Believe me

They tell me to stay away

Short chapter alert...

I wrote a long chapter but It moved to quickly so to slow it down so it makes sense I chopped it up a bit and will update with the rest of it soon.

............

Thunder p.o.v.

"So do you have a girlfriend?" He looked up from his plate slightly. The sound of his voice was deep. I began to open my mouth to answer but nothing came out. He giggled, still chewing his ramen, "You're cute." He commented before pointing at my bowl and chopsticks. "Are you going to eat?' His concerned glare made me lose any appetite for anything but him. That kind of appetite made me feel dirty all over. "Relax" He said. "Mir is fine, everyone is fine. Just eat something." He continued setting his chopsticks down next to his empty bowl. My mind wasn't really on Mir or G.O or anyone. I'd completely forgot about everything. "I wasn't really thinking about them but if you say they're safe I'll take your word for it. But Joon, am I safe?" He scrunched his nose. The setting sun rays shined on his face. "People talk but never tell Thunder. I can honestly tell you I'd never endanger you. Delicate creatures should be protected, not hurt." HE used a wet cloth to wipe his mouth and got up from the table. "Can you-can you tell me what is going on? I won't fell safe unless you tell me/" It was just so easy to take to a stranger when that stranger was Joon. He stopped in his strut away from me to glance over his shoulder. "Trust me, I know that is probably really for you now but he...he's in a bad situation and he brought you down with him."

He avoided answering just like I knew he would.

"Everyone is always so afraid of you Joon but..I'm not" My voice echoed through the room and back to me.

"If I told you then you really wouldn't feel safe at all. I'm guessing you aren't going to eat so come, you need rest but you have to sleep with me so I can keep an eye on you." How could I sleep when he was saying such things and on top of it all he said them with a serious face, a sincere tone and solemn eyes. I believed him or at least the rapidly beating heart in my chest did. I followed him to the bed it was right over, literally right over, the living room. A latter lead to a small room like area that looked over the whole kitchen and living room of the studio condo. I laid awkwardly stiff next to him on the small bed. He placed his head back on his hands and starred out the enormous window where the sunset could be seen. It reflected in his eyes, the light shades of the yellow and pink sunset.....

Maybe I was the erted type but he was extremely attractive to me and I was in bed with him........

Joon p.o.v

He was dangerously cute, really. Somehow he had made his way over to my body and wrapped an arm around my lower abdomen. I put my hand over his arm. He was an angel with creamy smooth skin. I didn't sleep because I didn't want to close my eyes, I didn't want to miss one moment of his beauty. He angered me (not Thunder) I was heated. The touch of Thunder's skin under my fingers made me feel like I was on fire with fury. How could anyone put someone so innocent and sweet in danger. Even though he emded up in bed with me because of it I was happy Seungho put him in this situation and I was only making it worse by holding him in my arms, by bringing him to this apartment. By loving him and risking my life to keep him safe. I was only making the situation worse.......

Thunder p.o.v

Despite everything, i slept well. I woke and Joon wasn't next to me. "He put insurance on you." My vision focused, he was down in the living room. He had changed clothes, he sat elbows-to-knees on the couch rubbing his hands together. "What do you mean?"

"He" he sighed out, fists clenched. "He borrowed some money from them for his grandfather."

"His sick grandfather." I said softly my hands on the railing of the upper level staring down at Joon who was oddly wearing a hoodie over his whole head. It covered everything, his black fringe covered his eyes. He sounded like he was fighting to get his words out, He clenched his teeth, never looking in my direction once, he kept his eyes closed tight behind his hair. "He need a lot of money, but of course he couldn't pay it back......"

"Don't tell me anymore." I shuddered.

He whipped his head up, pushing his hood off and sweeping his hair out of his eyes. He stared right into my eyes, his black globes shining, he never broke the eye contact as he climbed up the latter to meet me. His strong, sweating hands grabbed my wrists, his eyes were swimming in mine. "Cheondoong I could never lie to you, you have to believe that. So please listen to me when I say you really are in a lot of danger."