Don't wait up

They tell me to stay away
and there he was, smugly sitting in a black leather arm chair in the living room, when i the lights. I was expecting yelling because it was his strong point. "Doongie I-" I shook my head, my hair was sticking together like it was gelled. "tss Whatever you're going to say..I bet you  are...." I turned the lights back off and went off to take a shower. Trying to scrub the embarrassment and shame from my hair and skin but with no use. And he'd be waiting for me again when   I got out of the shower. So I left him wait. I sank to the floor of the shower and let tears flow from my eyes. This relationship won't be over easy.... I had let the warm water and steam envelope me,for 40minutes, where I sat until someone knocked. My heart jumped. "Yah! go away!" I yelled as long as I could over the running water. "Aniyo I have to pee Cheondoong-ah, come out come out...or let me come in, I don't know. I have to pee!" I sighed...Unhappily because once again when I'm down and trying to stay down Mir managed to make me smile. "Alright i'll come out Mir." I replied. "Hurrrrr~yyyy~eeee" I laughed some more I never knew someone could expand the word hurry so far.  I wrapped a towel around my small waist and picked my hoodie, shirt, pants and socks off of the floor before opening the bathroom door to a distressed Chulyong. I just kept smiling "Well at least you're smiling!" He said bouncing up and down holding his crotch area. "Its all your maknae, its all yours" I walked off to the room that I actually shared with Mir. That was another thing G.O and Seungho shared a room together and usaully "went to bed" early so I really didn't know what went on between them. Mir strutted into our room with a huge smile on his face before he climbed to his bed on the top bunk. I couldn't stop smiling at his dorkiness. I lied my back on my pillow then heard the sound my wet lochs slap against it. "Aigsh" I forgot to blow dry my hair.  I waited ..."Yongie can you-""Fine!"  "Thank you!" I squeaked as he came back down from his bunk to blow dry my hair. "Hey hyung, I don't know but I think you dropped this out of one of your pockets. Its just a napkin I would have thrown it away since it was all crumpled up anyway, but there wa this number on the back, maybe you didn't notice." I took the napkin from the maknae's hands and examined it. During the long journey home on the subway, the only way I knew to get home from whereever I was, I had forgotten where the napkin was from.  "Whos number is it, that girl from the club?" I shook my head still not sure where the napkin was from. My mind was lost then I remembered being lost.  I thought back "Here take this" Joon said in that Cafe earlier that morning. "I think I know where this is from" I answered to Mir."But I can't be sure." Mir shrugged and continued combing and blow drying my hair. I took a hold of the blow dryer. "Let's go to Pandora tonight." Mir dropped the dryer. "Ahh...Yes :D! Just you and me this time." I nodded, smiling at his excitement okay.... Pandora tonight See you there Joon.......