Queen Chaerin's Revenge [PART 2]

The Fairies Mission : Finding True Love

 

 

“WHY IS IT SO EARLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ?!!!! “ Jiyeon shout and burn the flower in the fairies garden. “ I’M NOT READY YETTTTTTTT !!!! “ she shout again and burn another flower. And each time she shout and burn a flower, IU stay there and plant a new flower replacing the burnt one using her power. “ Yah Jiyeon-ah, when are we going to stop ? “ IU ask when Jiyeon already attack for 57th times already. “ Until I’m satisfied !!!! “ Jiyeon shout and burn the 58th flower.

“ Oh really ? Okay, I’ll go back and sleep first “ IU said and fly to her their room to rest. Jiyeon shout in depress and burn all the flower in front of her. IU point to the sky and with a blink of an eye, the flowers that Jiyeon burnt back to the normal. Jiyeon fly away from the garden and fly to the river nearer. She sat there alone and played with the water. She did got the fire power but she can be nice to water too.

“ What are you doing here ? “ Bora suddenly ask from her back which make her shocked and attack Bora with fire. Luckily, Bora moves faster and form a water attack the fire from Jiyeon. “ Yah ! Aish, why did you shocked me like that ? “ Jiyeon said and sat back at the riverside. Bora took a sit beside her. “ What’s wrong my dear ? “ Bora ask while Jiyeon’s head. “ Do you somehow know why we failed the test ? “ Jiyeon ask Bora.

Bora smile , “ Because no matter how powerful we are, we can’t live without love baby “ Bora said. Jiyeon look at her, not understanding. “ You don’t understand, don’t you ? “ Bora ask her. She shook. “ Okay like this. Hmm, you’re a girl. Without having any ual relationship with any guy, God gives you a baby. He blew the soul in your tummy. When you give birth to that baby, what would you need to complete your life ? “ Bora ask her. Jiyeon force her mind to think of something. But she couldn’t find the answer.

“ How come you don’t know ? “ Bora ask her and laugh. Bora pinch Jiyeon’s nose. “ Aigoo ~ of course you’ll be needing a husband right ? “ Bora said. Jiyeon look at her and smile. Then, she nods. “ Ah, of course. How can I raise the baby by myself ! “ Jiyeon said. Bora smile and nods. “ Same like us. We’re fairies, that’s true. But, we still need a guy to guide us. That’s why Queen Hyuna said that we’re failed. Because we doesn’t have love in us. Love doesn’t only to parents and friends Jiyeonnie “ Bora said.

Jiyeon look at her and sigh, “ Bora always knows how to coax me “ she said. Bora laugh. “ I didn’t coax you, I’m telling you the truth “ Bora said. Jiyeon smile and nods. But then, her smile faded away. “ What’s wrong ? “ Bora ask her. “ Will there any guy that will fall in love with me ? “ Jiyeon ask Bora back. Bora smile and nods, “ Of course there will “ Bora said. Jiyeon smile and hug Bora. “ Thank you Bora “ she said and broke the hug.

“ Will you thank me then ? “ Eunji said, smiling while giving her a lollipop. Jiyeon smile and took the lollipop, “ Thank you Eunji-ah !!! “ Jiyeon shout, cheerfully. Eunji smile and Jiyeon’s head. “ Wait “ Jiyeon said and pull out the lollipop from . “ What’s wrong ? “ Bora ask her. “ Yah Eunji-ah, is this banana flavor ? “ Jiyeon ask Eunji. Eunji laugh and immediately fly away, hurriedly. “ YAHHHHHHH !!!! “ Jiyeon shout. “ Aish, this flavor is really “ Jiyeon said and throw away the lollipop.

***

“ Fairy Bomi “ someone called Bomi from her back. She look at the back, but she couldn’t see anyone around her. “ Fairy Bomi “ the voice called her name again. She look around but still, there are no other fairies beside her around that place. Bomi sense something not good will happen. She closed her eyes and focus. But it’s weird that she couldn’t see anything. But then ….

 

PFUSHHHH !!!!

She heard the sound of Queen Hyuna’s power. She immediately opened her eyes. She saw Queen Hyuna in front of her with a fierce expression on her face. She turn back and saw another Queen. “ Queen Chaerin ! “ she’s shocked. She never expected that Queen Chaerin would attack her. She never think about that either. “ Chaerin, don’t you dare to disturb my fairy ! “ Queen Hyuna shout and attack the another Queen using her wind power. Queen Chaerin was shocked by the attack and fly backwards. There’s a blood flowing beside her lips.

“ Bomi look out ! “ Queen Hyuna shout. She immediately respond to the order and fly high up to the sky. “ Go now “ she heard Queen Hyuna whispered to her ears from the ground. She heard that and immediately save herself. She fly to the room and took a deep breath. But then, someone approach her , “ What’s wrong Bomi-ah ? “ she look to the front and saw IU waving her hand. Bomi smile and shook, “ Nothing. I’m just trying my flying speed “ Bomi lied.

Bomi fly to her bed and lay her body there. “ Wake me up when it’s time “ Bomi said to IU. What she meant of ‘When it’s time’ is when her wings started to invisible, make sure she’s up or she’ll loses her power. Means, all of her power and she need to retake all of the test again in order to gain her power back. “ Okay “ IU said and fly to close the window to prevent from the sun enter their room. Or, she’ll melt.

***

 

Min Ah immediately fly to Queen Hyuna’s room when she heard that Queen Hyuna just had a big fight with Queen Chaerin. She immediately enter the room and ask the Queen of her condition, “ Are you okay Queen Hyuna ? “ The Queen smile and nods. “ Yeah “ she replied shortly. “ Who wins the battle ? “ Min Ah immediately ask to know the result. “ We’re equal. I got injured and so do her “ The Queen replied.

Min Ah sigh in relief. She knew if the battle won by her Queen, Queen Chaerin would be mad and try to attack again. And she knew why Queen Chaerin attack Bomi first. Because, only Bomi can sense if any bad things might happen at the Clamor World. But unfortunately she forgot that Queen Hyuna also can sense any bad things that might happen. So, it ends up both are equal. No one wins, no one loses.

“ Gold Fairy Min Ah “ Queen Hyuna called her. Min Ah look at her and bow, “ Yes Queen Hyuna “ she replied. “ Please prepare for the five fairies. They will be in danger if they stay here for any longer “ Queen Hyuna gave an order and made Min Ah confused and weird. She wanted to ask but then, with a serious expression, Queen Hyuna said, “ Just follow my orders “

 

Leave your comment okay ;)