Episode 10: Calm Before the Storm

Between Love and Duty
Please log in to read the full chapter

Episode 10 starts in the hospital with Min-joon recovering from his injuries. He wakes up to find Ji-eun sleeping in the chair next to his bed. A gentle smile forms on his lips as he takes in the peaceful sight.

At the police station, Yoo-jin and the team celebrate the successful operation. Despite their happiness, they can't help but feel worried about Min-joon's condition. They decide to visit him at the hospital, bringing food and gifts to cheer him up.

In the hospital, Ji-eun wakes up to find Min-joon looking at her. They share a tender moment, both of them relieved and thankful that they're safe for now. The rest of the team arrives, and the room fills with laughter and light-hearted banter, bringing some much-needed relaxation to the characters and the audience.

Meanwhile, Ji-eun's brother, now in prison, is visited by an unknown man. He is revealed to be the new boss of the underworld group, stepping in after Ji-eun's brother was arrested. They have a cryptic conversation, hinting at bigger plans and a looming threat.

Back at the hospital, Min-joon and Ji-eun share their dreams and hopes for the future, creating an emotional and heartwarming moment. Despite their situation, they manage to find comfort in each other's presence.

Towards the end of the episode, Ji-

Please log in to read the full chapter