The Fairies

The Fairies Mission : Finding True Love

 

Bora POV

That nerd guy keep walking with his fast pace, leaving me behind. “ Yah ! Yah nerdo ! Could you please slow down ? “ I ask him, gasping for air. He suddenly stop walking and turn back. “ Yah you ! “ he pointed to my face. “ I don’t want to sit with you “ he said. My eyebrows unite. “ Do I look like I want to sit with you ? “ I ask him. I heard him sighing.

“ I don’t know. But, could you please do me a favor ? “ he ask me. I nods. “ Please stop wearing those short skirts. If possible, wear a long one “ he said and made me shock. Wear a long one ? Is he crazy ? I am Yoon Bora. And the Yoon Bora that fairies know is, never wear something not attractive and not y. No. That’s so not my style.

“ No way. I will look like an old ahjumma “ I said, crossing my arm. But then, he kneel and hug my leg. “ Please unnie “ unnie ?!! Do I look like older than him ?!! I pull him away from my leg and glare at him. “ Yah ! Am I look that old ?! Why did you call me unnie ?!! “ I shout at him. He stood up and made a pitiful face. “ I’m younger than all of you, if you want to know “

“ I graduated early because I gives the King in my world proud of me. That’s why I’m here. He gives me a task, so I need to finish it. I can’t finish my task if I see you this way “ he explain to me. “ What is your weakness ? “ I ask him. “ I can’t see y girls “ he said, honestly. “ Really ? “ I ask him seductively and pull up my skirt even more.

“ UNIEEEEEEEEEEEE “

 

Jiyeon POV

I just finished reading the whole book in 30 minutes. When I was about to walk out of the café, suddenly I bumped into the weird guy sitting beside me. “ Did you really use your eyes ? “ he said and walk away. Aish, not even apologizing, but what ? Aish, you really are annoying ! Jiyeon-ah ! someone suddenly send telepathy to me.

If I’m not wrong, it’s Eunji. But she sounds like she’s crying. Or maybe just sad. Where are you ? I send her back. Class. She told me. I immediately made a way to class. “ Where are you going in rush ? “ someone approach me from the back. It’s that weird guy. “ Class ? Wae ? “ I ask him back. “ Help me put this book on Minhwan’s table “ he gives me a book.

I took the book and run to the class. I’m feeling uneasy. Did something happen to Eunji ? After a while, finally I arrived at my class. “ Eunji-ah ! “ I shout her name when I saw her lying on the ground behind the class. I throw the book on my hand and immediately run to her. “ Eunji-ah “ I shake her body. “ Eunji-ah, what’s wrong with you ?!! “

I was in panicked and I don’t know what to do, but then Gold fairy Song Jieun came. “ Fairy Eunji “ she look at me. “ Something just happen to her. That’s why she became like this “ the gold fairy said. “ What do we do now ? “ I ask her. “ We need the silver fairy. But, she’s not in Clamor World. She travel to find the Marguerite Daisy flower for medicine “ gold fairy Song Jieun said.

“ So, what do we do now ? “ I ask gold fairy again. “ You leave first. I’ll handle this. Don’t tell anyone about this “ gold fairy said and bring Eunji with her. I wish Eunji will be okay. Be okay, Eunji-ah. Don’t make us worried of you.

Song Jieun POV

I saw it. I smile to myself. But Eunji cannot handle it by herself. She’ll get fainted in a while. Jiyeon’s around the corner, but Eunji already fainted. When Jiyeon is in panicked, I came to them. I told Jiyeon to leave so that I could bring Eunji to that guy. He must be in the dancing room. He still not out since just now. He should  be there.

From the sky, I saw him practicing. “ Son Dongwoon “ I called his name and fly to the ground and lay Eunji. “ Gold Fairy “ he kneel on one of his knee and bow. “ What have you done to my fairy ? “ I ask him. “ Kiss her “ he told the truth. “ You know it’s not good for her, right ? “ I ask him. He nods. “ Stand up “ I told him. He stood up.

“ You can’t do it in a sudden. She’ll get shocked. You have to make sure your friends did not make the same mistakes as yours “ I remind him. He nods lightly. “ You want Queen Hyuna and King Junhyung to know ? “ I ask him, trying to scare him. He quickly shook. “ Please don’t “ he plead. I smile. “ Don’t do it again, next time “ I said to him.

“ Recover her “

 

 

Omo ! I want to tell you that the previous chapter is Kwangmin’s POV, not Minhwan. It’s typo, you know. Hehe :3 So, how about this chapter ? Is it good ? Or bad ?

Keep commenting okay ?