Measurements

Knight in Shining Clothes

Before they say goodbye to each other Tao gave her her wallet and rosary back. She then handed the rosary to Tao saying that he could have it. Tao was more than happy to accept the simple gift. Whatever it maybe, just as long as it came from her, he was sure to treasure it. Guess that's how much he loves her now. To think that they just met one night by accident.

As he drove back home he kept thinking what it would have been like if he never turned his head towards the dark alley and noticed that a defenseless girl was being followed by some drunk guys. He would have never known her if only he decided to ignore it and pretend he didn't see a thing. Thank God, he did what was right. Who knows what terrible things those drunk bastards would've done to her. He was so busy with his train of thoughts that he did not notice that someone has been calling him for the 4th time already. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hyung, what is she like?" asked Kai who had been the only member who did not meet her yet. Luhan just pushed Kai out of his bed. "Go away, Kai. I'm trying to sleep here." 

"Just tell me what she's like. Come on now. No one would even bother telling me. You're the only person in this house who's nice enough." Kai tried to pull Luhan's blanket away from him but Luhan pulled it back and turned his back from Kai.

"Aish! Fine. Don't tell me." Kai finally left Luhan in peace. Truth be told, Luhan wasn't sleepy at all, so were the other members. They all just wanted to piss Kai off. 

 

After an hour, Tao finally arrived and everyone, who was pretending to be asleep, went downstairs to ask him all about her. Kai who was watching some stupid movie, according to him, almost spat the water he was drinking when he saw 10 buffalos running down the stairs to greet an annoyed Tao who looked like he was about to throw his phone out of the window. The moment DO saw Tao's annoyed face he stopped and started backing away, as expected his eyes looked like they were about to pop out any minute. He always assumes that when Tao looked like that it's because of something he did. The problem with the guy is he worries too damn much and is scared of almost everything. 

"What's wrong?" asked Kris as he stared at Tao's phone.

"She's bothering me again." he answered showing them the 10 missed calls he received. 

"Aika?" they all asked. 

"Yeah. Crazy ." said Tao. 

"Aika a.k.a the model who's so damn pretty?!" asked Kai as he approached them.

"I did say yes, right? And no crazy 's not that pretty, Kai." Tao replied as he rolled his eyes at him.  

"Man, why do you keep calling Aika a crazy ? That girl is gorgeous." said Kai.

"I don't like Aika!" shouted Baekhyun who sounded like a kid telling his dad that he hates his soon-to-be step-mother.

"I don't like her too." said Tao as he received another call from Aika.

"Whoa! The girl is indeed crazy." Chanyeol mused.

"You're hella lucky, man! Answer the phone!" said Kai.

"Hell no." Tao turned his phone off and placed it in his pocket.

"What'd you do that for?" asked Kai. "You just missed your chance. She's everyone's dream girl!"

"No, she's not. She's not my dream girl." said Lay as everyone agreed.

"If you want her, you could have her." said Tao. 

"Yeah, go date her. Tao's got an angel already." said Baekhyun defending his newly found best friend. 

"So, you're telling me that you're ignoring the Aika Cho just for this girl Baekhyun is talking about?" asked Kai who could not believe Tao's stupidity. 

"Dude, I've dated Aika's cousin for a few weeks and I've seen Aika more than once.  She's not that pretty. Her looks are only striking when you first see her. She's the type of girl who will bore you as you spend more time together. Because what you see from her in the very beginning is pretty much it. Nothing more. And __________ is different... She's....." Chanyeol stopped for awhile to think of what he was going to say. "She's something..." 

"She's a goddess!" Baekhyun shouted. 

"I thought she was an angel, Baekhyun?" asked Suho. 

"She is. She came down from heaven." said Baekhyun as he smiled. 

"She's that pretty?" Kai shifted his attention from a smiling Baekhyun to a frowning Tao.

"Yes! She's a goddess! She's perfect!" Baekhyun answered for Tao.

"Describe her." Kai was now interested in her. If this girl was indeed prettier than Aika then he would have to ask Tao what his secrets were for having all the pretty ones run after him. 

"Angelic face!" Baekhyun shouted.

"Stop shouting Bacon, I'm not arguing with you." said Kai as he covered his ears.

"Nice figure." Baekhyun stated as he turned different shades of pink. Tao then eyed Baekhyun suspiciously. He never knew that Baekhyun had it in him to even dare look if she has a nice figure.

 "Now you're talking..." Kai nodded approvingly.

 "Can cook." said Kris, smiling at how delicious her cooking was. 

"Back to her figure. Measurements? Any guesses? So that I can picture her perfectly. " asked Kai who was not even interested in what Kris just mentioned. 

"Well..." Chanyeol tried to remember. "I'm pretty sure the moment I saw her, that waistline's a 24. Her bra size must be..."

"OH GOD! SHUT UP, PEOPLE!" shouted DO who was uncomfortable talking about her body measurements. "Tao, are you not even mad about this?" 

"I'm not... This is pretty interesting..." said Tao as he smiled. 

"Her height?" Kai went back to asking questions, completely ignoring DO. 

"5'6 probably?" this time Tao answered. 

"Nice. She's not a shorty." said Kai as he nodded again. "Oh yeah... Bra size?" 

Chanyeol was about to answer when DO started singing really loud to distract them and stop them from talking about her this way. He just kept singing until finally they gave up and dropped the topic. 

 

 

 

--------------------------

A/N

 

So I haven't updated in a while... That's because I have been spazzing about EXO and most importantly Tao. LOL! :)) Not to worry. I'll update more often now. :) Anyways.. Thanks for supporting this fic. I love you guys!