Safe

They tell me to stay away
He leaned over the kitchen counter. "Fine Sang hyun, you win. You can have Mir over. Go down the hall" he said shifting his sights toward the small hallway. "Go in my room and pick you something new to wear, shower, change and I'll talk with G.O to see if Mir is free to come over." It was like he was arranging a playdate for three year olds.  He said he would talk to G.O to see if Mir could come over..what did that mean? That G.O couldn't accompany him? Or did he think I was still upset at G.O about the Seungho thing. I didn't bother to ask, I was so excited knowing that I would be able to see my hyung Mir, I was so worried about him especially since the last time I saw him Seungho had gotten to him. Then I came back from the gym and our apartment was a total wreck. I needed to know he was okay and because Joon was being so nice to me I decided to do something for him that would ease his stress just a little. "Make me some real ramen this time Joon and I'll eat it after my shower." He looked up at me, he was still leaning over then counter on his elbows, holding his head up with his hands. He smiled, but try to hide it by closing his mouth. "Alright" He said blushing.  I nodded to him then started to walk toward his room down the hall when I realized something. "Wait a minute! You had a room this whole time and I had to sleep in the same bed with you?" He was stealthy, I didn't know he had moved but he was suddenly right behind me. "I told you I had to keep an eye on you to make sure you were safe. That's why you had to sleep with me." He squeezed his hands on both my sides and I yelped in surprise. He turned into the bathroom in the hall and closed the door. I was still frozen in my place near the door. Then something else hit me. "Wait how is sleeping in a bed like 12ft from the floor safe at all?!" "Go shower Thunder." He called calmly through the door. "ert! You just wanted to sleep with me!" I yelled, crossing my arms and poking out my bottom lip in a pout as I stomped my way to the next door, which was "Joon's room." Even though he couldn't see my tantrum I still felt like it was effective. I touched the silver door knob to his room when he stuck his head out of the bathroom. "Hey if I was a ert I would shower with you but i'm not!" His claim gave me shivers, how are you supposed to react to a insanely hot guy saying "I would shower with you" I know that wasn't the whole sentence but really it sends an instant picture into my head. An image I would actually like to forget because he makes my cheeks burn like they're on fire. I blushed so hard after he said it I felt like my cheeks would explode. I shivered my way into his room like I was an old man crossing the street.  I closed the door behind me, breathing heavily on the other side of it. Oh dear god. I really was into Joon, but maybe it was just a erted visual thing, seeing as I didn't know him very well. It was merely a crush, I couldn't love him really, could I? I didn't know him. In any case, his room smelled like him. I can't explain his scent but it was warm and comforting, like lavender, it was smooth as silk. I rummaged through his closet, he was so thin, but muscular. I was just thin so I hoped I could fit into his clothes without looking too awkward in front of Mir. I don't know why I was so nervous, it was just Mir, we've been together our whole lives yet I was so nervous. I picked an outfit and wiggled out of my clothes and into the shower in the room.  The warm water splashed against my face, the sound of the sprinkling water soothed me and I began to think. I thought so much about everything that was going on but I had to restrain those thoughts so that I wouldn't fall into a panic attack. I was showering in a stranger's house after all, someone was after me and my friends after all, my apartment was destroyed and my boyfriend of many years put me in some kind of danger after all. But I had to push all those thoughts aside. I stepped out of the ceramic rain forest and wrapped a towel around my waist.  I had a staring contest with myself in the bathroom mirror. I didn't look stressed.  Mir is coming here Thunder, so he has to be okay, Joon is here, Joon is protecting you. But why? I stopped my thoughts again and shrugged into a new and clean outfit. Then I realized I was wearing Joon's clothes, his smooth, lavender scented, warm clothes. It felt like he was wrapped around me and I was instantly calmed.  I only had the shirt on, I dropped the white bath towel to the floor of the room and sat my bare bottom on the bed to put on socks. "Yah Thunder.." The door swung open and everything became awkward, Joon's eyes quickly shifted from my bottom half to my face. He bit his lip trying to hold back his laughter. "Oh...S-sorry Doongie-ah, I thought you'd be dressed by now." He frowned for a moment, bowed, then left the room. "You did that on purpose you ert!" I screamed in a rage. I could hear his deep and defined laughter, less and less as he walked away, down the hall into the living room then the kitchen. After I contained myself and fully clothed myself, washed the embarrasment from my face and brushed the awkward shame from my teeth I joined Joon in the kitchen. "Mir is downstairs, he's coming up now." He said walking over to a couch in the living room and lacing his all black converse sneakers. I didn't have a chance to ask why he was putting on his shoes before Mireu burst through the door.  I rushed him into a hug and his soft chestnut hair under my hand.  He looked well and I instantly felt better. I heard a strange gust of air leave Joon's mouth, I looked over at him through the corner of my eye and he was smiling but again trying to shield it by turning his head. I released Mir from my excited death grip.  I saw that Joon had laced his shoes up and then I realized he had on a coat, gloves and hat. "J-Joon are you going somewhere?" He stood up and bowed to Mir. "Hello Mir," He said formally "actually Thunder I do have somewhere to go but i'll be back later. Mir do you know what time you have to meet back up with G.O?" Mir nodded like at some point Joon, G.O and Mir had come to some secret understanding that I was totally left out of. "G.O isn't here" "It wouldn't be safe to have G.O here and he understands that, he sent his apologies." Joon started to sound so formal and business like in the prescene of Mir, it confused me. "I have to go, the ramen is on the stove Thunder" He gripped my shoulders tightly and stared deep into my eyes. "I expect you to eat. You practically promised me." He shook me slightly then let go before he started to walk towards the door. "Joon wait! How can you be leaving, aren't you supposed to stay with me at all times? I thought I was in danger." He flipped his fringe to the side. Exposing his gorgeous dark eyes, before he parted his lips again exposing his perfect white teeth. "If you're asking if you'll be safe without me here, the answer is yes. If you're wondering if i'll be okay the answer is yes. Everything will be fine." He stated simply. It embarrased me, almost, the way we were talking like Mir wasn't even in the room. It felt like he was flirting with me. "Yeah well, I wasn't worried about you Joon." I crossed my arms, pretending to be indifferent. He scoffed still smiling. "Okay, Thunder." I could tell he was making fun of me for saying his name so much again the way he stressed my name when he said it. He closed the door, it beeped a few times as the complicated locks automatically reactivated. Mir looked at me, but I was still staring at the door. Please be okay out there Joon, really.