Episode 9: A Battle Won, A Soldier Down

Between Love and Duty
Please log in to read the full chapter

Episode 9 kicks off with Min-joon joining the rest of the team at the police station. Despite his injuries, he is resolute about participating in the operation to capture Ji-eun's brother. He reassures Yoo-jin and the team about his health, convincing them to focus on the operation.

Meanwhile, Ji-eun is anxiously waiting for any news regarding the operation. Her concern for Min-joon and the guilt about her brother's actions weigh heavily on her. She tries reaching out to her brother one last time, pleading him to turn himself in.

Back at the police station, the team finalizes the plan for the operation. Min-joon uses the information provided by Ji-eun to identify the best approach. The plan is daring, and the stakes are higher than ever.

The operation begins. The team, led by Min-joon, storms the location where Ji-eun's brother is suspected to be hiding. A fierce gun battle ensues, increasing the tension for the viewers.

Min-joon spots Ji-eun's brother and chases him, resulting in a confrontation between the two. Just when it seems Min-joon has the upper hand, one of the gang members blindsides him, injuring him once again. Despite the pain, Min-joon manages to overpower them and successfully arrests Ji-eun's brother.

At the same time, Ji-eun receives the news about th

Please log in to read the full chapter