Jealousy

Knight in Shining Clothes

When her mother finally calmed down the two have long been gone. Tao did leave his phone on purpose though, so he could come back later. That and he did not want to let Chanyeol come to her house alone. Since Chanyeol was not bringing her wallet and rosary with him, he asked if he could come back and return it later. Tao was getting paranoid at how much Chanyeol was being nice to her. Normally he would have tried and flirted with her the moment they first talked, but to Tao's surprise he didn't even gave her that flirtatious smile of his. 

To end his misery Tao decided to ask. "Hyung," he called out. 

"I know what you're thinking Tao." said Chanyeol munching on some chips. This caused Tao to feel a little nervous and wonder if he's really that easy to read. Suddenly Chanyeol handed him the bag of chips, "Here. You've been looking at them since I opened them."

"What? No... I was busy thinking of something else." and he actually thought Chanyeol could read minds. 

"What were you thinking about?" asked Chanyeol who was not really interested what was going on in Tao's head.

"Do you like her?" Tao blurted out. 

"What do you mean?" Chanyeol was now interested. 

"Well... I've known you for so long and I know what you are like around girls." Tao started. "And around her you're different. You're nice...."

"Well, that's cause she's nice." Chanyeol said simply as he returned to munching his snack.

"You did not answer my question." said Tao who was starting to get pissed.

"She's not bad," said Chanyeol. "She's pretty and nice. Well, I guess I do like her. Why do you care anyway?"

"Well... I... Forget it." the car stopped and Tao hopped off as fast as he can, leaving Chanyeol alone with the driver. 

"He's been moody all day." Chanyeol told the driver as he himself got off the car.

 

 

 

 

"Yah! Where have you been you little rascal!" Kris strangled Tao playfully but Tao was in no mood to play with this weird creature.

"Leave me alone, Kris." he was serious and everyone in the group knew well enough to let him be whenever he was like that. Unless you want to receive a flying shoe directly to your face then you have to avoid making eye contact with him till he's back to his usual self. 

"Oh.. Okay..." Kris let go of the younger boy. 

"Why is he so grumpy suddenly?" asked Kai in a whisper.

"Don't know." said Kris who looked really worried.

"Sup, guys?" Chanyeol then came bringing along with him another bag of chips. 

"What did you do?" asked Kai who already jumped into the conclusion that it was all Chanyeol's fault. 

"Whaaat?" said Chanyeol innocently. "Trust me, I did not do anything this time."

"Then why is he being grumpy again?" asked Se Hun who took the bag of chips from Chanyeol. He then handed them to Lu Han. "Want some, hyung?" 

"Beats me!" said Chanyeol as he grabbed the bag of chips from Se Hun who was trying to feed Lu Han. 

"It would really be nice if you guys would stop talking about me." said Tao who appeared out of nowhere, causing the members to jump in shock. 

"What the!" Kris exclaimed. "Tao, will you please stop being a ninja!" he tried to make Tao laugh but to no avail Tao's face remained expressionless.

"Listen," Chanyeol approached Tao. "If you're still mad about me almost running her over, then I'm sorry."

"What?! You said you did not do anything!" exclaimed Kai. "You almost killed someone!"

"Almost." Chanyeol pointed out.

"Doesn't matter." said DO. "Is she okay?"

"Yeah... Funny thing. After I almost ran her over she ran away from me without even mentioning her name. Then she met Tao and somehow Tao ended up sleeping at her house." said Chanyeol. "If she was a fan she would have been the luckiest fan in the world. "

"You slept at her house?!" Xiu Min exclaimed.

"Tsk. Lucky..." Chen mumbled.

"Yah! Did anything happen?!" asked Suho.

"Actually, she almost got by drunkards when I found her." Tao cleared. " I did not just meet her like that and then she asked me to go spend the night at her house. She's not that type of girl!"

"Yes, she's nice actually and I wasn't trying to say that she was easy. It's just that you guys think differently whenever I say something completely innocent." Chanyeol said.

"And I'm not mad about you almost running her over... Well, I am mad about that.. But I'm mad about something else." Tao said.

"What is it? Why don't you just tell me, man?" Chanyeol said losing his patience. "Wait.. Don't tell me it's because I said I like her..."

"What is happening here?" Baekhyun who had been quiet all along finally talked. "You two just met her and now you guys are fighting over her?"

"Is she that pretty?" asked Kai.

"Shut up, Kai." Kris nudged Kai's elbow.

"Dude, I don't like like her. I just like her cause she's nice." Chanyeol explained. "Know what, you could return her wallet to her later. If you want to..." 

"Really?" Tao was now smiling. 

"Yeah." said Chanyeol simply. "Besides her brother scares me..."

"Kumawo, hyung!" Tao took her wallet from Chanyeol's hands.

"I'm really confused right now, guys." said Baekhyun. "Why does he have her wallet?"

"Me too, Bacon. Me too..." said Suho as he patted Baekhyun's head like a dog.

"Stop calling me Bacon!" Baekhyun whined. 

"Sure, Bacon. Sure." said Suho as he went to sit down and get his hair done by the stylist.

"Why am I always the one being called names?" whined Baekhyun.

"Cause you're too cute, Bacon." said D.O as he himself sat down to get his hair and make up done.