Forget him he'll get you in trouble

They tell me to stay away

I woke up with a sleeping Chulyong in my arms. He was so pure in a way. I wanted him to stay that way, he was getting older but I didn't want anything to hurt him, ever.....

Later-

"I'm going to the gym Mireu." I called through the bathroom door. Mir was taking a shower but I made sure he knew I was leaving.

I waited until the music poured into my ears before I picked up my jog on the tredmill. My chest bounced up and down under my black tank top. I stopped to take my keys out of my pocket, the constant gingling was probably annoying everyone and it hurt when it slapped against my thigh. The keys fell to the floor but I kept running with my eyes shut tight.

"Ahh!"

My eyes shot open."Ah! I'm sorry!"

She mouthed to me biting her bottom lip. My work out was interrupted by a woman tapping on my shoulder while I was running, music blasting, eyes closed. I nearly jumped out of my skin in fear or shock or both, She held my keys up to my face and I removed an earbuds from my ear.

"Oh i'm sorry" I said confused.

"You dropped your keys." I put my hand out and she dropped the keys to me.

"Thanks" I squinted. "Do I know you from somewhere?"

She squinted back at me. "You're Thunder." She pointed out, suspiciously like she'd known who I was all along, She gave an awkward smirk to me. I realized who she was and my eyes widened,.

"You're the woman from Pandora, the woman in the sparkling dress."

She nodded, closing her eyes slowly. "Well I actually only sparkle at night" She joked.

Her chestnut hair was tied back into a high ponytail. Her face had no makeup, she was just in a black sports bra and grey sweat pants. "Its really you from the club." I said

"Its really you from the club" She mocked laughing and pointing but contained herself when she realized my seriousness. "Well I just wanted to give you your keys so..." She shrugged and turned to walk away rubbing her belly. "Geez i'm hungry" She mumbled low, but clear enough for me to hear. I stepped down from the still exercise machine. "Well I was actually going to hit the shower soon then grab something to eat if you wanted to join me.....in the eating part I mean."

I was never so straight forward but I hadn't been around a girl in a while and she was especially interesting to me. She never gave me an answer, she never turned back around, "I'll hit the shower now and i'll be back." I smiled she was just as mysterious as Joon. I wanted to know more about her, maybe she knew more about Joon. I worked out a little longer assuming her shower would last long or maybe she wouldn't even come back. She was unpredictable.

The warm water hit my face and dampened my dark hair. Steam from the heat of the water danced past my abdomen and waist. The sound of the water hitting the shower floor echoed through the room as I ran soap over my shoulders and collar bone. I stepped into some casual clothing, just a another tank top, skinny jeans, a red hoodie and a hat to cover my damp hair. I waited for a little while and she did come back.....

She walked up to me with her hand out.

"Kan Mi yeon"

"Park Sang hyun"

I reached to shake her hands.

"So let's go" I suggested tilting my head in the direction of the door. She nodded.

 

She sat across from me picking things out of her salad even though she orded the salad that way.

I just linked my hands together on the table and watched her. She seemed so harmless in the daylight.

"Why would you order all that stuff if you didn't want them in the salad?"

She rolled her eyes at me like we had been friends for ever.

"To whom it may concern I like the taste they give to the salad but I don't like to chew them." She growled lowly.

"I'm sorry" She apologized so quickly.

She stared down at her salad, beginning to dress it in italian dressing, salt and pepper. "I thought you were hungry too" She stated stabbing the salad with a fork then shuffling it around.

I stayed quiet. "But you aren't, you want to know about me, or even worse Joon." She looked up quickly and stared dead into my eyes, coldly. I began noticing dark rings and bags under her eyes that I didn't see before. "You aren't really a street walker are you?" I reached toward her face but she slapped my hand down. "Don't do that Thunder. Forget about that man." She pushed her ceramic plate to the floor of the cafe, I watched it shatter on the floor.But I saw her walk away. "Thanks for lunch anyway." Everything slowed down as I looked out the window and saw her, but he was there too they brushed shoulders but kept walking as if it hadn't happened. Joon glared into the window at me and my breath caught in my throat. He looked away and kept walking. I was left confused and in pieces like the plate on the floor.

Even later~

What did he say, what was it that Mir said last night.

"What do you remember about your first year together?" He said nuzzling up to my neck.

"He traveled a lot, mostly to visit his grandfather but a lot of other times he would take me places. He loved to travel." I replied. Seungho and I were happy, genuinely happy before. Nothing specific happened between our happy times and our....times now where he drinks and cheats and beats on me. He just changed there was nothing ..... no reason for it, he just....changed.

"Hmm is that why hes going to Busan tomorrow? Because he likes to travel?" Sleepy eyed Mir asked with his eyes shut. "When did he say he was going to Busan?" I asked Mireu's soft hair back.

"At Pandora, that night. On my birthday." He yawned then flipped over so that his back was to me. "Goodnight Mireu""I love you Doongie." He whispered.

"I love you too."

Why would Seungho need to go to Busan? Who was in Busan? Or ...who wasn't.

The door to the apartment was cracked open when I approached it...I slid into the house and dropped my keys into the key dish on the counter; took my shoes off.

"Mireu, I'm back. Are you home?"

I got to the living room and Joon was sitting cross-legged on the couch.

"He stepped out..." He said plainly.

"How did you get in here?" My heart jumped from fright. I looked around the living room and everything was destroyed. Painting glasses shattered, Furniture burned, walls written on and there Joon was in the middle of it all.

"The door was open when I got here Thunder." He stood up and walked towards me.

"I promise, I'm just glad no one was here when this happened." I didn't know how to look at the black-haired stranger. It never felt like he was really with me when he was and it frightened me.

"Please don't be frightened Thunder" It was almost like everyone from Pandora could read minds.