Episode 13: Love at War

Between Love and Duty
Please log in to read the full chapter

Episode 13 begins with Min-joon leaving Ji-eun after their intense confrontation. He returns to the police station, a hardened resolve replacing his previous turmoil. He gathers his team, and they prepare to wage war against the underworld and its new leader, Ji-eun.

Simultaneously, Ji-eun also prepares her forces for the impending confrontation. She strategizes with her team, ensuring they are ready for the police's attack. Even as she plans, her heart aches for the unavoidable conflict with Min-joon.

The tension builds as both teams move into position. The police strike first, raiding one of the underworld group's bases. The raid is met with strong resistance, leading to a full-blown battle between the police and the underworld group.

Meanwhile, Min-joon and Ji-eun both feel the weight of their decisions, as people they care about are hurt in the crossfire. Their love for each other is tested against their sense of duty and loyalty to their respective sides.

The of the episode comes with a direct confrontation between Min-joon and Ji-eun. They face each other on opposite ends of a battlefield, their faces reflecting the pain of their situation. The confrontation turns physical, their fight symbolic of the war they are now embroiled in.

The fight is brutal and

Please log in to read the full chapter