What hides in the dark

They tell me to stay away

Please ignore all my grammar, spelling and missing word errors. I've been having the worst luck with computers today, everything keeps getting erased so I wrote this as fast as I could (on my ipod!) so I could get it up. I hope you like it, I didn't expect it to be so easy to write. :) "Come on Hyung it is my birthday you owe me that." The maknae was right his stare glaring straight through me. I sighed hanging my head low. "Yah!" I yelled. Mir jumped into the air kissing me in the cheek. He was fond of skinship so I just let it go. I wasn't really in the mood to go out to the new club, club Pandora. I hated being around people drinking and smoking and who knows what else. And to make it worse Seungho would be going too. We'd been fighting a lot I spent too much time at school he spent too much time drinking and whatever else it is he did when i wasnt around. G.o had his eye on seungho but i wasn't jealous i didn't care anymore our relationship was crap. Mir, who had gotten all dressed up to go out for the first time, sat between Seungho and I, i just crosses my arms and looked out the van window as we arrived at club Pandora. The neon lights glowed in electric blue and purple i could hear fantastic baby by bigbang spill out as the doorman opened the door for people to enter the club. Aigsh, the things I do for you Mir, I thought to myself.  We poured into the club, G.o and Seungho racing toward the bar and Mir followed some lady off toward the back of the club to talk about a cake or something. I could barely see a foot infront of me, my hat got caught in some spider wed-like decorations that were hanging from the ceiling. Being tall wasn't always fun. I sighed again taking a seat on the nearest black leather "love seat" in the corner of the packed club. No one wa sitting, everyone was dancing and drinking and having fun but me. Me, and someone else. There was a young, muscular guy with black hair wearing a form fitting gray v-neck shirt that strangled his arms sitting in the opposite corner of the club. He was texting on an iphone and oddly listening to music his head nodded up and down has he tapped his knee to the beat of whatever he was listening to. Why listen to music while you're in a club with loud music, he'll go deaf trying to drown out the music in the club with his little war buds, I thought. But I shrugged and tried to look away from him, but he became more interesting. He seemed alone and when I young attractive waitress came by (seductively) to see if he needed anything, he simply fanned her away then put on a pair of aviator sunglasses. That wasn't too odd right? Maybe all the flashing lights were bothering him. I watched him for about 15minutes before, already belligerently drunk, G.o and seungho appeares beside me. Seungho, taken a firm grip at my small arm, shook me a little. "Yah, Cheondoong-ah," he tried to sound caring but the roaring smell of alcohol rolling off of his tongue distracted me from his attempts to woo me. "have a drink with us,  wh-where is Chulyong?" I shrugged not knowing what to say and not really wanting to say anything. "You know i don't drink" I tugged my arm from his grip aggressively. "Why are you so, tss this guy is your, i don't even.." G.o failed to make one full sentence. I just rolled my eyes and looked past them to find the mystery guy. "Man whatever!" seungho wobbeled "i'll deal with you later, but try and do something, don't just sit here and ruin everyone else's good time." He pulled g.o away and they disappeared into the dark. "Hes gone you know," A honey haired girl said as she sat down beside me. I cocked my head to the side. "Joon.." She paused "The guy you've been staring at for the last 30minutes or so, he left when your boyfriend came over here." "How did you know he was my-""it was pretty clear, plus this is Pandora you're bound to meet some mind readers right?" My eyes shot open. "I'm only kidding" she shoved my shoulder. "But you better get out of here things are about to get uggggly," she shook her head as she swirled her toothpick with an olive on it through jer martini before standing up and walking away. Her shimmering silver dress still visible from across the room. Maybe everyone in Pandora was mysterious, but at least now I had a name. Joon....