Jiho

Knight in Shining Clothes

As soon as she got home Jihwan came running towards her. "Your boyfriend left his phone here... I read all the messages and your boyfriend happens to have a girlfriend and it's not you." said Jihwan really fast.

"What boyfriend?" she asked completely lost.

"Tao, you know.. That guy with the really scary eyes." Jihwan answered as he handed her Tao's phone. "But you never really know... Maybe it's just a stalker of his."

"Oppa, did you steal this from him?" she asked.

"No... Tao hyung left it there." said Jiho as he dipped another cookie in his glass of milk. "I saw him, he took it from his pocket and left it there in the table." 

"Why would he do such a thing?" she asked Jihwan who was now smiling like crazy.

"That smart rascal..." said Jihwan as he took the phone from her. "He left it, so he could come back here and see you!"

"Why would he wanna see me?" she asked.

"My dear sister, you are smart but you could be really stupid sometimes." said Jihwan as he rolled his eyes at her. Jiho then punched Jihwan in the stomach. "You little! Why'd you do that?!"

"Don't call my noona stupid!" said Jiho. "Noona is perfect!"

Before the two started biting each other she immediately pulled Jihwan away. "Jihwan oppa, you should really stop arguing with Jiho. He's just 6 years old." she told him.

"But he started it!" Jihwan whined like a child.

"Oppa, stop being childish." she reprimanded him. 

"I'm not childish!" Jihwan argued.

"Yes, you are... Now, stop pouting oppa." having Jihwan as your older brother is like having twenty annoying younger brothers. Sometimes Jiho is much more mature than Jihwan. To think that Jihwan is actually 13 years older than Jiho. 

"Am not! Am not! Am not!" Jihwan jumped up and down as he sing-songed.

 

 

"Wow. You should meet Suho... You're so much alike. " said Tao as he walked towards them.

"What the! How'd you get here?" said Jihwan who almost fell because of Tao's sudden appearance.

"Through the door..." said Tao simply.

"Yes.. I know that... But how did you get through the door?" asked Jihwan.

"I walked?" said Tao looking at Jihwan weirdly.

"No! The door was locked awhile ago.. How'd you get in?" Jihwan finally made sense.

"Oh that... Jiho opened it for me while you were busy talking." said Tao. "I came here to get my phone, actually." Tao took his phone from Jihwan the moment he saw another text message from Aika.

 

 

The "girlfriend" whom Jihwan was talking about earlier was Aika. Aika is crazy like Jihwan, but not as crazy as Jihwan is. If there were certain stages to being crazy Jihwan was at the worst incurable possibly deadly stage while Aika can still be treated and still counted as safe. She doesn't bite... Not so sure about Jihwan, though.

 

 

"Jiho, did I not tell you to not let strangers in?" said Jihwan who was only looking for a way to reprimand his younger brother. "Wait.. Where'd he go?" Jiho was not there. 

"Where's Jiho?" she asked Tao.

"I don't know. He was just there a while ago..." said Tao. "Wait... When he opened the door.... He must have went out!"

"Oppa, he must be upset!" she hit Jihwan's arm. "What if he runs away?!"

"What?! Oh damn! What have I done!" exclaimed Jihwan. "Where'd you think he's gonna go?" Jihwan asked Tao.

"I don't know..." said Tao who already started looking for Jiho in the kitchen. 

"Jihwan oppa, we have to find him before umma and appa gets home. You know how umma is..." she told him.

 

Tao remembered the look on their mother's face the moment he first met her family. Sure it was funny and priceless that time but right now is something really serious. Jiho's missing, it's also possible that he ran away... Tao couldn't blame Jiho though. With a brother like Jihwan, who would not want to run away? He was childish and unpredictable. But Tao did not have the time to say all the reasons why Jihwan was most likely crazy, he had to find Jiho. After all he was beginning to like the kid and finding the missing baby brother would make him look really good in her eyes, right?

 

 

 

 

 

A/N:

 

I'm working on this new fic, guys! :D Do read it too. It's about Baekhyunnie, Kai and you. :D 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/162156/into-your-world-short-story-exo-exok-exokai-kai-baekhyun-exobaekhyun