Hungry ert

They tell me to stay away

Just a little present before I get back to work~enjoy amazing subscribers!

........................................

Thunder p,o,v

 “How many of those are you going to do?”

I asked watching Joon’s sweating body near the floor then rise again repetitively. He switched between sit ups and intense pushups. “One hundred in the morning, one hundred at night.”

I sat with one leg up on the bed and one foot touching the floor, amazed by his endurance.

“I didn’t see you do any last night.”

“I didn’t have time before you went to bed so I did extra before you woke up.” He huffed lifting his body from the floor again. Sweat soaked his hair and gave his chest a glistening oily look. Droplets of sweat traveled through his defined abs like a maze. My mind got lost in the labyrinth that he created on his abdomen. “Is there something you had to do today?”

He asked stopping his sit ups, push up reps when his alarm began beeping. “Does that mean you’re done?” I asked, shouting down to him in the living room. He held himself up on his hands and turned to look up at me. “Yeah I’m done for now, are-you-hungry?”

Even from the far distance I could read his glare and the tone of his voice told me that even though he said “are you hungry?” he was really saying  “I know you’re probably going to say you aren’t hungry but I don’t care you will eat.”

He stood up and my eye shots open at the sight of his glistening abs in the sunlight that emitted in through the window.  He combed his hair back his long fingers and smirked evilly at me. “ert.”

It felt like my cheeks were on fire when he said that. “What’s your favorite food?”

I hugged both my knees to my chest in embarrassment. “Joon I’m really not hungry.”

He smiled walking toward the kitchen to grab a water bottle out of the refrigerator. “Why do you say my name in almost all of your sentences? I know you’re talking to me no one else is here.” He said spreading his arms out and spinning in a full circle to prove his point. 

“I do not always say your name when I talk to you.”

He sat back on his on the wooden floor, legs spread out in a manly sitting position as he grinned at my argument like he knew he’d win.

“Yes you do, Thunder yesterday you said ‘But Joon am I safe?’, ‘Everyone is always so afraid of you Joon but I’m not’ and so on.”

Score one for Joon.

“I’m not saying I don’t like how you say my name or anything I’m just saying it’s funny; not a bad thing.”

My face burned again. He shrugged cockily at me like he knew he’d won. He got up and started to climb the latter to meet me. I waited….waited some more. And just when he had got onto the platform of the bed I threw a pillow aggressively into his face. It slammed right into his perfectly formed face then fell to the floor. I could tell it surprised him, he set his water bottle down on the floor while I “reloaded ammo” really I just picked up another plump and fluffy white pillow from the bed. “I’d like to see you try that again.” He said with a straight face. But I still attempted to throw the pillow into his face. But before I knew it, he was on top of me and the pillow was on the floor. His hand gripped my wrists tightly and pinned them over my head on the bed. He straddled my legs in a way that I couldn’t wiggle at all. “Did you really think I would give you the opportunity to hit me again Doongie?” Even though I knew it was useless to try I tried to wiggle from his grip but his body didn’t even flinch. His still sweat glazed body was hovering over me, breathing heavily. I couldn’t remember why I even wanted to move to begin with I was already in such a great position. He stared deep into my eyes and slowly started to part his plump pink lips. “ert.” He cackled like a hyena above me. When he started to laugh his grip weakened and I managed to free one of my wrists from his grip. I used my free hand to tickle at his rib cage which made him laugh even harder exposing his perfect pearly white teeth to me. Such a gorgeous man with an apparent dark side, or at least a dark job that I still wasn’t sure about. He continued laughing and his legs weakened, when I could, I spread my legs. Both my hands became free when Joon moved his hands up to cover his mouth.  I sat up to meet the face of the laughing hyena but he stopped laughing when my eyes met his. “Are you sure you aren’t hungry Thunder?”

“Positive” I said low and grizzly.

He put his huge left palm behind my head to pull me closer. His hot breath met with my ear when he whispered his favorite word. “ert.” His teeth grazed over the tip of my ear, I melted into his touch quickly. My heart stopped beating. He released his grip on my head, I felt so light headed I didn’t notice his hand was gone.

He stood up from me while I was in a daze. “Clearly you don’t like ramen.” He motioned to my bowl of ramen from the night before that was still resting on the table. “Do you…do you want to go out in get something? I’ll get you anything you want.”

I was confused by his question. I thought I was staying with him because I couldn’t go outside, because it was dangerous. I didn’t understand why he wanted to go outside so suddenly.

“I want to see Mir, where is he, where is my brother?”

He blinked a few more times than normal.

“Calm down Thunder.” I had inched myself to the end of the bed, my heart started to beat again; it was racing when I remembered that G.O and Mir weren’t anywhere to be found. I was shaking near the pale male standing in front of me. I don’t know what made me so panicky all of a sudden.

“Joon, that night when Seungho punched me at Pandora, the night I went to the hospital…Were you really there? Did you really kiss me? Even though I woke up with the envelope I still feel like it was all a dream. Where was Mir? He didn’t believe that you were there.”

Joon sighed moving slowly toward me.
He wedged himself between my legs at the edge of the bed and brought his forearm up under my chin. It was like he was going to smother me when he pushed his weight onto my body, making me fall back on the bed again. He pressed his lips to mine, it was like an electric shock to my brain, and I remembered everything. I even knew where Mir and G.O were.

“I’d protect you with my life, your friends are part of that package Sang hyun so believe me they’re fine.”

The sound of my real name coming from his mouth made me a useless puddle of hormones.

I remembered the liquid he made me drink and the things he whispered to me as I passed out. I knew where my hyungs were. I felt calmer, so calm that I smiled. “They’re my brothers not my friends you ert.”

Joon blushed at the role reversal as he pulled his weight off of me again. I wasn’t sure if he kissed me to jog my memory of the night and calm me down or he just wanted to play around with me to see if he would have a chance to call me a ert again but I didn’t care a kiss is a kiss. Extremely attractive male is Joon. A kiss from an extremely attractive male didn’t need any explanations. My heart stopped beating again. I watched his climb back down the latter and go into the kitchen.

“You will eat today, so what do you want Sang hyun? Please say my name just one more time you seem to love it. Even before I brought you here.”

I became uncomfortable wondering if his job had anything to do with stalking me, creeping into my dreams or listening to me blab about him to Mir. I was so many things but hungry was not one of them.