The Secret

The Fairies Mission : Finding True Love

 

“ Good Luck Fairies “ Queen Hyuna said to herself while fly her hand in the air, get rid of the view she watch just now. The view makes her chuckled to herself. “ Queen Hyuna “ Min Ah called the Queen. The Queen look at her, smiling. She smile back, “ Why did you do this to them ? I mean did they really failed the test ? “ Min Ah asked the Queen. The Queen laugh.

“ No “ she answer in brief. “ Then ? “ Min Ah ask again. “ You really want to know ? “ The Queen ask back. Min Ah nods. “ You won’t regret, don’t you ? “ The Queen ask over and over again. Min Ah smile and chuckled a bit. “ Queen Hyuna, please just tell me “ Min Ah said. “ You know what ? Actually, I already know about your relationship with the fairies in the Raincoast World. Which is the guy fairies located “ The Queen said which made Min Ah exactly shocked to death.

She quickly kneeling to the Queen, “ Queen , I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to lie “ Min Ah apologize. Actually, to be a good fairy , they are forbidden to fall in love with a guy. Especially, if the guy is a fairy too ! So, Min Ah and the other fairies whose in a relationship with the guy fairies in Raincoast World will not write about that in their report. “ Stand up “ Queen Hyuna hold Min Ah’s shoulder.

“ Queen Hyuna, I’m so sorry. You can take my power back “ Min Ah said with guilty. “ Min Ah-ah, you want to know a secret of Clamor and Raincoast World ? “ The Queen ask Min Ah. “ I will listen if you tell me “ she replied. Queen Hyuna laugh. “ Aigoo ~ don’t be scared. I’m not taking your power “ The Queen said. Min Ah immediately pull her head up. “ Really ? “ she ask. The Queen nods. Min Ah immediately bow to her. “ Get up “ the Queen said.

“ So Queen Hyuna, what’s the secret ? “ Min Ah ask. “ Ah, the secret. Actually, the King in their world and I, myself made a deal “ The Queen said. “ A deal ? “ Min Ah ask. Queen Hyuna nods. “ Before that, take a sit first “ The Queen said and made a couch for Min Ah. You know, using her power. Min Ah take a sit before Queen Hyuna continue , “ A deal which the fairies only can pass the last test if they fall in love “ the statement made Min Ah weird.

“ Fall in love ? But the rules … “ before she could finish her sentence , Queen Hyuna cut her , “ I know. That’s why I said, the test is the hardest. Because you know, in order to pass the fairies need to follow the rules right ? “ Min Ah nods. “ Then, if they really follow the rules, they won’t be able to pass “ Queen Hyuna said.

“ Why would you do that ? “ Min Ah ask. Queen Hyuna smile , “ Because I know all your secret even if you didn’t tell me. And before I start the test, I’ve already know whose going to failed “ Queen Hyuna said. “ Are you trying to said, you’re attacking them ? The most 5 powerful fairies ? “ Queen Hyun nods on the question. “ And the other most powerful 5 fairies in Raincoast World “ she said following the nods. “ Ahh now I understand. You mean, you want the fairies in our world and the fairies in Raincoast World to fall in love with each other ? “ Min Ah ask again. Queen hyuna nods.

“ I’ve seen the future. I know which one is each of your pairing in their world. But I can’t tell you because it won’t work if the ordinary fairies knows about their pairing “ she continued. “ Ahh, is that so ? It’s going to be interesting “ Min Ah said. Queen Hyuna nods, “ Of course “ she said. “ But wait. Don’t tell them okay “ Queen Hyuna said. Min Ah nods.

“ Hmm, then I shall continue with my work. I need to arrange the list of the new fairies and prepare the practices field “ Min Ah said, excusing herself. Queen Hyuna nods. “ Okay then. Oh yeah , please tell fairy Song Jieun to meet me. She’s going to guarding the 5 most powerful and funny fairies “ Queen Hyuna said, laughing. “ Hahaha okay then “ Min Ah said and bow. Then, she flew away leaving the station castle.

***

“ Where are you going ? “ IU ask Jiyeon whose preparing to flew out of their dorm. “ I’m going somewhere “ she replied and flew away. “ She’s going to the lake “ Eunji said, interrupting. IU look at her , “ Playing with liquid ? “ she ask Eunji. Eunji nods. “ Bora will be mad “ IU said, shock. “ She always win, you know that “ Eunji said. “ She’s the fire “ Eunji add on. IU shook. “ That is not right “ IU said and flew after Jiyeon.

Eunji is not feeling so good so she follows IU and Jiyeon to the lake. When they arrive, they saw something unexpected.

 

What did something that they see ? Wait for the next chapter okay ;) And as I said, I’m not that good at writing fairytales, so sorry if this chapter is bored. I’ll try make it interesting more in the next chapter.

And readers , don’t just keep silent ! Leave your comment and subscribe pleaseeeeee *puppy eyes* lol. Hehehe :3