She's Here

Knight in Shining Clothes

The next day she woke up earlier than she usually did, so she tried to go back to sleep but her head was filled with annoying thoughts of Jihwan saying she has a common sense as big as an ant's hole and that Tao liked her a lot, which to her seemed impossible. Instead of letting herself suffer with these horrible thoughts she decided to go for a walk outside. Grabbing her jacket and iPod she went for the door and slowly made her way downstairs so as not to wake the rest of her family up.

As she got outside the house she was greeted by  Taw-Taw, the dog Jiho found before. Jihwan decided to name him Tao-wii before but Tao would not let him, so he named the dog Taw-Taw  instead, without letting Tao know. While Jiho insisted that the dog must be call Baby Barkhyun, Jihwan then argued that it was too long so in the end he won and the dog got it's name, Taw-Taw.

"Hello, Taw-Taw!" she patted the dog's head and smiled. "Wanna go out and walk with me?" she asked. She almost fell to the ground when someone answered, saying: "Oh hello there!"

She looked up and saw a very tall and slender girl, waving at her.. The girl was wearing a hoodie, but her straight short brown hair could still be seen and she was wearing a really short skirt that showed her long skinny legs. She smiled brightly at her and waved her hand. "Hello!" she greeted her again. 

"H-hello?" she was reluctant at first but she returned the smile. The girl seemed nice and friendly anyway. One hello would not hurt. 

"Uhmm...." the girl looked at her shyly. "Can I...."

"Yes, what is it?" she asked since the girl did not finished her sentence. 

"Uhm.. Can I please use your bathroom? I really need to pee now and I can't find any public rest room around here." the girl said really fast. She wondered whether the girl was trying to make a joke or she really needed to use the bathroom. Nonetheless she still ended up letting her use it. 

 

 

"Oh God! You're an angel! Thank you!" she thanked her. "I have been going around the neighborhood for 30 minutes now and not a single person would let me use their bathroom. I was already considering hiding behind a tree when I found you!" she started hugging her.

"Uhm... You're welcome." she backed away from her since she did not know how to react.

"Seriously. Everyone in this neighborhood seems to be grumpy, except for you! You're an angel! Some must have thought that I would just rob them afterwards. Like, do I even look like a thief? I'm too pretty to be one, right?" she talked really fast again. 

"Yes, you're too pretty to look like a thief." she just agreed and answered. But the girl was indeed good looking. 

"I know right! Gosh. You're absolutely the most adorable thing I've ever seen!" the girl started pinching her cheeks. "How old are you?" she asked. Now she was beginning to regret letting the strange girl in, this seemed like some type of distraction so that the rest of the thieves could take everything they wanted while the pretty girl distracts her. She could not think of any way to ask the strange girl to leave and luckily her phone started ringing. The girl answered the phone with an annoyed tone. "What?"

 

 

"Hey.. Who's there?" asked Jihwan as he made his way downstairs. His hair was a mess and his eyes were partly closed.

"Fine. I'm going. I'm going. Look, my is almost halfway out the door. No need to shout at me. God! Yes, I know the photo shoot starts at 8. Yes, I know. Dammit! I'm going, okay!" she hung upped and put her phone back to her pocket.  She turned to face her and Jihwan and Jihwan who seemed like he just rose from the dead, suddenly gained energy and looked like he just saw the most beautiful girl ever to walk this earth. "Why hello there!" Jihwan greeted her but she just ignored him.

 

"Listen, I gotta go. My manager is going bananas. She gets like this all the time. Crazy woman thinks whenever I get off the van I'm running away again. I mean it was just a one time thing! Plus I had to see my oppa's concert, right? I mean how bad of a girlfriend would I be if I miss their group's first concert, right?! Hey, you get where I'm getting at here?" she talked really fast again and all she and Jihwan could do was nod. "Anyway, I have to run. She's going to kill me if I don't, photo shoot is in two hours. But damn! Did I mention she was a crazy woman? Like the reason why I'm here is because I had to pee right? She's not expecting me to go pee in the van right? Plus the photographer wasn't there yet." she ranted. 

"Uhm... I think you really have to go now." she told her. 

"Oh.. Yeah. Anyway, the place where the photo shoot will be taking place is really near here anyway, you should come! Oh my God! Why didn't I think of it before?! You're so pretty, like me of course. But I'm a little prettier than you. Maybe I could ask my manager if you could be a model too! Then we could be like sisters, taking pretty photos together! That is so genius right?!" she once again talked real fast as if she was rapid-fire rapping. 

"Uhm... I really don't know how to model..." she replied. 

"I'm gonna teach you! I've been in this business since I was 3 years old!" she said. 

"But I also have somewhere to go to. Not now, maybe next time." she told her.

"Hmm. Okay. Where are you going to go?" she asked as if she now wanted to stay and talk about her life instead.

"She's gonna go on a date." Jihwan answered for her.

"Omo! You have a boyfriend? Aigoo! He must really love you, I mean who wouldn't. Girl, just tell me if ever he, like, hurts you. I'd kill the guy! Okay... Not really." 

"I think you really have to go." 

"Oh.. Okay... By the way, what's your name?" the girl asked.

"_________," she answered. 

"Oh.. Name's Cho Eun Jung." she smiled at her. 

 

 

 

 

 

"," Tao was about to get out of the car and go inside her house when he saw a very familiar girl together with _________. He quickly closed the car's door and tried his best to hide himself from her. "What the is she doing here?" he asked himself as he tried to get his phone from his pocket. He dialed Chanyeol's number. "Hello?" Chanyeol answered. "She's here." said Tao.

"What? Who's there?" Chanyeol asked.

"How the hell did she get here? She didn't follow me all the way here, right?" Tao mused.

"I'm lost, man. Who are we talking about?"

"I can't believe this. She must have been stalking me that day...." Tao did not answer Chanyeol's question. 

"Yah! Huang Zi Tao. It's 7 in the morning and you're acting funny. Are you high on crack or something?!"

 "Oh my God! They're friends?" Tao said out loud as he watched her hug _________.

"Where are you?" Chanyeol asked. "Are you downstairs watching some stupid drama again?"

"What?" 

"You always do this whenever you are watching some girly drama with DO. Stop calling me, I couldn't care any less if the lead girl died." said Chanyeol as he thought that the younger boy was in the living room together with DO watching some stupid drama and he's so moved by the movie that's he was crying like a crazy broken hearted teenage girl again while DO cried like a kid who lost his mama. It was also possible that Baekhyun was down there too, hugging a huge stuff toy as he let all his tears fall. 

"Huh? What are you talki-"

"Oh, Chanyeol this is just sad. She died! Oh God! Why her?" he tried to copy Tao. 

"Dude, I don't know wh-"

"And I'm all out of tissue! So stop calling me for more tissue! Go wipe your tears on DO's shirt!" Chanyeol hung upped.