The First Day On Earth

The Fairies Mission : Finding True Love

 

Is this girl some kind have family problems ? Did she run from her home ? This question play around the fairies mind. They would like to know, but the girl named Oh Hayoung just kept silent since they arrived her home. Finally, IU bravely ask her while she’s preparing the blanket and pillow for the fairies to sleep. “ Hayoung-ah, why did you leave alone ? “ IU ask her. She stop doing her work and look at IU.

“ Because I don’t have parents “ she said and smile. All of them were shocked. A human supposed to have parents right ? Unlike them, the fairies. They were born from the tulips seeds. And when the flower started to grow, that is the moment when they were born. And they even lived in tulips. Practicing and using their power on tulips. All of them are related with tulips.

“ Where are they ? “ Eunji ask her. She stood up and sit on her bed. The house isn’t that big, and it only has one queen size bed, with a study table and a small kitchen and small bathroom. When you enter the house, you will see kitchen beside you and beside the kitchen, there’s the small bathroom located. Seems like, she isn’t a wealthy person.

“ They died on a crash plane “ she said and her tears began to roll down her cheek. “ Hayoung-ah “ Jiyeon immediately took a sit beside Hayoung and calm her down, “ Don’t cry anymore. Be strong okay “ she said. Hayoung smile and nods. She wipe her tears. Jiyeon took the chance to slip into the 4 fairies heart to tell them, “ Seems like we have to be nice to her “ and the fairies smile, replying, “ Yeah “ to Jiyeon.

 

Jiyeon sleep with Hayoung on the bed since she’s so diva-ish whose can’t sleep on the floor with a tiny blanket while the other fairies sleep on the floor. But then, in the middle of the night when the blue moon in the Clamor World rises, all the fairies power were absorbed to the sky by the Queen. It’s a challenge for them. From now on until the next 6 months, they will not have their powerful power.

Their power are just like the other fairies got. There’s no specialties. And in the middle of the blue moon rises, Eunji suddenly woke up and sit up straight. “ Your task now begin fairies “ she heard the Queen say. She look at the other fairies. She sees the crystal going up. Even hers. Their power are now being absorbed. “ We’ll do the best “ she said.

Eunji stand up and went to the bathroom. She enter the bathroom and wash her face. She look at the mirror. “ You can do this Jung Eunji ! You can ! “ she said to herself. She wipe her face using the towel hanging behind the door and look at her hand. “ 3 stars, 6 months “ she said, smiling. She walk out of the bathroom and continue to sleep on her place. Before she sleep, she holds Bora’s hand.

The next morning, the fairies wake up lazily and left out a heavy yawn. “ Girls “ they heard someone called. “ Ah Hayoung-ah “ Bora said. “ Why ? “ Bora ask her. “ I’m off to school now. I’ve prepared your breakfast. Enjoy eating okay ? I leave first “ Hayoung said and waves at them. They waves back lazily and Bora headed to the bathroom.

 

As soon as Bora step into the bathroom, they heard someone screaming, “ AHHHHHHHHH ! “ and at the same time, Bora ran out of the bathroom. All the fairies walk to Bora. “ What’s wrong ? “ IU ask her. “ I.. I.. saw something weird inside there “ Bora said and pointed into the bathroom. Bomi walk into the bathroom to check out the ‘something’ Bora talk about.

Bomi took the thing and walk out of the bathroom. She shows the thing, “ This one ? “ she ask Bora. Bora nods, scared. “ Let’s keep this thing and ask Hayoung later “ Bomi said and put that thing on a plastic and keep it safe. Then, they sit together in front of the breakfast Hayoung talk about. “ What is this ? “ Jiyeon ask. “ Breakfast ? “ Eunji replied her.

“ YAH ! What kind of breakfast is this ? How are we going to full if we just eat this ? “ Jiyeon shout, unsatisfied. “ At least she still gives us breakfast even it just bread with egg “ Bomi said and eat her breakfast. Then, Eunji, IU and Bora eat their breakfast and left Jiyeon all alone there, unsatisfying about her breakfast. “ Let’s go and buy something special “ Jiyeon shout. But everyone just ignore her. “ AISHHHHHHH ! “

“ Just eat your breakfast ! “ IU shout at her and fold the blanket. Jiyeon pouted and eat her breakfast slowly. “ I want to go back “ Jiyeon said.

 

So, how’s this chapter ? Please leave your comments okay ;) The first day of the fairies on earth !
I love you readers. Run 100 miles away and count how much sweat form. That is how much I love you !!