She's Yours For One Week

Knight in Shining Clothes

"Jiho, where are you?" she called out. They have been looking for Jiho for the past thirty minutes and he was still nowhere in sight. They were lucky enough that their parents are still stuck in traffic or else the house would be filled with drama again.  

"Jiho, I'm sorry, okay? Now come out where ever you're hiding, little guy. Your noona and hyung are very worried." said Jihwan who ,for the first time in his life, was being serious. Sometimes it just makes her wonder if her older brother, Jihwan, was bipolar or something. He is completely unpredictable. One minute he's jumping up and down with joy, the next he's suddenly sulking in the corner cursing the whole world.

"Hey, what if he's not in the house?" said Tao. "I mean if he were in the house he would have answered us long ago, right?"

"Then where did he go?" asked Jihwan who sounded really worried.

"I don't know.. But let's start searching the neighborhood..." suggested Tao. "I'll also ask Chanyeol to help. He's just nearby."

"Why is Chanyeol nearby?' she suddenly asked.

"He actually helped me escape our manager...." Tao gave her an awkward smile. "I'm not really allowed to go see you tonight but I just wanted to see you... And my phone! My phone... I left it in your house." he added quickly seeing how what he said earlier made her uncomfortable.

"Oh, Jihwan oppa read all your messages." she  told him. "Sorry about that... He's just really... Really like that." she apologized. 

"Nahh, it's cool." said Tao as he looked for Jiho inside the dog house. "This is a dog house, right? Then where's the dog?" asked Tao.

"We used to have a dog..." she said. "But it ran away."

"Let me guess, because of Jihwan?" Tao assumed. 

"Y-yeah.... Sort of." she laughed remembering those times when Jihwan would try to force himself inside the dog house. He then would try to sound like a dog and talk to Barkhyun all day long. The rest of the family then would try to get Jihwan out of the dog house but he would threaten them that he would run after them and start biting everyone like crazy. 

 

"Hey! He did not ran away because of me!"Jihwan defended himself. "He ran away with the neighbor's dog!"

"Oppa, our neighbor doesn't even have a dog." she reminded him. 

"Well that's because it ran away with Barkhyun!" argued Jihwan. 

 

While the two were busy arguing on why Barkhyun ran away, Tao saw Chanyeol walking towards them. "Hyung!" Tao called out. 

"You guys found him already?" asked Chanyeol.

"Do we look like we found Jiho already?" Jihwan asked sarcastically. He still did not like Chanyeol, probably because he almost killed his sister last time.

"No," Chanyeol backed away from Jihwan. 

"Then start looking!" said Jihwan. "Wait. I have an idea...." 

"W-what is it?" asked Chanyeol who made sure there was an awful lot of distance between him and Jihwan. Just in case Jihwan decided to kill him to let all his anger out.

"Whoever find my baby brother gets to have my sister!" said Jihwan. "Just look at my sister! She's gorgeous!"

"Oppa, stop that! I'm not some kind of toy and besides I don't think they even want that..." 

"For how long?" asked Tao considering Jihwan's suggestion. 

"A week." said Jihwan.

"What if you're the one who finds him?" asked Chanyeol who was also considering Jihwan's stupid proposition. 

"Then you can't have my sister." said Jihwan simply. "Now, go to work boys!"

 

 

-----------------------

A/N:

So my friends finally found my AFF account. LOL! I've been hiding it from them. XD Anyway.. Shout outs to Mrs. Lee Sung Min, my unnie and "THE GIRL WITH THE PLASTIC FORK" :)) You guys know who you are. Oh.. And shout out to my ugly sister who has been bugging me to update this "". XD

How are you my lovely subscribers? :D