17.

The Fairies Mission : Finding True Love

“Wake up baby girl, it’s time for you to serve me,” Queen Chaerin slap lightly Eunji’s face. She hardly open her eyes and see a different, very different atmosphere around her. It’s not the Earth, it’s not Hayoung’s house and it’s not even Clamor world, the world she belongs to.

            “Where am I?” her husky voice right after waking up echoing around the room.

            “You’re in my castle. And now you’re my captive. But, you don’t need to be afraid. Soon, I’ll make you my princess. You just need to give up your task on Earth and destroy Clamor. Oh yes! Not to forget, that ing annoying Raincoast,” the Queen said. Eunji shook her head.

            “No way, you ! You better let me go out of here or I’ll kill one of your fairies or maybe all and you!” Eunji shouted and struggle to let go of herself from Chaerin’s trap. It is an unseen trap tying Eunji’s whole body. But, Eunji could feel her body aching because of the trap.

            “Well, you make a wise decision to kill your ownself. But, I’m not a rushing type like you so I’ll give some time to think again,” Chaerin said and disappear. “Remember, I’ll give you three hours to think,” Chaerin’s voice echoing.

            “Three hours my ,” Eunji mumbled.

 

^^

            “I can feel her in danger,” Jiyeon suddenly said. Everyone is paying attention to her. “She’s in pain. They treated her so bad,” Jiyeon suddenly cried. IU patted her back and calm her down. Everyone are looking at her so pitifully.

            “I know you’re the closest to her that you can feel her, but it’s just your worried feeling Jiyeon. Eunji should be fine. They won’t harm her. They’ll be needing her for something,” Bora said, coldly. Jiyeon send a glare to her.

            “You don’t understand!” she shouted and sent Bora a ball of fire. Bora attacked back with a ball of liquid extinguished the fire that was sent to her.

            “Why are you attacking me?! What’s the big deal about what I’m saying?!” Bora shouted at her. She fly to her and grab Jiyeon by her neck.  

            “YOON BORA!” IU shouted and pull Bora’s hand from Jiyeon’s neck that nearly choked. But, Bora’s strength is too strong to fight. But then, Wooyoung came and hold Bora’s arm. Immediately, Bora pull her hand from Jiyeon’s neck and she fall on the floor. IU immediately pull Jiyeon to stand up.

            “What the hell did you do?!” Bora shouted to him.

            “Er..helping this friend of yours using my electricity power?” he said, coolly. And smile cynically.

            “Thanks for the help,” IU thanked him.

            “Why the hell are you thanking him? He nearly kill me, your mates!” Bora shouted at IU.

            “You nearly kill Jiyeon, your mates!” IU shouted back at her. She sigh and sit down on the floor.

            “What happened here?” Bomi who just came back from somewhere unknown asks.

            “You should ask that question to your so call twin about her doing that almost kill her mates and yet still have the courage to yell at someone who helps her mates,” IU said, angrily.

            “What did you do, Yoon Bora?” Bomi ask, looking at Bora. “Don’t think that you are the strongest among us that you can do everything you please and don’t act so brave when the Queen is not around. You’re just a fairy that failed the test just like us,” Bomi said, cynically.

            “What the hell is wrong with everyone? Why is everything my fault when she started it first?” Bora fired up.

            “Relax girls. We still have another problem to solve. Don’t fight with each other,” the guy fairy, Minhwan calm they down.

            “You have got nothing to do with us boy. You better shut your mouth before I turn you into an ice statue,” Bora warn him. He back off.

            “See? It’s not our problem, Bora. It’s yours. Jiyeon is just a kid. She’s younger than you. She can’t control her feelings, her worried feelings for her bestfriend that is in danger right now and you dare to provoke her. Can’t you even understand that? And one more thing, you’re not our leader to make us do everything you want just because you’re older. There is no leader between us. I know you keep doing something you shouldn’t do behind our back. So, you better watch out after this,” IU said.

            “So now, you’re saying that I’m in fault all this while and you’re backing up her? She’s the one who is a spoiled brat! I’m done for this. I can’t stand with everyone who keep blaming me for someone else childish behavior!” Bora yell.

            “Absorb your power on Earth, going back to the Clamor at night when we’re sleeping using the wand we hide behind the mirror, you think I don’t know?” IU provoke her. She turn back facing IU.

            “How did you know?” Bora ask her.

            “I won’t know if you do it silently. Admit it, fairy Kwangmin. You help her, don’t you? Because you can’t stand being breathless whenever she threatened you with her iness,” IU ask the guy fairy, Kwangmin.

            “You help her?!” all the guy fairy ask Kwangmin at almost the same time. He nods lightly.

            “! You promised!” Bora shout at her.

            “I can’t lie until the end. I’ve lost my one star because of you. And it’s all your fault. What if I keep lying and I lost all my stars? I’ll end up with fairy Eunji up there,” he said, slowly. He showed his palm to everyone. It's true. He only left with two stars now.

            “What have you done, Bora? You used to be nice to everyone. You didn’t cause trouble to anyone. You’re the one who always coax me when I’m sulking,” Jiyeon said.

            “Because I’m sick. Sick of everyone and everything. Why can’t life gets easier like in the Mixed World? Why?!” Bora yell.

            Out of sudden, Queen Hyuna and King Junhyung appear.