Where will you go?

They tell me to stay away
"Thunder! Thunder. Yah Cheondoog-ah! Wake up!" Of all the time's that Mir woke me up like that, this wa the weirdest. But again I couldn't help but laugh. I covered my mouth shyly as I giggled. It hurt a bit to smile as my lip stretched my stitches sort of just stayed in the same place. "Ow." I said but just starting laughing harder. "Mir-ah have you seen yourself today?" I chuckled some more trying to get my words out "You look like a racoon! You're eyeliner spread like everywhere! Oh my god. Please please go wash your face!" I was pleading at that point, my insides were burning from all the laughter. Mir just frowned bitting on his bottom lip. I guess it was more of pout. "Oh oh such a cute raccoon omg stop it Mir. Just go just go" my laughter became silent but I continued trying my best to breathe "Wash your face!" Mir shied away to the bathroom, I threw my pillow after him as he walked away causing me to lose my balance and fall backwards off of my bed. only making me laugh harder, which was almost impossible my eyes were full of tears. I eventually snapped out of my laughing fit whenMir returned from the bathroom, face clean, and sprinkled water on me. "Okay, okay i'm sorry i'm sorry i'll stop i'll stop!" I swallowed and straightened my face. "See i'm done" I assured standing up from the floor. Mir shook his head then hugged me. "I love you so much, I glad you're in a better mood today." He smiled. I wiped the tears from my eyes and the sweat from my forehead and sat back on the hospital bed. Where noona go?" I asked. "Home, she is married so you know, she only stuck around to make sure you were alright" He said plainly.  Then I realized I had no idea what happened.  "And am i okay?"  "After the whole club fight thing you started freaking out, crying and screaming. It was scary then you just sort of passed out." I held myself up on my hands behind me. Mir walked over to the table bye the bed and unwrapped a bowl of a weird pink substance. Then put it down. "They say you had a panic attack or a anxiety attack or something. That made me really sad." He frowned.  "Well I'm okay." I smiled despite the discomfort. I just didn't want him to worry. "So is there anything good in this place to eat?" I asked. "Just this weird looking yogurt" Mir held up the bowl with the pink substance in it again. "I'll pass". I put my hands behind my head and lied back on the bed. There was a weird object under my hands so I looked. There was an envelope and I remembered. "Joon was here last night" I mumbled. Mir just stood by the table turning over the tags on my flowers and other gifts that were their for me. "What?" "Joon was here last night" I repeated louder. Mir just rolled his eyes. "I'm going to take a shower before your obsession rubs off on me." He picked up my pillow from the floor on his way to the bathroom and tossed it back to me. "You know you can't stay here forever what will you do? Face Seungho at home" He asked. I just shrugged my shoulders and he shot me a look that said 'You better figure it out'.  I ran my fingers over the edges of the envelope. It smelled like him. "He had to have been here last night, even if Mir doesn't believe me. I couldn't have dreamt that....he kissed me." Didn't he?