The Queen Task

The Fairies Mission : Finding True Love

 

It’s the final day of examination for all the selected fairies. It will be a difficult test. And this test will be determine whether they are the good fairies or not. And this test is important. The Queen will be testing each fairies power and make a decision. All the fairies were practicing a lot especially the 5 most powerful fairies in Clamor world , Eunji, Jiyeon, IU, Bora and Bomi.

Their power is just the same like some other fairies got but the specialties are their power is more powerful. And if they failed, they will be given the most difficult test ever to make sure that they’re graduated in the fairies world. Graduated. The most thing that all fairies would want to because they can live their life as fairies freely. Using their power as they want.

“ Please gather up “ The Queen’s aide, Bang Min Ah giving out an instruction. All the fairies gather up in one place. The place that all the fairies scared of. “ We will begin the test within a minute. Are you ready ? “ All the fairies bow with their hands on their tummy , 90 degrees. “ It’s a yes. So, shall we begin with … “ Min Ah look through the list , “ Jung Eunji “

It’s started with Eunji. Eunji fly up the sky and spin a round. She flew to the front of the queen and bow. “ Show me your skill “ The Queen said , “ Yes Queen Hyuna “

All the fairies see her showing her skills to the Queen, Kim Hyuna. They were stunt by her ability on disappearing herself and appear in less a minute in a crowd of the fairies. “ Wow “ it can be heard from one of the fairies , “ Thank you Sunmi “ she thanked the fairies. She flew back to to the front of the Queen and kneeling by one leg. “ That’s all from me Queen Hyuna “ she said. The Queen smiled. “ Thank you. She may back to your dorm “ the Queen said. She nods and flew to her dorm.

And the test went smoothly with Yoon Bomi as the last fairies to show her skills. The result will be out in the next moon rising. And all the fairies would want the best thing to be listened.

 

The new moon rising …

“ I’m scared “ it can be heard from IU’s the flowery fairy. “ All of us are scared “ Eunji said. Tried to calm her. Their conversation stop when Queen Hyuna step in the room. “ The decision is here “ Queen Hyuna start speaking. “ And it really makes me disappointed “ she said. All the fairies getting scared. “ Jung Eunji “ she start announcing result , “ Park Jiyeon, Lee Jieun, Yoon Bora and Yoon Bomi “ she stop and raise her head up.

“ All the fairies step back except for the names I called “ Queen Hyuna said. All the fairies step back except for the most 5th powerful fairies. “ You know that I count on you right ? “ Queen Hyuna start asking question. The 5 fairies nods. “ You are the most powerful fairies “ the fairies start to put a smile on their face , “ But “ the fairies were shocked , “ You disappoint me “ Queen Hyuna throw the paper on her hand.

DRASHHH !!

She burn the paper, “ I can’t look through your result “ she said again in anger. “ All the fairies “ she throw her look to the other fairies , “ You are now out of the academy. You passed “ All the fairies fly all over the sky and cheer up. They are now the real fairies in Clamor world. “ But to the 5 of you “ she look back to the 5 fairies , “ I don’t want to failed you and took your power away, so in order to make you passed, I give you 6 months to complete your tasks “

The fairies accept their fate. As the leader and oldest , Bora ask , “ What kind of tasks Queen Hyuna ? “ the Queen smile. “ Finding true love “

***

“ Finding true love ? What kind of tasks is that ? “ Jiyeon shout in anger in their dorm. “ Eunji-ah, say something ! IU, Bora , Bomi ! “ she called one by one of her fairies friend. “ We also don’t know “ Bomi said. “ Could you please calm down ? “ Bomi continued. “ I’ve talked to Min Ah “ Bora start to speak , “ She said, the test will be held in human’s world “ Bora said calmly.

“ Oh great ! “ Jiyeon said again. She sat down on her bed harshly. “ What do we do now ? We haven’t even fall in love before “ Eunji finally speak. “ That’s why ! “ Jiyeon shout again. “ Jiyeon-ah ! Could you please stop shouting ?!! We’re not deaf ! “ IU scold Jiyeon. Jiyeon frowned and sit still on her bed. “ Let’s just finished our tasks successfully and come back here as the real fairies “ IU said. She’s the most calm after Eunji thought.

“ Okay. Let’s do this together “ the 5 fairies made a promise.

 

 

So the Chapter 1 is hereas I promised you. I know it's kinda bored. Sorry for the bored first chapter. I'll try searching for more ideas and posting as soon as possible okay ? Hope you enjoy the chapter :)

Please leave your comments and subscribe !