know!” the guy fairies said almost at the same time.

            “Okay fine. It’s fairy Yonggukie,” she said shyly and giggle.

            “YONGGUKIE?!” all the fairies shout at the same time. “Eww, that’s disgusting GF! We were never allowed to even call him by his name and only call him Senior Fairy, but you called him Yonggukie? I’m going to throw up,” fairy Wooyoung said.

            “What’s his real name?” fairy Jiyeon asks fairy Wooyoung.

            “Bang Yongguk,” he said. All the girls fairies made a disgusting face at the fact Yongguk turns into Yonggukie.

            “Why?! It’s not that weird since we’re a lover,” GF Song Jieun pouted.

            “Don’t sulking. Tell us about him more!” fairy IU said. GF Song Jieun nods happily, agreeing to tell the fairy about fairy Yongguk.

            “Okay fairies. Since GF Song Jieun is here to share her sweetness and lovey dovey story, we’ll leave you all first. Don’t do anything stupid that might harm you and please find fairy Bora soon, okay?” the Queen said.

            The fairies nods and waves to the Queen and King that are leaving.