Episode 7: Loyalties and Love

Between Love and Duty
Please log in to read the full chapter

The episode opens with Min-joon in the hospital, unconscious and fighting for his life. His team members, along with Ji-eun, anxiously wait for him to wake up. Ji-eun, filled with guilt and fear, stays by his side, praying for his recovery.

Back at the police station, the team manages to interrogate one of the arrested gang members, who gives them a lead on the location of Ji-eun's brother. They plan another operation, leaving Yoo-jin in charge of Min-joon's safety at the hospital.

Ji-eun receives a call from her brother, who's now in hiding. He informs her about the failed sting operation and warns her to stay away from the police, unaware that she's at the hospital with Min-joon.

In a feverish state, Min-joon wakes up to find Ji-eun by his side. Despite his weakness, he's startled and instinctively tries to warn Ji-eun about her brother's criminal activities, not knowing that she's already aware.

Ji-eun reassures him that she knows the truth about her brother and reveals her knowledge of his occupation. An intense conversation ensues, filled with apologies, tears, and painful confessions. Ji-eun admits her love for Min-joon, who, despite the betrayal and pain, acknowledges his feelings for her as well.

Meanwhile, Yoo-jin and the rest of the team carry out the operati

Please log in to read the full chapter