A Little Lie

Knight in Shining Clothes

"How did you find him?" she asked Tao as she checked her younger brother for any bruises. She then asked Jiho if he was okay or if he was hurt anywhere. The younger boy shook his head and showed her the little puppy. Jihwan then took the puppy in his arms. "It's Barkhyun's baby!" he shouted with joy. 

"Well.. Uhmm... I saw him seated there in the park bench..." Tao answered who was really uncomfortable with telling a lie. Jiho then smiled at Tao sending him an unspoken message, "You're lying..."

She then thanked Tao with a hug. "N-no problem..." Tao hugged her back while getting another smirk from the kid. Tao was beginning to regret agreeing with Chanyeol's plan. He did not want to lie to her... What if she finds out? Would she hate him? It does seem like she likes Chanyeol better, the way she smiles at him is just too noticeable. 

"Hey, Tao-wii!" Jihwan called out.

"Tao-wii? What the heck is that?" asked Tao dumbfounded.

"Your name." Jihwan replied bluntly. "Tao-wii, that sounds cute." he mused.

"No it doesn't. It sounds weird." Jiho commented. 

"Shut up, kid!" said Jihwan who was now back to his usual self. A while ago he was almost on the verge of crying for losing his brother but now he's back to being Jihwan. "Anyway," he turned to Tao. "My sister is yours. Do whatever you want with her. Enjoy!"

"Yah! Oppa!" she hit his arm lightly. 

"A deal is a deal." said Jihwan simply as he entered the house still carrying the little puppy in his arms. "I shall call you Tao-wii." he told the dog. Tao wanted to hit Jihwan with a brick in the head. How can he possibly name a dog after him?

 

Tao-wii, that sounds retarded! But then again, Jihwan is retarded.

 

 

Jiho then followed Jihwan and went inside the house leaving the two alone with yet another awkward moment. They stood there for almost ten minutes with nothing but silence, simply stealing glances at each other.

She busied herself with looking at her shoes while he stared absent mindedly at their neighbor's house. Tao tried to break the silence by asking her where she wanted to go for tomorrow. 

"Uhm... Where do couples usually go?" she asked him shyly. "I've never went on a date before." 

"Oh, well... We could just go watch a movie at our dorm." Tao suggested recalling what Chanyeol told him earlier about fans going wild once they spot him walking around without a body guard or a manager to protect him.

"A movie? Okay." she smiled at him. 

"Cool. I'll pick you up tomorrow at around what time?" asked Tao who can't help but smile at the idea of them being together.

"There's no school tomorrow... Hmmm.. What time do you finish rehearsing?" she asked.

"We don't have rehearsals tomorrow. It's up to us if we even want to go practice at the studio. So, I'm pretty much free the whole day." Tao replied. "Unless, of course something comes up and they ask me to go to the studio but I'm pretty sure they would leave me alone in peace tomorrow."

"Oh...Hmm. How about you pick me up at around 3pm? Let's have a movie marathon!" she said. 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------

A/N:

 

GAAAAAAH! I wrote this really fast. LOL! My hands are also trembling so I had lots of typos and grammar mistakes. LMAO!

I'm just so excited for EXO's showcase. LOL! Anyway... We are supposed to be trending these two: #ExoLandsOnEarth #EXODebutShowcase 

So If you guys have twitter accounts, go join the other fans and let's keep on trending to show our support for our lovely boys! :D

Do follow me on twitter too! I'll follow you guys back. :D @mrs_kwonjiyong :) 

That's it.. I'm gonna go trend now.. Sorry for the crappy update. XD I'm gonna edit it later. :D