Don't come back

They tell me to stay away

The line outside Pandora was endless. “No worries Dongie that lady that I was talking to yesterday actually gave me v.i.p passes to this place for a month.” He took them out of his pocket and waved them in my face “No lines for a month, you know if we ever decided we should come back.” The doorman saw us when we stepped out of the van and he nodded to us. Welcome back to Pandora fellas.” Mir showed the doorman the passes and the doorman handed us masks. “Its masquerade night have fun” He grinned in a slightly creepy way. “But not too much fun” He opened the door and fog poured out onto the sidewalk. I couldn’t see in front of me and I couldn’t even see Mir next to me. He was hopping up and down with excitement. The same lady from before, but now dressed in a gold shimmering dress and a fedora, nodded as we walked passed her. “Do you see him Mir” He shook his head “I’m not really looking for him, he scares me actually so good luck with that. My noona will be here soon I think I’ll wait out front for her so she won’t have to wait in line.” He let go of my arm and I was alone.

My eyes scanned over the room for Joon. But all I found was the same black leather love seat I had sat on last night. “Hello old friend, I decided to sit and wait.

Checking the time on my phone and checking the seat across the room where he sat listening to music when my eyes first met with his mysterious figure.

“Well well well I think I’ve made a Pandora regular the way things went last night I didn’t expect to see you back around here.” The woman in the, now, gold dress whispered fro behind a gold sequined masquerade mask. I had no response. She shoved my shoulder and laughed. “You don’t have to tell me, I know you’re here for him.” My eyes shot open wide “I wish you’d stop doing that” She sat on the arm of the love seat and rested her head on her arm. “Well it is obvious thunder, not many guys that have an experience like you did last night tend to come back here unless it’s to see Joon.” She smiled behind the mask that only covered her eyes. “I don’t know if he’ll show up tonight though, he not on schedule so my guess is he won’t show.” She kept talking. How did she know my name? How did she know his “schedule?”

“Is he a regular, how do you know his schedule do you know him personally?” My questions shot out like bullets.

“Shoosh no Thunder dear, even an old streetwalker like me knows to stay away from his kind.”

I frowned even more confused as my conversation with the mysterious lady went on.

“You’re a streetwalker?”

“Oh look” She pointed to the corner where Joon had finally appeared “I guess I’m off my game. Guess I could be wrong sometimes.” I stared at him; he went over to the bar, leaned over it and whispered something in the bartender’s ear before his gaze and smile shined in my direction.

I gasped... He smirked an evil but y smirk in my direction as he bit on his bottom lip.

I turned back to look at the mystery woman

“What exactly is his kind? Do yo-“But she was gone.

I gazed back over to the bar hoping he wasn’t a drinker and if he was, not a heavy one like Seun-

I felt a firm hand hit my shoulder. I turned to see the face of an angry Seungho

Dark circle nested under his bloodshot eyes. His teeth were clenched and so were his fists. “I told you he was bad news Sang hyun, but you clearly don’t listen to a word I say.” I was on the floor in a millisecond my bottom split and bleeding. He’d hit me.

“I guess I have to beat sense into you.”

He straddled my body and held back his left fist. I flinched, closing my eyes before his fist met my face again. But it didn’t.

I opened my eyes. The music had stopped again; all eyes were on me again. Mir was just walking back into the picture again the only new thing about this scene was he was there. He was there and he was holding Seungho’s fist before he threw his own into my current boyfriend’s face. He went flying back onto a coffee table knocking all the drinks off.

“Seungho-ssi!” G.o called kneeling down beside a distressed Seungho. “Let me see your face.” I watched him I watched G.o grabbed my boyfriend’s face in his hands. I watched him kiss his cheek. I watched him kiss his lips….

Another force pulled on my shirt, pulling me up to my feet.

“Get out of here” Joon demanded handing me another napkin, but this time it was clean.

“And don’t come back” He turned from me and disappeared to the other side of the club.

I still didn’t get him. What was his type? If he was so bad why couldn’t anyone tell me why? I dabbed the napkin to my bloody lip before I left the club alone again.