Trust me

They tell me to stay away

                       "Where is Mir? Thunder where is Mir?" He had his hands on me, he was shaking me but I just looked back at the place I dropped my keys. I never had to use my key to get in, I just noticed that the door was open and came in. "Thunder are you listening to me, you can't stay here we have to go like now" I just stared at my keys. My key wasn't there. "It was her" Joon furrowed his eye brows and came closer to me. "What was who?" He looked down at my keys in my hand every key was there but the one to the open the front door. "That's why she handed me my keys so randomly when I clearly dropped them myself." Joon still looked confused next to me. He grabbed my arm, turning me to face him by slamming my back against the wall. "Thunder listen, we have to go." I remembered it all, I ran it all through my head. I didn't trust him i couldn't, she knew too much about him, they brushed shoulders when she left the cafe she could have given him the key then. How did he know to even come to my apartment or where I lived or that Mir lived with me. Why did he know so much about me. He stared intensely into my eyes when he noticed me looking away from him. "Thunder I didn't do this." I scoffed and he pinned my other arm to the wall. Though I was taller than him he was stronger than me. I couldn't wiggle free. "Thunder I wouldn't do this, but if you talked to her. She'll get you in worse trouble than I ever could." His voice was deep, his tone was dark. I had no choice I had to believe him. "I know I told you to stay away but I think the only place you'll be safe is at Pandora."

"What are you looking for, or her or they. What does anyone want with me." "It isn't you they want, but they'll do anything to get a hold Seungho." Someone was looking for Seungho? They had every chance to find him before now he was at Pandora almost every time I was there. "What do I have to do with Seungho?"

He pulled me from the wall and out the door. "He used you as life insurance."I didn't understand anything that was going on, I didn't want to. Between Joon and Seungho, Joon seemed to be the least dangerous but he was always showing up when bad things happened. But I knew one thing the woman in the sparkling dress was just as bad as Joon or worse.

                                                                                                           Mir P.o.v

           Doongie's workouts usually didn't last so long but I couldn't wait for him to get back. G.O was out on the balcony when he said he saw a familiar girl friend working toward the building. A friend he would whether avoid. It was hard being friends with G.O knowing he betrayed Thunder, it was especially hard to be friends with Seungho because of the way he'd been acting like something was eating away at his conscience. G.O said we should leave the apartment and go out for some "fresh air" somehow we ended up on a subway to the inner city. "Fresh air in the inner city hyung? That's so weird. Didn't you want to see your old friend"

He glared at me then out the window. "We'll lucky we didn't see her." Everyone was being so weird since my birthday, since we went to Pandora. I just didn't know why. I wondered where Doongie was even though he had an apparent dangerous obsession with Joon, he was much more stable than G.O or the missing in action, Yang Seungho.

                                                                                                 Thunder p.o.v

                Pandora was really a ghost town in the daytime. But weren't going to Pandora we were going to the studio apartment over it. Thats where he took me. He was quiet the whole way there. We took the long way through the city on the subway and walked about five blocks to Pandora when there were at least four obvious shortcut. I doubt someone so popular in the city didn't know his way around. He thought we were being followed. I always had to walk in front of him.

When he got upstairs to the apartment over the club the lock was more complicated than trip there. The door didn't have a normal key lock. There was a place for a card to be swiped then next to it was a pad lock. "That's weird" I commented as he stood in front of the door and put in the code. "Not in the field I'm in."

                  The door opened, but he didn't go in. A beeping sound started to come from the pad lock then he walked it. "It scans the whole place to see if anyone is inside." He said pulling me in by my hand. It was like he was walking in slow motion in front of me. He pulled his shirt over his head and tossed it to the kitchen counter which was only a a few feet from the door. The studio apartment was open the whole south wall was just a giant window. For someone with apparently so much to hide he had a huge weak point with the window. The sun shined in making his sweating body glisten as he walked toward the window to look out. He had the most impressive back muscle I'd ever seen. "Close the door" He said. "Do you live here Joon?" He turned around, he was standing on a platform near the window. He smiled at me. "I live in a lot of places Thunder, that's my job. I have to get around. Know where people are but make sure they don't know where I am."

                        "But if you're always at Pandora." He laughed. "Pandora is virtually impossible to find unless you're looking for it. And the people looking for me, aren't looking for Pandora." He finally turned completely around and my eyes were exposed to the eighth wonder of the world, his abs. "Its bullet proof." I nodded dumbfounded, my jaw practically dragging on the wooden floor. "I bet" He giggled. "I meant the window Cheondoong. Nothing can get through it." He put his hands on his waist and gazed out the enormous window again. "Who know you'd be the erted type." My face burned red, I didn't think I was a ert but his abs were something pretty amazing, to add to his handsome face. The fact that he was dangerous just added to his attractive mystery.