Queen Chaerin's Revenge [PART 1]

The Fairies Mission : Finding True Love

 

“ WHAT ?! SHE TOOK HALF OF YOUR POWER ?!! WOOHYUN, WHICH FAIRIES YOU ATTACK ? “ Queen Chaerin became angry when she heard the news that Queen Hyuna absorb half of her fairy power. “ I attack Fairy Jiyeon, Fairy IU and Fairy Eunji, Queen Chaerin “ Woohyun replied. “ Them ? They are the most powerful fairies I heard. Where’s the other two ? “ Queen Chaerin ask Woohyun again. “ I don’t know. They’re not there “ Woohyun said. “ Even you just attack the three of them, I’ll repay back to the five fairies. Hyuna, you will get my revenge ! “ Queen Chaerin said and smile cynically.

  

Bomi is on her way to the treatment room when she heard that Jiyeon, IU and Eunji got hurt but then she feels something bad will happen. She fly back and go facing the Queen. As she arrive at the palace, she called Min Ah using her wing. She waggle her wings and when Min Ah could sense it from her room. Each fairies has a different sense of wings to be recognize. So, Min Ah knows the waggle comes from Bomi.

“ Fairy Bomi, what do you want ? “ Min Ah fly down from the sky, approaching Bomi. “ Gold Fairy Min Ah “ Bomi kneeling her right leg and bow to Min Ah, “ It’s an honor to see you. I want to meet the Queen “ she said. Min Ah ask her to stand straight, “ Okay, I’ll inform the Queen “ Min Ah said and fly up to the sky and went to meet the Queen. For about 2 or 3 minutes, she came back.

 

“ Let’s go “ Min Ah said to Bomi and stretch out her hand to be reach by Bomi. Not all fairies are be able to enter the palace. Only certain fairies can fly in the palace. Including Fairy Song Jieun and Fairy Min Ah. Because they are the gold fairy. Which is the fairy whose graduated for 5 times already. They have their own stages on graduated. Finally, they arrived to the palace station to meet Queen Hyuna.

“ Fairy Bomi, is there anything I should know ? “ Queen Hyun ask her after Bomi kneeling in front of the Queen. She nods, “ Yes Queen Hyuna. I feels like something bad will happen “ Bomi told her. Queen hyuna fly to Bomi and reach her hand. Queen Hyuna hold her hand and closed her eyes for 3 seconds. Then, when she opened back her eyes, she became shocked.

“ What’s wrong Queen Hyuna ? “ Min Ah ask the Queen. She knew when the Queen getting shocked, there must be something that she got now. “ I need to send you to the human’s world fast “ Queen Hyuna said. “ Is there anything I should know ? “ Bomi ask the Queen. Queen Hyuna smile to her. “ This isn’t your stages. You don’t need to know “ the Queen said. Bomi look down, understand. “ If that so, I should go now “ Bomi said and kneel her right leg to the Queen.

In less than a minute, Min Ah took Bomi out of the palace station. “ Don’t worry. Nothing bad will happen “ Min Ah said to Bomi. She smile. Bomi smile back to her and nods. “ I understand. I should go and meet Jiyeon, IU and Eunji now. Are they okay ? “ Bomi ask Min Ah. “ They’re fine. Just injured a bit. Gold Fairy Song Jieun is there with them “ Min Ah said. Bomi nods and ask to look at her fairies friend.

Bomi flew back to the treatment room and saw Eunji, Jiyeon and IU. She put a serious expression on her face. “ Yah ! “ she shout when she saw her fairies friend. “ What are you guys doing ? “ she ask. She’s worried of them, but she mad too because they did something that harm themselves and Queen Hyuna might took away their power back. “ We’re just playing “ Eunji said, with a smile on her face. Bomi glared at her, “ What kind of playing like this ? “ Bomi scold again.

 

IU took a deep breath, “ Bomi-ah, don’t get angry like that “ IU said. Bomi turn her look to IU, “ What if Bora knows ? She will definitely freeze you guys with liquid ! “ Bomi shout. Jiyeon immediately pull her head up and look at Bomi. “ Bora didn’t know ? “ she ask, shocked. Bomi nods and glance. “ Enough. Have you finished treat your wound ? “ Bomi ask them.

“ If it’s magic, it can be done in less than minute “ Jiyeon said proudly. “ Yeah right. But the pain still there “ Bomi said and hit Jiyeon’s wound. “ Aww ! Yah ! “ Jiyeon shout. Bomi quickly fly away and Jiyeon immediately chase after her. “ Aish, both of them will never stop fighting “ IU said and fly away. Eunji chuckled and followed IU from behind.

                                                                                                                                                                    

Gold Fairy Song Jieun flies to the five fairies dorm and called them. Bora heard that Jieun called them, so she fly out of the dorm and meet Jieun , “ Gold Fairy Song Jieun, what made you come here ? “ Bora ask. Jieun smile. “ Please prepare for your task. You will be sent by Queen Hyuna after the new blue moon arise “ Bora was shocked by the statement. “ That early ? “ she ask. Jieun nods.

“ It’s 2 days from now “ Bora said again. She thanked Jieun and fly to her fairies friend. “ Girls, when the new blue moon arise, we will be sent to the human’s world for our task “ she told her friend. Her friends jaw drop.

 

 

Hehehehe, how’s this chapter ? Is it good or bad ? As usual, I want to tell you that I’m not good at writing fairytales. So, I’ll try my best okay ;) Keep reading the stories to know their journey in human’s world and how will they finished their task in 6 months !!

Don’t forget to drop your comment and subscribe okay !