School

The Fairies Mission : Finding True Love

 

Bora POV

Someone’s here for revenge. I have no idea whose planning all this. I cannot think of anyone. I need to face Queen Hyuna. She must be knew about this. Is this related to our failure ? Or related to the reason we are sent to this weird earth ? With all the tellurian, I mean like they need to eat for living, they need to work for money, they need a transportation to moves and they need to studies to get a better job.

But, the most important is, I need to know what is ing happening right now ? “ Fairies “ I heard we’re being called by Queen Hyuna. “ Yes Queen “ we all answered. Suddenly, a spears. A very magical, beautiful and awesome spears fall in front of us. The head of the spears, it contains a very shining diamond with a triangle shape and the shaft is very long. It has curly shape on the shaft.

“ Beautiful “ IU said and took the spears. “ Use that to protect yourself if danger ever approach you “ Queen Hyuna said. “ I wish to help you, but I can’t “ she continued. She sounds sad. “ But .. why ? “ Jiyeon ask her, looking to the sky. “ Because Clamor World needs me more. If this world gone, you. All of you, will be gone as well “ Queen Hyuna said and her shadow disappear.

SHRINKKKK !!!

The sounds shows that someone’s here to help us. “ Fairies “ the voice comes from our back. We turn back and see Gold Fairy Song Jieun behind us. “ I’m here to help you. No worries “ she said. Werun to her and hug her. “ Don’t worry Fairies. Queen sent me for you “ she said again. We broke the hug. “ You need to cooperate. All of you “ Gold Fairy Song Jieun said.

“ We will “ I answered her. She shook, “ I mean it. All of you “ Gold Fairy Song Jieun said and disappear. “ We will cooperate right ? All of us ? “ Jiyeon ask. There’s something else behind ‘all of us’ that Gold Fairy Song Jieun meant about. “ All of us ? “ I said the word. “ All of us “ Eunji repeat. “ I think there’s something she didn’t tell us “ Eunji said. “ Something that is going to help us “ I continued.

 

Eunji POV

After Hayoung got back from school, we act like nothing happen and stay cool. We built a crystal protection behind Hayoung’s mirror in the house. There’s one long mirror in the house that is used by Hayoung to get ready to school. We built the crystal protection and hide the spears there. No one will ever find the crystal because it is invisible. The protection is invisible.

We need to use half of our power to built the protection or the hide place will be seek. And we will be really in danger. I can’t sleep thinking about the danger that we are going to face. That morning, when Hayoung is ready for school, I came to her. “ Hayoung-ah “ I called her. She look at me, smiling. She’s preparing the breakfast.

“ What’s wrong ? “ she ask me. I took a sit at the table. “ Can you help us get in the school ? “ I ask her. She look at me in shock. “ School ? “ she ask me back. I nods. “ But .. “ she stop there. “ But what ? “ I ask her, so that she will continue what she wanted to say. “ I cannot afford to send all of you to school “ she tell me. I smile to her. Then, I shook.

“ You don’t have to pay the school for us. We’ll pay it ourselves “ I told her. Her eyes widened. “ How are you going to pay ? “ she ask me back. “ We’ll think about that later “ I said to her and get the bread that she toasted just now and bite it. “ Can you help us ? “ I ask her again. She finally smile and nods. “ Of course ! “ she said happily. “ I will have friends then ! “ she continued.

 

The next morning, all of us registered to our new school. We made the payment for our school uniform, books, our sports uniform and all of our school stuff. How do we get the money ? Using a little magical, then our problem solves ! And yeah, we helped Hayoung to pay her school expenses too. She helped us a lot right. Why don’t we help her too ?

“ You will be located in Hayoung’s class. Her class is the last one because you know, she’s not that smart girl “ the principal said. I look at Hayoung. She look down. Aww, poor girl. “ So, her class recently only contain 5 people. Poor one, isn’t it ? So, with your presence and another 5 students that just enter yesterday, the class will be completely 15 “ the principal said.

“ Only 5 ? “ Bora ask the principal. He nods. “ Yeah, because they are the only 5 students that fail in their final exam last year so they are located in the same class. I don’t know whether you’re a smart girl or not, so you stay in that class first. If you show your progress, I will send you to other class “ the principal continued. All of us nods.

“ Wait. You said just now, there’s another 5 students that enter the class yesterday. Who are they ? “ I ask the principal. “ They are … “

 

 

So, whose the five students that the principal talking about ? Keep reading to know the answer although I think you already know whose the 5 students. Hew hew :3
Don’t forget to leave your comments okay ;)

 

Thank you to pureseoul and kpoplove95 for leaving your comments :) I really appreaciate that ! Please leave more comments !! And other readers too ~ Don't be such a silent readers. It's not a good habit you know. Hehe :3