Episode 11: The Unveiling

Between Love and Duty
Please log in to read the full chapter

The 11th episode of "Between Love and Duty" begins with the mysterious caller ending the call, leaving Ji-eun in shock. Unbeknownst to her, the call was traced by the police station. The results of the trace leave the police team stunned. The new underworld boss's number traces back to Ji-eun.

Back at the hospital, Ji-eun grapples with the new reality. Her brother, before getting arrested, had entrusted the leadership to her to protect the group from splintering. This decision places her in a dilemma, torn between loyalty to her brother and her love for Min-joon.

Meanwhile, at the police station, Yoo-jin and the rest of the team struggle with the revelation. They decide to investigate further before confronting Min-joon, concerned about his physical and emotional state.

While Min-joon continues to recover, he senses Ji-eun's discomfort. He tries to reassure her, blissfully unaware of the storm that's about to hit. They spend the day together, their bond growing stronger amidst the impending crisis.

Ji-eun, knowing that the police will soon discover her new role, spends the day with a heavy heart. Her love for Min-joon conflicts with her responsibility towards her brother's underworld group. She grapples with her reality, her anxiety building up as the day progresses.

M

Please log in to read the full chapter