The Monkeys

Knight in Shining Clothes

"Yah! Huang Zi Tao, I'm gonna have to kill you if you don't get my sister home by 11:00 pm." Jihwan warned Tao. 

"Hyung, she'll be home by 10:00, 11:00 is too late." said Tao who was starting to get impatient with Jihwan.Her older brother have been threatening Tao's existence here on Earth since the moment he stepped inside their house. One wrong move and Tao would be sentenced to death, according to Jihwan who was not even capable of killing a cockroach. Not that he didn't want to kill the cockroach, he just simply could not get near it without screaming like a girl. 

"Fine. I was trying to give you some more time, but do it your way." said Jihwan who was starting to check Tao's pockets for who knows what. 

"What... What are you doing?" asked Tao as backed away from Jihwan.

"Looking for a valid ID." said Jihwan who had now found Tao's wallet.

"For what?" asked Tao trying to grab his wallet back.

"Just in case I'm gonna have to file a police report then I would know your name and where I could suggest they capture you." said Jihwan jotting down the information he got from Tao's ID. He then gave it back to Tao. "You look good in this ID picture by the way. You should smile more often." said Jihwan as he smiled at Tao. Causing Tao to feel really scared. 

"Jihwan, please tell me you're not gay." 

"If I was indeed gay you don't have to worry cause you're so not my type." said Jihwan as he skipped his way to the kitchen leaving Tao dumbfounded. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Here we are.." said Tao as he stopped the car.

"I'm so excited to see where you live, oppa." she said as she removed her seatbelt. 

"Uhmm.. Listen, before we get out of the car. I have to warn you. Some of the members are at home..."

"Oh, that would be nice." 

"No. That's not nice.... They're... They're boys. So they're.... Ugh! How do I say this? They might make you uncomfortable."

"You're a boy, you don't make me uncomfortable at all." she smiled at him. 

"Thanks..." Tao smiled. "But you might want to never remove that jacket of yours."

"Why?" she asked.

"Just... Just don't remove it. Keep yourself covered at all times." said Tao.

"Okay...."

"Good. Now let's go." he went out of the car and ran to the other side to open her door for her. 

 

 

 

The moment they stepped inside the dorm she immediately realized what Tao meant by the other members making her uncomfortable. Three members were walking around with toothbrushes in their hands half having only towels around their waists as a covering. Two were running around the dorm trying to hit each other. One was trying to make the other smell his foot, while the other kept throwing pillows at him.  

"Oh God.." Tao believed that he had strictly warned them last night to behave like normal people since she was coming but they must have been zoning out again when he was talking because right now they're behaving like bunch of monkeys!

 

Tao was about to take her hand and ran back to the car before they spot her but it was too late. 

 

DO who had been brushing his teeth while watching Suho make Lay smell his stinky foot on the couch noticed Tao standing there, mouth wide open. He was about to call Tao's attention but he quickly noticed the girl next to him. He dropped his toothbrush from the shock of seeing a girl in their dorm. "IT'S... IT'S A GIRL!" he shouted and everyone stopped from what they were doing.

Chanyeol who had been running after Baekhyun almost tripped over the pillows that Lay threw at Suho's face. Kris who had been sitting on the couch half quickly ran to one of the rooms to hide himself. Se Hun who was also half just sat there, he could barely move because of so much embarrassment. That and Tao had been sending him death glares that froze his whole being.

 

DO then quickly picked his toothbrush from the floor and started running to hide himself. Chanyeol just smiled at her while Suho nervously stared at Tao's angry face as he looked for his shoe, which was on Lay's hands. "Yah! Give me that!" he said almost in a form of whisper as he did his best to grab it from Lay. "NO." Lay answered bluntly as he quickly ran upstairs. Suho not wanting to witness Tao's explosion ran after Lay as quickly as he could. He had to get out of there before the explosion.

 

So there was Se Hun, Chanyeol and Baekhyun left. Baekhyun swallowed hard before daring to look at Tao. What he saw wasn't pretty. He could've sworn he saw smoke running out of Tao's nose and ears. "Oh God. He's mad. Run you fools!" he shouted before running for his dear life. Se Hun quickly ran upstairs almost tripping from one of the pillows Lay threw at Suho. Tao quickly covered her eyes before she sees something she's not supposed to see from Se Hun.

 

 

With Chanyeol being the only monkey left, Tao sent him another death glare giving him the idea that Tao wanted to be alone with her. Why was he still there? Tao did not want Chanyeol there, specially because Chanyeol happened to be a possible threat to him. This monkey happened to be a really good looking one but then again, it was this monkey who helped him score a date with her. 

 

"Hey." Chanyeol greeted her deciding to annoy Tao for a while before leaving. 

"Hi.." she smiled at him. 

"So, what brings you here?" asked Chanyeol who walked up to her to get on Tao's nerves some more. He knew the younger boy was now dying to throw a brick at his face but he kept going, pushing his luck. 

"We're going to have a movie marathon." she answered. 

"Oh.. Sounds fun..." he said smiling at her again. 

Baekhyun slowly poked his head out to see if Chanyeol was still there. He knew Chanyeol well enough to know that when there's a girl inside the house he just could not leave her alone no matter who it was. May it be the other member's girl, sister, cousin, MOTHER! God forgive Chanyeol for being such a player. Have mercy upon his soul! 

"Chanyeol!" he called out. "I... Uhm... I... I need some help with something..." he awkwardly lied. 

"I'll be right there, Bacon." said Chanyeol wanting to annoy Tao some more. Just a little more and he'd leave them in peace. 

"Chanyeol!" Baekhyun called out again not wanting anymore trouble. 

"Fine.. I'm coming, you noisy Bacon." said Chanyeol as he made his way to where Baekhyun was, leaving the two alone. 

 

 

 

"I did warn you." said Tao trying to make a joke out of the awkwardness.

"I should've listened." she laughed. 

"I'm gonna warn you again. That wasn't all of it. Soon enough the others would wake up. I happened to be living with 11 guys." said Tao.

"They seem to be scared of you." she said as she picked the pillow that Lay threw earlier. 

"Consider them as monkeys and I'm their trainer." said Tao as he took the stash of DVDs. "That's why they're afraid of me. I might not feed them."

"HEY!" Suho shouted feeling really offended by Tao's previous statement. 

"Stop eavesdropping!" Tao shouted.

"I wasn't eavesdropping!" said Baekhyun. 

"You idiot! He was talking to Suho!" said Lay. 

"ALL OF YOU, STOP EAVESDROPPING!" Tao shouted. He knew well enough that everyone had their ears against the doors and walls just to hear the two of them. 

 "We are not eaves-" Baekhyun was about to answer him again but Chanyeol covered his mouth. "Stop answering him. If you keep answering him then he'd know we're still listening." said Chanyeol quietly.

Suho then opened the door to where Baekhyun and Chanyeol was. Suho stretched his hands out to Baekhyun as if handing him something but it was invisible. "What's that?" asked Baekhyun. "It's your common sense, you seem to have lost it, Bacon."