The Revenge

The Fairies Mission : Finding True Love

 

Jiyeon POV

All of them had been to annoying from the moment Queen said we are going to sent to this holly crap earth. They have been attacking me too much ! What ? Am I that spoilt ? Then, get off my feet. Don’t talk to me anymore. I can’t stand any longer staying on this earth. It’s nonsense. Find true love huh ? Get the off ! The fairies who fall in love is just !

I mess the bed they had tidy and walk out of the house. Even this house is small. Really me. That Eunji, don’t ever think I will help you anymore if your lollipop get snatch off. You’re just like the others. How dare you shout at me like that just now ?! Have you forgotten that I’m your savior ? Duh ! I walk through the road alone and see this tellurian. They are so bored. With no power, they are nothing. Useless !

While I’m walking, I saw something that catch my eyes. Magic ! This is great ! Magic and powers has always been my love one. I walk towards the crowd and see what the guy try to do. Owh, such a lame. That magic is just a trick to lie people. I walk back and finally I reach at the candies shop. Suddenly, I think off Eunji. Aish, if she didn’t mess up with me.

I continue walking, but then I bumped into someone and yet that person made me more burst out my anger. That person really going to get me. I made my fists and turn back. Owh, a jerk guy who just bump at me made a blur face without apologizing ? You really going to get me ! “ Yah ! You bumped at me. Aren’t you apologizing ? “ with that hat on your head and that sunglasses. You think that’s so cool ?

He pull off his sunglasses and smirk. “ Do I have to ? “ and made me more angrier. I punch his face  and made me move backwards. “ YAH !! “ I shout at him. But then, I heard an old lady shout too. I look at beside. Oh, I’m sorry. I just burn your stall. I will pay for that later. I walk to that arrogant guy grab his collar. “ You will pay for your arrogance “ I said and punch again his face.

He stand up and wipe his blood beside his lips with his thumb. He walk closer to me. Since I’m short, he look down at me. “ You’re a brave girl “ he said. I smirk and look away. He grab my collar and push me harshly. “ How dare you touch me ? “ he clean his shoulder. “ How dare you punch me twice ? “ he pointed to his bruise. “ And you think I’m scared ? “ I replied arrogantly to him.

His eyes widened. “ And now you’re against me ? “ he said with his so call angry face. Duh ! I don’t care that much ! “ I’m so scared “ and made a scared face. I mean, a fake scared face. He walk closer to me and was about to slap me when I hold his hand and burn it. Yes, damn you ! Serves you right. He jump away and try to catch a wind to make his wrist feel cooler.

 “ PARK JIYEON “ someone yell my name. I look at the back. It’s Eunji. She walk closer to me and whispered at me. “ What are you doing ? “ and hit my arm. “ Testing my power “ I replied her, whispering and smirk looking at the guy just now. “ In front of the public ? “ she ask me again. I smile and nods. Still looking at the guy.

“ Tsk, searching for water “ I split out. “ JB !! What’s wrong ?!! “ another 4 guys come to him and help him. “ I need water “ he said, sadly. Hahaha, this is so a joke to me. One guy, with a nerdy hair go to a stall and come again with a water on his hand. That guy, whom I burnt his hand pour the water to his wrist. Huh serves you right.

“ You did that ? “ Eunji ask me. I look at her, “ Did what ? That ? “ I pointed to the guy just now. She shook. “ That “ she pointed at my back. I look back. Oh my god ! That stall. I run to that stall. When I run, I heard the guy called me but I just ignore him. When I arrived at the crowded whose helping that old lady, I saw that old lady kneeling and cry. I walk to her.

 

Eunji POV

I just noticed someone familiar with this 5 guys when I ask Jiyeon about the burning stall behind her. He is the one whom I arguing about the lollipop right ? Yes he is. When I was about to approach him, I saw Jiyeon already run to the burning stall. I followed her from behind. The guy that she messed up with called her. But, she just ignore him and keep running.

I saw the owner of the stall crying over. I feel pity for her. I walk towards that lady and comfort her. “ I think we need Bora “ I told Jiyeon. Jiyeon nods and try to called Bomi using her mind called. She sends her thought using her mind to called Bomi but seems like Bomi can’t reach her. “ Bomi can’t get me “ she told me. “ Try harder “ I told her.

Jiyeon close her eyes and try to concentrate. Less than a minute, I sense Bora around here. Here, I whispered to Bora. “ What happened ? “ Bora suddenly approach me from the back. “ Where did this girl come from ? “ and old guy suddenly ask when Bora come out from the crowded. We just ignore that question and try to help that old lady.

“ Are you just standing there and looking at this stall burnt out ? “ Bora shout at the crowded. All of them split out and find water. And that time, she collect the spirit and absorb the water surroundings and throw the water using her soul. This way, ordinary people won’t see what’s happening. All they know, the stall are not burnt anymore. When all the crowded came back, they saw that the stall isn’t burning anymore.

“ Where is the fire just now ? “ one of the crowd ask. “ It’s gone. I did that. You’re too late “ Bora answered them. “ Alone ? “ the crowd ask again. “ Can’t you see these two girls beside me ? “ Bora said and walk away. I excuse to the old lady and followed Bora with Jiyeon. But then, someone called us from the back. “ Hey three of you “

All of us turn back and see the 5 guys. But then, I saw one of the guy look down. Yeah, the one who looks more nerdy. “ Are you fairies ? “ one of the guy ask. “ No “ I answered them. “ You’re the girl I saw just now “ the guy I met at the candies shop just now said. I look at him. “ So what if I’m her ? “ I ask him and look away, crossing my arm.

“ You’re from Clamor World “ one of the guy said. “ You must be from RainCoast World then “ I heard Bomi’s voice from the back. We, the girl fairies turn back and yeah, it’s Bomi with IU.  All of us standing facing the 5 guys in front of us. “ How did you know ? “ they ask. “ It’s the same way how you figure out us “ IU replied them. “ You take turn to talk “ the guy who I met said.

“ Do we trouble you ? “ I ask them. They chuckled. “ Nice to meet you “ one of the guy who keep quiet from just now and just listen to us stuck out his hand for handshake. “ I’m Choi Minhwan “ he introduced himself. “ Like we care ? “ Bomi answered him and ignore his hand. He pull back his hand, “ I like you. You’re fierce “ he said and wink at Bomi. Bomi smirk.

“ Aww “ something hurt me. I mean my ear. Someone whispering about something they shouldn’t. They talk about hurting. But then, Bomi also hiccup. She sense something. It must be the same like me. It must be a bad thing. Because I can sense it too. Bomi closed her eyes. “ What’s wrong girls  ? “ the guy I met ask. “ Something is going to happen “ Bomi said.

“ We need to go “ Bora said. Bomi opened her eyes. “ Take my words. Save yourself or accept your fate “ Bomi said to the guys. All of us take off and went back to Hayoung’s house. We find a place to hide and gone in a blink of eye to Hayoung’s house. Once we’re in the house, all of us hold our hands together and called the Queen for help.

“ Fairies “ the Queen called. We couldn’t get to her. The signal too busy. Someone interrupt in our lines. We close our eyes and concentrate. “ Fairies “ finally, we could hear the Queen. “ We need your help “ Bora tells the Queen. “ I know what’s happening. I’ll help “ the Queen told us and the line was off. “ Bomi, what happened ? “ Bora ask her.

“ Someone’s here for revenge “ Bomi said.

 

 

So, who came for revenge ? And yayy, they have met ! The girl and guy fairies. In formal way, I think. So, what do you say about this chappie ? Is it good or bad ? Please leave your comments !!! I don’t want a silent readers :( You know how much I love you if you leave some comments. At least 2 or 3 please ?