And ugly things got

They tell me to stay away
and ugly things got.  Mir's p.o.v Seungho-ssi came back over in his wobbley manner and poured his drink all over Thunder's head. The music stopped....... Thunder p.o.v "Why do you joke around so much Seungho, you aren't funny!" I wiped the liquid and my wet fringe out of my eyes. Now i really couldn't see anything but the flames fuming out from my head.  "Consider yourself 'dealt with' doongie" Seungho chuckled nudging G.o with his elbow.  I narrowed my eyes at him, angry and embarrassed at the attention he drew to me.  "This is how you act on your 'friend's' birthday? Consider yourself left!"  I saw Mir appear from the back his almond eyes , the size of walnuts. My eyes were wet again but not with alcohol.  "Yah!" I tossed him the five wrapped comics i'd got him for a present "Happy birthday Chulyong-ah ..Sarang..hae" I exhaled shaking my head. "I have to go." I stormed toward the front where the honey haired silver dressed woman was leaning against a wall, filing her nails. "I told you it would get ugly" She smirked shrugging her shoulders. "Hey! Cheondong, Stay away from that kid, he's bad news..." Seungho called out to me. "I don't really think you're at liberty to say whos bad news in this situation." I growled through clenched teeth as I pushed the door of the club open. I took of my grey hoodie, that Seungho had earlier made fun of me for wearing, off. I mean it was soaked anyway I guess he got what he wanted. I walked with my hands in my pockets for a few blocks. Totally not crying, or at least i'd convinced myself that some of the alcohol that had gotten in my eyes and thats what was coming out. It did burn, maybe just because I was tired of being the one that cries in my relationship. It isn't that i don't love seungho, he just couldn't care less about me or at least how I felt.  I came by this cafe a few blocks away from the club, when I realized I was lost.  I just grabbed a water bottle and sat down at the counter. My phone battery was low. "Guess i can't play tetris" I whined stuffing my phone back in my pocket.  The register chimed open and i looked up.  Joon..... The woman behind the counter handed him a small milkshake and a slice of pizza. She might have needed a boat and an paddle to get to the back with the way my drool was flooding the place. I saw him in full lighting, my eyes followed him to the small round table in the corner of the small shop. He stared directly down at his food both his large arms on the table. "You know staring isn't polite" He chewed.  Before I knew he was standing infront of me and even though if I was standing I would be taller, he towered over me while I was sitting. "Take this." He handed me a napkin before he left the cafe. I used it to wipe my mouth, crumpled it and put it in my pocket, grabbed my water bottle then headed outside. But he was gone and that same girl from before waved at me from across the street where she was leaned against a lampost infront of an abandonned brick building. I checked my phone for the time.  "Better be getting home don't you think Cheondoong" I whispered to myself.  I knew who would be waiting...