Episode 15: Dusk before the Dawn

Between Love and Duty
Please log in to read the full chapter

Episode 15 begins with both sides preparing for the inevitable confrontation. Min-joon and Ji-eun, even in their opposing roles, seem to mirror each other's actions, highlighting their shared determination and willpower. The episode unfolds with a mixture of suspense and somber reflection as the final battle looms ahead.

Meanwhile, Yoo-jin rallies the police force, preparing them for what might be their toughest battle yet. Despite the grim situation, the team shows incredible resilience, their dedication to duty shining through.

On the other side, Ji-eun asserts her leadership over the underworld group, motivating them for the forthcoming showdown. There's a spark in her eyes that reflects her resolve to end this war, no matter what it takes.

In the midst of these preparations, the episode explores the emotional turmoil of the main characters. Min-joon is seen looking at a picture of him and Ji-eun from happier times, reflecting on their journey and the crossroads where they stand now. He is determined to bring the war to an end, believing that it's the only way to save Ji-eun from her predicament.

On the other hand, Ji-eun visits her brother in prison. The visit is emotional, as she fills him in on the recent events. He expresses regret for putting Ji-eun in this position and urges her to find a way ou

Please log in to read the full chapter