Two Different People

Knight in Shining Clothes

"Tao, let's take a break." said Kris. The two have been practicing their choreography all afternoon for their new commercial film. "I'm okay. You go take a break. I still need to practice some steps." said Tao. "You sure?" Tao nodded in reply. "Okay. Suit yourself," Kris grabbed his bag and a towel. "I'll just go change. After that I'll go down and grab something to eat. You should come." he turned to Tao before leaving but the younger boy was pre-occupied with perfecting the steps that he didn't even hear him.

Kris just shook his head and laughed. Sometimes Tao can be such a perfectionist, he just wants everything to be flawless. Not that Kris was in any way bothered by it. He actually admired how hard working the maknae was. 

"Yah! Huang Zi Tao. Back to earth please, leave EXO planet for a while, okay? I'm talking to you here." Kris laughed.

"Huh? What?" Tao looked at the leader as if he just noticed he was still there. "I thought you were leaving?" he asked.

"I was telling you to go grab something to eat too." Kris said.

"Oh," Tao went near the radio player and restarted the music he was dancing to. "I'm not hungry." he said simply. 

"You should eat," argued Kris. "Otherwise you'll collapse. We've been here all afternoon and haven't eaten anything. Look, you haven't even opened your water bottle."

"Sometimes you remind me of my mother, Kris." Tao joked.

"But you'll get dehydrated!" The leader always has to play the role of the nagging mother and the maknae always has to play the stubborn baby. 

"Don't worry, mom. I'm perfectly fine." he smiled at the leader.

"Whatever." Kris left.

"Love you, mommy!" Tao laughed. He loved getting into Kris' nerves. The way Kris reacts is just really funny to him. 

The music started playing and he danced. Watching his every move, making sure he committed no mistake. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Amen." she ended her prayer and stood up to leave the chapel. This was one of her daily rituals. She loved praying, talking to God about everything, her problems and the things she did for the day.

 

She wanted to be a nun actually. But she's still in high school, so as of now she's doing her best to become worthy of God's eyes to serve Him all her life. She helps with the cleaning of the chapel every weekend and in the church's feeding program once every month. 

 

When you first see her, you could really say she looks like an angel. A girl who's so simple yet so beautiful. Smart, pretty and nice, what else could still be missing, right? She's almost the perfect girl... Almost. Why? Well, let's just say she has the personality of a door knob. A completely boring girl to be with, she does not know a thing about modern music and only listens to classical ones. She dislikes loud places and people who think rapping is a form of music.

 

She'd rather be alone than talk to girls her age about crushes and stuffs normal girls usually talk about.

 

And that is why the only friends she have are the sisters in the convent near the church she volunteers on. But she liked it that way, a quiet life without much drama. Just serving God and Him alone.....

 

"Unnie!" a small girl called out. The little girl lived in the convent together with the other children who no longer have their parents.

"Oh. Hi, Angelica. How was your day?" she asked kneeling down. She has also been volunteering to take care of the children whenever she has time to spare from school work and church activities. 

"I went to school today," said the young girl. "We made drawings and colored them. I will show it to you, unnie!" 

"Really? Okay then, let's go." she smiled and took the little girls hand and walked towards the convent.....