Even I don't want you, you're still mine

They tell me to stay away

We sat around all day. Mir upside down on the couch. His feet on the wall and his head near the floor as he read comics. I texted my noona most of the time she wasn't really shocked about the news of what happened last night. But she was intriged by mysterious Joon from Pandora. G.o and Seungho stepped out from their shared room around 6pm in sun glasses, surely terribly hung over. By this time Mir and I had, had breakfast cleaned the house (all but their room) I'd talked to my noona, Mir had read through three of the comics I bought him and now when the two decided to join the rest of the world, Mir and I were playing some bowling game on the wii. "Mireu you have to hold the button, roll the ball then let go" Mir raged "Aigsh why does it have to be so difficult."Seungho cleared his throat. "Is this what you kids will be doing all day?" We ignored him for a while until Mir understood how to play the wii game. "Actually its almost 7pm the day is almost up." Seungho grabbed his car keys, G.o just stood rubbing his head. "Yeah whatever were going to have drinks." "Yah! YAH! whatever have fun." Mir yelled leaning into the game with excitement when he got a strike. But he also yelled to mess with the older hyungs who were hung over and yet still going to drink. "Can you even drive" I ask still watching my ball roll down the isle. But all I heard as a reply was the front door closing. I turned to Mir and he turned to me and smiled. "I call makeup!" Mir called as he ran to his closet. "I guess I have hair then." Mir gently applied my eyeliner and i positioned his blonde hair areas perfectly in the brown before i did my hair shaggy hair and he went to do his own makeup. " Really don't wear that hoodie hyung wear that nice v-neck you have and the black jeans." I shrugged. I guess everyone hated that hoodie but me. I pulled it over my head causing it too pull up my tshirt with it. Mir's eyes were wide. "What? Don't look at me like that." "I didn't know you were getting abs like that." He smiled.  "You're such a ert Chulyong-ah." He burst into a loud laughing fit, stopping when we heard the front door open. "Where are you two going?" He roared. ...Controlling, drunk boyfriend alert!

I didn't know he understood silence.

"Oh," Seungho crossed his arms " tss Have fun then put just know when you get back you belong to me"

G.o randomly appeared fumbling through the door, his face smacking into the floor. "Nice to know you wasted your time" Mir joked poorly slapping his knees. I saw the irritation grow in Seungho's eyes and I pulled on Mir's jacket sleeve "Mir lets go, now"

We sat again in the back of the van but this time it was just Mir and I, I held the crumpled napkin in my handsand stared at it.

"Hey hyung?" Mir sighed "That number, it isn't Joon's isnt?"

My heart sank how did he know his name or even that he was at the club last night or that Joon and I even had any type of contact.

I guess he could understand silence too

"Oh I see well" He grabbed one of my hands with his "Just becareful. Hes bad news but I know you're going to do what you want."

I glared at Mir then soften my gaze when I realized i had frightened him. "Do you know why exactly he is bad news?"

Mir's lips parted but before he could say anything his phone rang.

"Ah hello? Hi noona..." I knew the conversation would last a while so I just stared back out the window until I saw those neon purple and blue letters again.

We weren't at Pandora just yet....