They met again.

The Fairies Mission : Finding True Love

 

Eunji POV

“ I think the principal’s words is kinda harsh “ I expressed my dissatisfaction. But everyone ignore my words and keep their chat with each other. “ Don’t you think so, Hayoung-ah ? “ I tried to grab  Hayoung’s attention. Thank God ! she notice me. Oh God ! “ Yeah. But I’m used to. He always said that “ Hayoung replied with a smile on her face. I just nods, understand. But something playing in my mind. Hmm, I should play sometimes. Aha !

“ Eunji-ah, aren’t you coming ? “ my thought flew away when Bora called my name. “ Ah yeah “ I replied her and followed them from behind. We walked to our class together but I just kept quiet while thinking what revenge should I pay for Hayoung to the principal. While thinking … wait ! Jiyeon likes revenge ! So, she must be knew what to do. Hmm, I will ask her later. Hehehe :3

“ We’re arrived ! “ Hayoung said cheerfully. “ It’s kinda far from the other class “ Bomi said and looked around. Hayoung nods. “ Hmm hmm. It’s because our class is the class that teacher doesn’t pay so much attention, so our class are located far from the other class “ Hayoung said. I can see that she is sad, saying that. Yeah, as she is in this class, right ? “ So, are we in now ? “ Hayoung ask. With a different expression ? Yeah, a happy one. She changes her mood very easy.

As we entered the classroom, we were shocked to see “ YOU ?!! “ the guy fairies. And yeah, the ‘YOU ?!!’ with a very shocked expression come out from each of the fairies mouth. Each. Including me. “ Oh you guys know each other ? “ Hayoung suddenly ask with a very happy tone. I never knew that she’s such a happy girl. Duh ! Bora look at her and smile awkwardly. “ Just met yesterday “ she said. Hayoung’s eyes widened , “ Assa ! “

Is it that great to see those guy fairies over there ? I think they are just one of the annoying group guy that ever exist. “ What are you doing here ? “ suddenly someone approach us from the back. We turn back and I admit it, we kinda blur whose the person standing in front of us until Hayoung shout, “ Teacher ! “ oh so now I know. She’s the teacher. “ Get back to your seat “ The teacher order us. We nods and walk to the back of the class.

“ Teacher “ suddenly IU called the teacher. “ Yes “ the teacher immediately replied with a huge smile appeared on her face. “ Where are we going to seat ? “ she ask. The teacher look at her weirdly. She clear and speak again, “ hmm yeah since those guys “ she pointed to one of the guy who looks more cool and calm with his spike hair, okay that’s enough. He must be thinking he’s so cool. “ Took over all the tables and chairs. 2 tables with one person ? “ IU said.

The teacher sigh. “ Aigoo ~ Why are you so innocent new student ? “ she said. I think this teacher is onw of the annoying teacher in this school too. “ You can just sit beside them. I won’t bite “ the teacher said and continued checking her book. We look at each other, but then the teacher called us. “ Hey you five new students “ Hey ? Is that the most proper name that she can call us ? Huh, this school is . Even the first day, I have the feeling of nausea. We all looked up to her.

“ Before you sit, introduce yourself first “ the teacher order us to the front. We walked to the front and bow together. The introducing session starts with Bora. “ Annyeonghasaeyo “ she greet and bow again. “ I am Yoon Bora. You can call me Bora “ with a smile. Then, it followed by Jiyeon with her cold stone face and IU with her sweetest smile and I can see she’s using her power. All the boys except for the guy fairies looks like had fallen for her.

Wait, did I said all the boys ? Yes yes, there’s only 4 boys in this class besides the guy fairies. Hayoung is the only girl in this class. I just noticed. Luckily we came. Fuh for her ~ Then, the introducing session comes to Bomi. When she introduce herself, everyone ask and of course except for the guy fairies, whether she and Bora is a twin or siblings something. But yeah, the truth is we were just born with a random name pick for us since fairies doesn’t have parents. Saddest things about fairies.

“ What about you ? What is your name ? “ the teacher suddenly ask me. “ Ah ? Oh, annyeonghasaeyo “ I bow to them, “ My name is Jung Eunji. Call me Eunji “ I said with a smile. “ And she likes to fight over a lollipop “ the guy fairies that I met at the candies shop suddenly said that. Gosh ! I’m so ashamed from what he said. All the students look at me weirdly. I send a thought to Jiyeon. Jiyeon-ah, burn his . I said to her. I can see she smirk but then, I receive a thought from her. A’yai captain !

But then, after Jiyeon sending her thought to me, we heard a scream all over the class. “ AHHHHHHH !!! ! WHY IS THE CHAIR BURNING !!!!!!!  “ the guy shout and jumping all over the class preventing from her keep feeling the heat of Jiyeon’s fire. Hahaha serves you right ! That is what you get for embarrassing me ! The other 4 guys fairies look at me while helping their buddy ! I just turn away and made a proud face. Thank you, Jiyeon-ah ! I send the thought to Jiyeon. Aha ! No problem. He looks funny !

Jiyeon send her thought to me.  But then … Yah !! Stop sending thoughts to each other. I can listen to both of you !! Bomi suddenly interrupt. Just ignore us. You can if you want to. I send my thought to Bomi and Jiyeon support me. Bomi made a face and look away. “ Dongwoon-shi, are you okay now ? “ the teacher ask the guy. Ahh, so his name is Dongwoon ? Okay, Dongwoon. The war between us, I can feel it’s coming nearer. Hehehe :3 I can’t wait for it !

 

Bomi POV

Aish, those two girls ! When it comes to fighting and revenge, leave it to them. They will just handle it smoothly and successfully. The teacher asks us to go and sit at our place. But the thing is, she decide the place that we need to sit ! Oh gosh ! I wish I could sit with Bora. Sob sob. So, here’s the seat. As I remember, IU needs to sit with a guy named Woo..gun ? No no. Woo..old ? Oh no. That doesn’t make sense. Ahh ! Wooyoung ! Yes yes. Him !

Then, Eunji. I want to laugh so hard ! She get to sit with the guy that she give her revenge just now. That Dongwoon guy I think his name. And yeah, she made a very sad face to leave Jiyeon. And Jiyeon, she sits with a crazy guy. Yeah, since the first time I saw him, I never seen him taking off his hat and sunglasses. Well, at least take off those sunglasses. You look weird enough with that hat on your head all the time. And Bora ! She’s the most pitiful.

A pretty and y girl like Bora, but get a seat beside a not so good looking man for Bora, but I think he’s just so-so, and nerd, which his books all over the table and the guy named Kwangmin. I almost think that this guy is a mixed. Because he got the surname of Jo. It sounds like an English name. And now here I am, sitting beside the guy who looks calm and cool all the time but I can tell what is his power. I can sense when I’m getting nearer to him. And he is Minhwan.

 

While we were studying History, and I just heard from Hayoung’s mind that this is the most boring subject at school and I’m getting sleepy now, I receive a thought. Yah ! Don’t sleep ! I will knock your head. What ?!! Who the hell send this kind of thought to me ? Yah ! Who are you sending those thoughts to me ? You wanna die ? I send back the thoughts to anyone in the class. So, all the fairies will hear me and yeah, now every fairies is looking around to see whose sending the thoughts.

Hahaha ! You pabo-ah ! Did you need to send those thoughts to all the fairies in the class ? I’m just sitting beside you !! I look beside me. And there he is, smirking to me. Aish ! I really want to kill you right now. Don’t think you are a fairy I can’t read your mind. The guy beside me sending his thought again. Yes, you can’t. Because fairies can only read ordinary people mind. You think I’m stupid ? I send my thoughts to him. You are stupid ! he replied me.

Aish, I wish I could kick his off right now. He really made me impatient. You wait for me. I will kill you one day. I will !

 

 

So, that’s the chapter. Do you find it boring ? I’m sorry. I will make it more interesting next chapter. So, please leave your comments down there okay ?
And I’m sorry for the late update ! Super sorry ! It’s because I’m in the middle of mid-year examination so I need to concentrate on studying and revision a lot. Yeah, I’m still a high school students ! Lol ~

 

Will you check out my A Pink One-Shot Request Shop ? Pretty pleaseeeeee *puppy eyes* hehe :3

A Pink One-Shot Request Shop