Prologue

Between Love and Duty
Please log in to read the full chapter

South Korean actor and model Lee Soo Hyuk, renowned for his compelling performances and deep, emotive eyes, once again demonstrated his tremendous acting prowess in the widely acclaimed drama "Between Love and Duty". He breathed life into his character, Choi Min-joon, and captivated audiences worldwide with a love story that was both enchanting and tragic.

Choi Min-joon, portrayed by Lee Soo Hyuk, is a highly decorated detective in the Seoul Police Department. From the outside, he seems to have an unwavering commitment to justice, yet beneath the surface, he harbors a deep and consuming love for a woman who is unfortunately connected to the city's underworld - the beautiful and enigmatic Ji-eun, played by actress Kim Ji-soo.

Ji-eun, unaware of Min-joon's occupation, falls deeply in love with him. Their love story unfolds with passion and innocence, with Min-joon keeping his work life a secret, trying to shield Ji-eun from his dangerous world. However, secrets have a way of revealing themselves, and soon enough, Ji-eun discovers Min-joon's true profession, leading to a heartbreaking conflict.

As Ji-eun is the younger sister of a powerful crime lord, the revelation of Min-joon's identity puts their relationship in jeopardy. He is torn between his duty to uphold justice and his love for Ji-eun. She, on the other hand, finds herself caught in

Please log in to read the full chapter