Meeting the Family [Chanyeol Version]

Knight in Shining Clothes

"Sup?" Chanyeol greeted Tao as he made his way inside the house. "You look horrible, did you not get any sleep?" he asked Tao as he noticed his dark circles have gotten darker.

"Well, sort of.."  Tao answered. Chanyeol then gave him an accusing look. "Yah! Hyung, it's not what you think! You dirty minded freak!" 

"Chill, man." said Chanyeol. 

"You're sick, hyung." said Tao in disgust. Chanyeol may look really innocent but that's nowhere near his real personality. This guy was nice but the things that are going on in his head are just sick and dirty. Tao made a mental note to keep her away from him as much as possible. 

"You're at a girl's house, what am I supposed to think?" Chanyeol said as he waved to the young boy staring at him. "Plus that text message of yours. 'I'm at her room.' I mean, what is that, man?" Chanyeol added. 

"Who are you?" asked Jiho as he approached Chanyeol. Chanyeol knelt down to ruffle the kid's hair.  "Hello there, kid. I'm Chanyeol." he said as he flashed his million dollar smile.

"Okay." said the kid as he ran towards his older sister. Chanyeol was dumbfounded at how much the kid did not care about him. He was used to being adored by everyone. With that gorgeous face of his who wouldn't, right? 

"Chanyeol-sshi?" she looked at him wide-eyed.

"Oh.... Girl from yesterday?" said Chanyeol recognizing her.

"Ahh.. Yes..." she smiled awkwardly at him remembering how embarrassing last night was. Her flushed face did not escape Tao's eyes at all so he quickly butted in before the two could even start talking.

"I think we really have to go, Chanyeol hyung." he said as he tried to push his hyung out of the door. 

"No, wait..." Chanyeol pushed Tao's hand away from him. "I have your wallet and your rosary." Chanyeol told her and smiled. Tao rolled his eyes at him. Why did he have to smile every time like he was at some beauty contest? 

"Why do you have her wallet, hyung?" Tao asked. 

"Yeah. Why do you have her wallet, punk?" asked Jihwan who just appeared out of nowhere. 

"Uhm... Well, last night..." Chanyeol started. Knowing Chanyeol's personality, Tao immediately panicked. "What do you mean last night?!" Tao asked out loud. 

"Let me finish, man." said Chanyeol as he backed away from Tao who was fuming in anger. "I meant last night I almost ran her over."

"What?!" Tao had anger issues, yes. "I was thinking of something else but..."

"I did say ALMOST, right?" he said to Tao. "Calm down, dude. She's alive and well, isn't she? No need to be mad at me."

"You almost died last night, baby sister!" Jihwan hugged her and wailed like an idiot. 

"You're really unlucky, huh?" Tao looked at her with concern. "You were almost by drunkards last night too."

"WHAT?!" her brother shouted along with their mother. 

"My poor baby!" exclaimed her mother as she lost consciousness. 

"Honey? Honey? Wake up." their father tried to fan her. While Jihwan rushed to the kitchen. After a while he came back with a glass of water. Tao thought he was going to let their mother drink it but to his biggest surprise Jihwan threw the water at their mother's face.

"Jihwan, you idiot!" shouted their mother not before the youngest threw another glass of water at their mother's face. Whatever Jihwan did, Jiho followed suit. 

"Oh my God! Stop throwing water at umma!" she exclaimed snatching the glasses away from her brothers. 

Chanyeol can not believe what he was witnessing before his eyes. He then turned to look at Tao. "Wha-what?" Chanyeol can not find the right words to say at how weird her family was. 

"I don't know, man. But I'm getting used to it." Tao shrugged.