Won't let you leave

They tell me to stay away

Thunder's p.o.v

Can't say I was too surprised as days went on and Joon continued to ignore what happened. We didn't talk about it or what it meant, we didn't really talk much after that actually. Not for a while anyway...
                    Joon slept a lot, he had to heal from whatever mysterious accident he had gotten himself into, which I assumed was on my account.
He started to get stronger though and he began changing his own bandages, I had nothing to do I couldn't have contact with the outside world and the only person I wanted to have contact with at the moment was pretty much ignoring me. I stopped looking after him after a week, he was up and walking. I went back to sleeping in the "room" over head the living room. I was so lost, I was trapped and lonely. I started to wonder if the danger outside was worse than the danger I could cause to myself being cooped up inside all the time. I lied awake for so many nights, on the day, (exactly one week after the Joon's accident) I heard strange sounds as the sun was rising. I sat up and listened harder it sounded like Joon's was groaning in pain I rushed down the ladder and sprinted through the small condo to check on Joon. I knocked, I don't know why, then peeked through the small crack in the door I made as I slowed opened it. I saw him, his back was glistening in sweat and all his back muscles were defined and outline along his shoulder blades and spine. My mouth fell open, his scars had healed from what I could see. He bended over and placed the dumbells he was holding down on the floor in front of him with a hefty groan that made my breath hitch. How could he be working out when just seven days ago he seemed to be in the worst pain he's ever been in in his life. His color had returned to his skin, he swung his head around, sweat splashed from his sweat soaked hair. He was breathing heavily, there was so much darkness in his eyes then.

                   He focussed on the floor as his chest heaved up and down. He glanced up and I gasped. "Can you grab me a bottle water from the refrigerator Sang hyun?" My heart sank hearing his voice again, and even more so because he'd said my real name. I opened the door more and poked just my head into the room. "u-uh sure Joon heh." Smooth, Thunder, real smooth, really. I fetched the water bottle for Joon and hesistantly returned to his room and handed it to him. He looked grateful, his facial expressions have been so stale lately just seeing his mouth curve upward slightly was enough to make my stomach stir happily even if to anyone else he probably would've looked pissed off. I was happy, for a few seconds at least. "Thank you Cheondoong." He said so formly before bowing to me. It caught me way off guard, I furrowed my brows and shook my head as if he had just said something so absurd to me. "Yo-you're welcome?" I was starting to pick up a stuttering problem around him. He smiled briefly then went back to a serious expression. I stood there, in heat, I wasn't sure what I should say to him, if I should've said anything at all. I turned away from him
and started making my way toward the door, when he called to me. My heart jumped in excitement. "Hey Cheodoong?" He called and my head shot around. "Yes Joon?" I gleamed. "Close the door behind you, would you?" and then I was crushed."Yeah sure whatever." I shut the door and I felt a small tear escape and travel down my cheek. "Still playing innocent I see." I said under my breath from the other side of the door. I wiped the tear away and decided to do something to keep myself busy. I really hadn't brought anything with me when I came here and I got tired of continuously wearing the same outfits day in and day out. Joon's clothes fit me somewhat loosely because of my lack of muscles...not that I was lacking they just weren't as massive as Joon's at the moment. All the stress had me loosing weight and muscle and especially sanity.
                         I cut my clothes up and sewed them back together in different ways, using my self proclaimed fashion skills to create some pretty impressive new clothes. After I was satisfied (in about a day and a half) I began rearranging the furniture in the house to my liking, I guess it was my way of gaining muscle. I didn't "bother" Joon again for that day and a half period but I occasionally could still hear his groans as he relentlessly worked out in his room, I would even stand out his room to listen and make sure he was okay. I began cleaning, the already tidy kitchen and bathroom, several times a day. The fumes from the cleaning products made me a bit woozy at times so I had to take breaks, I started seeing spots that I knew couldn't possibly be there. I was exhuasted, physically and emotionally. I just couldn't figure out what in Joon's head could have snapped after HE kissed ME. But after I sat for a while (still avoiding most meals, but feeling pretty healthly) something clicked in my head. I'd been "living" with Joon, with no contact with anyone, so that I could be safe from who knows what and Joon couldn't even tell me. Mir couldn't come around anymore, I haven't seen G.O in ages and Joon won't even tell me if my family knows that i'm "okay." He doesn't leave that room, he doesn't talk to me, he doesn't even look at me if he does by chance leave his room and I realized that I didn't have to deal with it. I could leave and he wouldn't even know, I remembered the code Mir put into the key pad as he left the last time I saw him, I really could leave, get killed for all I know, and he would have no clue. So I planned it, even though I felt fine, I knew that I probably wasn't so I packed a few thing from the kitchen cabinets in a bag, I made from the beds sheets, for my trip. I actually even slipped a knife from the drawer under the sink to accompany me on my journey just in case there was so actual danger.
                          Maybe Joon is actually my kidnapper and I'm supposed to fall in love with him like the Beauty and the Beast or something, everyone is just pretending to be afraid for my life so everything seems normal. Joon is a mad man. I bet he really is. After I packed some ace bandages and rubbing alcohol wipes for first aid. I slid my shoes back on for the first time in some time and approached the key pad. My hand hung in mid air for a while, shaking, I couldn't even believe what I was about to try. I let my hand get closer to the key pad, my index finger resting on the number one, I was going to press it, I was! I hesitated a bit, just so I could left out a sigh but I felt a tight grip around my wrist. It tightened until I yelped out in pain. Joon spun my body around to face his without releasing his grip on my wrist. He shoved me back a bit and back hit the door in an exaggerated slam. He crept closer to me, my right hand pinned to the door by his left hand. His eyes came right into mine. His pressed his chest into mine and I lost all my ability to breathe properly. His gaze was both terrifying and y at the same time. His jaw was clenched but his broke our gaze and glanced down to his left where, in my shock, I dropped my homemade backpack. He scoffed then locked his eyes back with mine. He clenched his jaw even more, like he was at a lost of words. "What.do.you.think.you're doing. Thunder?" His words were pointed. I couldn't form words my mouth was open
and silent. Joon rose his right and placed his index finger over my lips then shout my mouth with his index finger and thumb. His body trembled a bit at that moment.
                "DO.you.have.ANY.idea what I would do if you went out there and got yourself hurt?" My eyes just blinked repeatedly, I ...he cared about me. I jumped when his fist slammed next to my head on the door. "DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA?" He sighed, letting his head hang a few inches above my shoulder, his hair dangling in front of his face concealing his expression. He panted, I could feel his breath through the fabric of my shirt. "Joon I-""Save it Thunder." He threw down my wrist forcefully and backed a few inches away from me still hiding his face behind his hair. My eyes had widened so much in shock my heart was practically pounding out of my chest. I was so ...in shock with Joon's actions. After a few more seconds he rose his head slowly, "Thunder..." He rushed toward, his hand cupped my face so fiercely his hands were pulling back the sides of my face.
He took in a large breath and forced his lips back to mine, for a passionate, but brief, kiss. He broke from the kiss, his hands still folding back the face from my skin tightly his head resigned back to my shoulder as he let out a broken exhale, it was high pitched and short. His hands were shaking on my face and his boddy began to tremble again.He finally rest his head on my shoulder (as opposed to just letting his hover in the general area) he released my face, which was now burning and probably bright red. His hands crept around my body and hugged tight. I could feel his practically my shirt into his nose, as deeply as he inhaled. He clutched the skin at my back, furiously under his fingers. And sighed. "Thunder, you can leave," He trembled again then pulled my body impossibly closer to his "YOu can leave Thunder, but for heaven sakes let me go with you."
He said, his voice tone growing, ever so slightly, higher. "Joon I-" "Thunder really if you want to leave, you can go anywhere I just want to go with you, I can't let you get hurt," he paused and I could tell that he was crying "Just let me be with you Thunder."

                            I resigned, forgetting everything that's been going on for the pass few days and instantly forgiving him. "OKay Joon." His head shot up and his lips crashed against mine hard. I could feel something in this kiss that i'd ever felt before. My core was burning, I was melting into him, his hands crawled up the back of my head and tugged at my hair. I embarrassingly let a moan escape my mouth. Joon bit his lip at me when he broke the kiss, he looked me in the eyes and blinked, his eyes opened slowly just as he said "Sorry." There was so much in just those two ebony marbles.I keep my eyes on his, he tilted his head, in more of a cute way. I could tell he was checking out my red cheeks he massaged them with his hands on either cheeks, massaging in a circular motion before landing pecks on both sides. "Mianhe" He said simply, and sincerly. His arms traveled behind my back, he linked his hands on my lower back. "Joon, if we leave, what will happen?" "I don't know," he shook his head. "But all I know is that, I won't let anything hurt you." I swallowed his words. "Will you tell me? Will you tell me everything that's going on if I let you go with me?" Joon just chuckled. "As If I'd let you leave without me, even though it could really hurt you, and the last thing I ever want you to feel is mor pain, but if you truely want me to tell you everything. I will answer all your questions." Just as his eyes had lightened, the dark lust returned with his last words as he unlinked his hands and forcefully brushed his hands down my and giving a tight squeeze.
I gasped and my back arched pushing my chest back into his. But he pushed me back to the door. "I love you Thunder." He smiled and stepped back from me. I tilted my head because I was sure I hadn't heard that. "huh?" "I said, I need you Thunder." I nodded, somehow satisfied i'd heard him incorrectly.

                While I was processing everything Joon lifted me from the floor and walked me to his bedroom, slamming my back to the bed and bringing his body between my legs.
"Now what do you want to know?" He asked as he smirked.
"J-Joon." I stuttered and Joon faintly laughed. "Again with that?" He smiled then brought his lips to mine, when the kiss broke his spoke against my lips. "Try Changsun on size."
he growled deeply before biting my bottom lip.