Park Chanyeol at Your Service / Jihwan Saves the Day

Knight in Shining Clothes

She had been patiently waiting for Tao for the past two hours when their doorbell finally rang. But when she opened the door, it was Chanyeol and not Tao standing in front of her. This made her nervous. Especially because Chanyeol was wearing a serious expression with him. That might mean something bad had happened to Tao. Even though they were not that close, she knew well enough that Chanyeol was the type of guy who never really gets serious about anything. 

 

"Hey," greeted Chanyeol without any enthusiasm. "Is there something wrong? What happened to Tao? Why are you here instead?" she asked nonstop, all worried that something bad might have happened. Then out of nowhere Jihwan appeared and started saying jokes like Tao might already be dead. "Yah, oppa! Stop it!" she slapped him really hard, poor Jihwan almost made out with the floor.

Their mom started shouting saying that a good morning like this shouldn't be ruined by them fighting like that. Their dad then reprimanded Jihwan for making such a stupid and awful joke. As for poor baby Jiho, he started crying. He hated seeing his siblings fighting, because they never actually fought. Sure, they quarreled and pissed each other off sometimes, but serious fights between them to the point that they already resort to hurting each other never occurred until now.

"I-I-I was just joking, you know that!" said Jihwan as he touched his left cheek  where a hand was imprinted in red. "It's not funny!" she shouted. She never really shouts, so this caused the whole house to turn quiet.

Chanyeol who had been quiet and stunned the whole time finally spoke. "I... Uhmmm... I'm sorry but you guys misunderstood everything. I'm really sorry."

"Stop saying that you're sorry and just tell me what happened to Tao!" she raised her voice again though it was not her initial intention to do so.

 "I... He's alright actually." Chanyeol said backing away from her. This side of her was all new to him, he never thought she had it in her. "I mean. He's  fine. He's alive. In fact he was just here a while ago..." Chanyeol pointed to where Tao's car was waiting a while ago.

"Then... Then... Why are you here?" she lowered her head because of sheer embarrassment.  "And why are you so serious like something bad happened?" asked Jihwan still on the floor, with the same position he had when he fell. 

"Well, to answer the first question, I'm here because Tao asked me to pick you up. He had to attend to something... Uhh.. Important. So he can't pick you up by himself," Chanyeol was a bad liar but she was too innocent to even notice. Jihwan on the other hand was too stupid to know the difference."And about this face of mine. Well, I haven't eaten any breakfast yet so I'm quite grumpy.... That's all, really."

"Oh," she couldn't think of anything else to say. She couldn't believe she actually slapped her brother for nothing. As for Jihwan he no longer tried to think (something he usually does on a daily basis), he stood up and was about to grab Chanyeol by the collar for causing such an uncalled for scene early in the morning but thankfully their mother stopped him. 

"Motherfu-" Jhiwan was about to curse when their mother hit his head with a piece of bread. "No cursing!" she said as she tried to grab Jihwan's arm to keep him away from the tall frightened boy by the door. "Mom! I got hit for nothing because of this stupi-" Another bread came flying his way, this time from Jiho. "Be nice to guests!" said Jiho as he smiled at Chanyeol.

"But-" Jihwan was about to argue when he's mother planted his on the chair. "No buts! Sit back down and eat" commanded their mother. "And as for you young man, come sit as well. Eat first before you go." she told Chanyeol with a gentle smile.

 

"Really? You guys would feed me?" Chanyeol was now grinning like an idiot. The thought of food made him happy more than anything else. "Tch. If you ask me, I'd rather poison you..." Jihwan mumbled and even though Chanyeol heard him loud and clear he decided to ignore him. Afterall, arguing with a weirdo like Jhiwan is pointless. Instead Chanyeol busied himself with eating happily though he still watched Jihwan carefully at the corner of his eye, the guy might start attacking him again.  Jihwan was letting all his anger out on the piece of bread before him, stabbing it multiple times with a bread knife saying inaudible curses non stop. 

 

 

 

 

 

Chanyeol handed her the other helmet. "Here you go. Put this on. Safety first." said Chanyeol as if he was starring on a traffic safety CF. "Thanks," she bowed, still trying to avoid looking at Chanyeol. She was so embarrassed about earlier she swore to herself that she would never look Chanyeol in the eye ever again.

As soon as she had her helmet on she hopped in, not knowing where to hold on to, she placed her hands awkwardly at her side. This made Chanyeol laugh. "I'm pretty sure your boyfriend wouldn't mind." he said.

"Huh? Mind what?" she asked pretending like she did not know what he meant.

"Fine. Hold on to my jacket instead. Tao wouldn't get mad, I believe he wants you to get there alive and safe." he laughed again. This made her laugh too, not because she found what he said funny, but because his voice was too deep it did not match his face at all. Deciding that Chanyeol was right she hold on to his jacket but the moment they were already on the road she was already hugging his back tightly, afraid that she might fall any moment now.

 

 

She kept wondering whether he was doing it on purpose; stopping suddenly, speeding up and overtaking those in front of them. Her heart rate was going as fast as his motorbike. She was so nervous, thinking that if Chanyeol keeps this up they might end up causing a traffic accident. "Kyaaaaaaah!" she screamed really loud the moment the motorbike took another sudden stop almost hitting the van in front of them. This caused Chanyeol to panic so he accidentally made the motor run again, now hitting the van in font of them completely.

 

 

"Oh my God! Oppa, what have you done?!" she screamed again completely in horror.

"Oh !" Chanyeol cursed, thinking that his career would be over because of this. He can already see the articles in his head. "A teenage Idol recklessly driving his motorbike around together with an unknown female." Yup, he's done for.

Thinking that this couldn't get any worse, it just did when a huge, I mean really huge, girl got out of the van fuming with anger. She immediately made her way to their direction. They both wanted to run for their lives for they were sure she would not show mercy.

"Chanyeol oppa, what are we going to do? She's coming!" she asked holding tightly onto Chanyeol's jacket's back collar choking him. 

"You love praying right?" Chanyeol asked. "Better start doing it now." 

"Oppa-" was all she was able to mutter the moment the huge woman was now before them. If she did not have any dignity with her, like her dear older brother, she would have peed in her pants and started crying. 

 

 

"WHAT.THE.HELL?!" shouted the woman at them. A crowd was now forming around them. "Do you know how much that van cost me?!" the woman asked them. All they did was shook their heads, for they could not find their voices.   "NO? Well, let me tell you! I had to cut down on my allowance for food for 5 years just to get that baby of mine and now after a week of finally having it you're just gonna wreck it like that!" The whole time she was speaking she was spitting at their helmets. "I'm gonna call the police, I won't let you guys get away with this!" she threatened them. With this they started to panic. 

 

 

Chanyeol couldn't think of anything else to stop her from calling the police so he decided to follow his instincts. He got off the motor bike and was about to remove his helmet to flash the woman his million dollar smile when he remembered that showing his face to the public would cause a much bigger problem. He was sweating so bad even his palms were sweating, the woman turned her back against them and started dialing the police station's number. She can't possibly call the police! So he grabbed __________ and whispered to her.

 

"I was about to show her my face," he told her. (What a stupid way to start a sentence.)

"What? Why?" she asked confused at how his face was related to what was happening before them now.

"You know, she might fall for this gorgeous face of mine so she'd drop the charges instead and let us go." he explained.

"Oh," she instantly smiled. "Do it then! Give it a shot!" 

"I can't," he said causing the smile from her face to disappear. "Incase you sort of forgot... I'm an idol remember? This kind of thing will ruin my career." he said nervously. 

"We're dead." she concluded.

"But I figured, you can do it too. You're adorable, she might... Uhmm.. Don't tell Tao I said that," he quickly added. "So.. Uhh.. She might fall for it."  

"What? I have no idea how to make people fall for my tricks into doing anything I say!" she said out loud, good thing the huge woman was too busy she did not hear her. 

"Remove your helmet and star swaying your hair like you're in a shampoo commercial then smile at her." he instructed. "If you can, do it in slow motion." he added.

"Did you hit your head a while ago?" she asked knocking on Chanyeol's helmet. 

"No!" he replied backing away from her. "Just do it!" And so she did as she was told, but this only caused the woman to get angrier at them. 

"What the hell are you doing?!" 

"He-Uh-He... He asked me to do it..." she pointed at Chanyeol who started laughing nervously. 

"Wait," the huge woman came closer to her and started examining her face. The light that was lost in Chanyeol's being quickly came back, he thought his plan work. "Chanyeol, you're a genius!" praising himself in his head he smiled and fist pumped. "Oh no... I made that woman go lesbo for her... I'm in deep . I just made Tao's girlfriend seduce a woman!" he started hitting himself in the head. 

Looking weirdly at Chanyeol the huge woman asked her, "What is up with your boyfriend?"

"I have no idea..." she said looking at Chanyeol the same way as the woman and the rest of the crowd was doing. "Oh ,wait, no... He's not my boyfriend." she quickly added.

"Huh? What?" Chanyeol was now back on Earth. While he was out in his own little world the woman suddenly recognized ___________. Saying that she looked a lot like her college schoolmate, Jihwan. ____________ immediately smiled thinking that they're finally free.

You see, people from Jihwan's college all knew Jihwan, not because he's some weirdo loser who got bullied even up to college but because he was pretty famous. Like what I said, Jihwan was no ugly , he just behaves like an sometimes. His out of this galaxy personality did not stop the girls (and boys) from liking and running after him. Though he practically threatened them all one day that he had aids and that it can be transferred just by being near him. 

 

"His my brother," she informed her. 

"Oh my God! Really?" the woman gasped and started fangirling. "How is he? I didn't see him yesterday because I think he found a new hiding place in the campus..." she said smiling to herself. And with that, Chanyeol and her were off the hook. But she did promise the woman that she can visit them anytime she wants. "Sorry, oppa. I hope you still love your baby sister after this..." 

 

 

 

"Whoah! Your mad brother actually saved our asses!" exclaimed Chanyeol as they watched the woman hopped happily to her wrecked van as if nothing happened. By the time the police officers arrive she also told them that she would no longer be filling any charges.

"Yeah," she mused. "He does that all the time...."

"Really? Wow! He's so cool!" Chanyeol could not believe what just came out of his mouth.

 "Jihwan is a weirdo who has major issues with handling himself properly/normally in front of other people... How he managed to stay alive up to now is no doubt a miraculous happening. I mean, he just picks fights out of nowhere and pisses people off every time he opens his mouth." she laughed remembering all the times she witnessed her brother running around the track field of their school at noon avoiding those who were trying to beat him up.  

" We think he stopped growing mentally as soon as he reached the age of 8," she chuckled. "Though he's like this though, he's not really stupid when it comes to academics. The closest guess we could have about him is he wasn't born stupid he just chose to be one." 

"Whoah! I can't believe it..." Chanyeol mused. "There are actually people who choose to be stupid?" 

"I don't think my brother is qualified to be actually called one of those "people". He doesn't seem human at all." she joked.

 

 

 

 

 

______________________________________________________________________

 

 

A/N:

Thank you so much, my lovely subscribers for waiting for me for so long! ♥ I'm now back. LOL! Anywaysss... How'd ya like the chapter? I made it really long. LOL! XD To make it up to ya'll. So yeahhh. ENJOOYYY! ^^

 

 

LOL! I know those titles ! But I couldn't think of anything else. LOL!