Another Secret ?

The Fairies Mission : Finding True Love

 

Minhwan POV

I keep wondering around the class. I just can’t sit still. Gosh ! Why do I have to sit beside her ?! Am I going to die soon ?!! Damn it ! I need to change places. I need to ! No matter what ! If I keep sitting beside her, nothing’s going to work smoothly. I can’t even finished my task ! Yes, since Dongwoon is the one who keeps flirting with girls, I will surely make him switch with me ! Yes ! Time to meet Dongwoon now ! Let’s go !

Bora POV

I’m on my way to the class after the break almost over, but then I saw the nerdy guy whose sitting beside me coming out from the class in hurried. Why did he look so in hurry ? Ahh, I should follow him. I followed him from behind quietly. Ahh, now only I know how useful is Eunji’s power. Should I call her here. Oh no, I shouldn’t. But, who knows I’m going to need her help. Aish, I better call her to help. Just for my safety. Who knows if I get caught following this guy, he will do something inappropriate to me ?

Eunji-ah, dancing room. Palli !

Eunji POV

Eunji-ah, dancing room. Palli !

I got a telepathy from Bora ? Aish, she will never get alive without me. How useful I am ! Hahaha :3 Everyone needs me ! Okay, stop being so proud Eunji, even you fail the test. “ Bora called me. I’ll go first “ I told IU and disappeared in a blink of an eye.

Where are you ? I send a telepathy to Bora.

Dancing room. She replied me. Aish, why is she so stupid ? This dancing room is so big !

Which part ? I send another telepathy.

If you show me yourself, I will surely saw you. Don’t be such a pabo ! She scold me. Aish, you called me for help and now you’re mad at me ? Great one.

I flew around the floor that the dancing room locate and finally I saw Bora seeking inside one of the dancing room. Aigoo ~ this school is so big and got so many dancing room ! No wonder the students are really brilliant one except for those whose in my class.

I landed behind Bora and turn normal back. “ What do you want ? “ I ask her so sudden and made her jump. “ Omo ! “ she shout a bit and loud enough to be heard from someone in the dancing room. She immediately palm my mouth and I turn invisible. But then, I saw the two guy fairies came out of that room. Ahh, you’re spying them ? I send a thought to Bora. She nods.

But then, the two guy fairies walk back inside the dancing room and close the door. So, I turn back to normal. “ We need to penetrate this wall “ Bora said, whispering. “ Why are you so eager to know about what they are talking about ? “ I ask loudly, not controlling my voice. Bora immediately palm my mouth. “ Yah ! “ she looks like shouting right ? Nope, she’s whispering actually. “ Because they talked about me ! “ she whispered again.

While we’re arguing in front of the dancing room, the door suddenly open. “ Ahh, the two fairies “ the one who looks more nerdy said. “ I don’t interfere. It’s her “ I said and would like to walk away but then, someone grab my hand. I almost thought it was Bora, but it wasn’t ! It was the guy who sat beside me. “ Hey, would like to dance with me ? “ he said and wink. Aha ! You think I’m going to melt with that ? No, absolutely no !

He pull my hand inside the dancing room and close the door. Before he close, he said to his friend, “ Go and discuss at somewhere else “ I smirk to him and stand crossing my arm, facing him. “ What do you want ? “ I ask him. “ Dance with you ! “ he said, cheerfully. Why is he being so nice to me ? Or maybe, to girls ? Is it related to his power or task ? He must be send here for a task right ?

“ Make girls easily fall for you “ I said the sentence. He stop dancing and look at me. “ What ? “ he ask me. He do look shocked. I smile slightly. “ That’s your power. Isn’t it ? “ I ask him. He look at me without blinking but then, he chuckled. “ Eih, how did you know ? You’re just an ordinary fairy “ he denied the truth. Aigoo ~ you’re lying to the wrong person ~

“ Okay then. I’m just an ORDINARY fairy “ I repeat his words and was about to walk out of the room, but then he pull my hand and bum !! I fell onto him. “ Yaickk !! Yah ! It’s hurt a lot okay ! “ I shout. “ Yah ! You fall on me, shouldn’t it be me whose hurt a lot ? “ he ask me. “ Your body. It feels like I fell on a rock ! “ I shout to him and get off from him.

I sit in front of him while swiping away the dust from my clothes. But then, he called me. “ Fairy Eunji “ I look up at him and so sudden, he plant his lips on mine. I was so shocked and stun by his action. Without realizing, he deepen the kiss and wrap his hand around my waist. But then, when I gain my spirit back and my senses has come back, I push him harshly and immediately stand up. Then, I kick his and walk out of the dancing room.

Dongwoon POV

When I was about to make the kiss feels more passionate, she suddenly push me harshly and stand up. She kick my and walk out of the room.

Aish, it’s not that easy to make fairy falls for me. Especially her. I even plant a kiss on her, she still reject me. Didn’t she have at least a bit feelings towards guys ? Humm. I look on my hand. One star is gone. Know what ? There’s something that makes me really want her. The secret that only the guy fairies know. The secret that will be the task for the girl fairies.

 

 

Omo ! What is the secret ? You want to know more ? Keep reading okay ? Don't forget to leave your comments as well ! I will be very appreciate it if you did so ! I love you readers ! Muahh !