Chapter Sixty

Boyfriend for hire

Jungso/Leeteuk

There was an accident.

But not the accident that I have come to know.

This is what really happened...

They dragged me, my mother and the girl in the car... By that time Sungye and Minye arrived. They knocked them both unconscious. They placed me on the driver's seat, Sungye in front while Minye, my mother and the other girl was at the back. They jammed the car and soon the car was running at an incredible speed. I opened my eyes and saw that we were in the highway. I don't know how we got there. I tried to stop the car but the brakes didn't work. Then a truck appeared in front of us. I did what I could to avoid the truck. I steered the car to the left but we still hit it.

They expected us all to die. But Sungye, Minye, umma and I survived. The doctor was smart. She recorded lies in a tape and played it under our pillows over and over again while we were in a coma sending messages to our brains to believe what the tape saying to be true.

She made up an excuse for my behavior saying that there was a blood clot in my brain and had damaged my memory... messing them up.

The actual truth was that she had been giving me psychotic medicines and made me look like I was not stable mentally.

The actual truth was that...

I was perfectly fine.

To conceal the truth... she did these things...

Hearing SungMyul's name...

My mind became clear.

The guy that stood in front of me was the guy that I saw carrying with him a large sum of mone.

I know everything now...

"You... you were one of them... you were the one carrying the bag... you were the one that..." I started to say when I recognized him.

"It looks like you remember... Yah! The medicine is wearing out!" He shouted at someone behind me.

"It doesn't matter. Ae-yin will be here in a little while. She'll be paying us five times the amount that we got that night." A voice from behind said.

I saw the doctor come out from behind and sat next to the guy with the unlit cigarette.

Ae-yin...

Umma...

"Where's my mother?" I asked them worried for my mother's sake.

"Mother?... Oh, you mean that that's foolishly coming here to pay your ransom? She's on her way. Don't worry... you'll get to see her one last time before we burn you and this place down." The guy said with a laugh.

"I just saw her a few days ago..." Siwon barely said looking up.

I hadn't noticed that he was awake. I saw that the others were awake too.

"Who you saw was Ae-yin. She had been under my control since the accident. She loves you so much Jungso... She was willing to do anything to keep you from getting hurt. Even if it meant deceiving you... A mother's love is funny... isn't it?" The doctor said with a laugh mocking my mother.

"Why are you doing this? I'm sure its not just the money." I said to her.

"Money is a big part of it. The other... is revenge. Your father should have stayed with me Siwon. He should have left your stupid mother and stayed with me instead." The doctor said before spitting at Siwon.

"You and appa had a relationship? I thought it was with Haeyin?" Siwon asked her.

"Your father is very good with the ladies. He broke my heart and now... I'm sure he'll regret it. Having his son die... would be enough revenge... don't you think so? A pity SungMyul is no longer here to enjoy this." The doctor said laughing.

It was then that I noticed the red suff on my shirt and a lifeless body was behind me.

"If you survive this again... I'll make sure you rot in jail for the murder of SungMyul. They'll surely blame you." The doctor told me looking at my blood stained hands and shirt.

"You'll never get away with this..." I replied to her.

"I already have... as soon as your umma arrives... I'll tie her up with you and then happily watch as this warehouse burns down together with you." She said with an evil laugh.

"You're crazy." Heechul said when he heard her laugh.

She stopped and looked at him angrily. She then took the cigarette from the guy and polaced it close to Heechul's face.

"How would you like to be the first one that dies?" She asked him.

Heechul fell silent and just looked at her.

"Now... we wait..."She said to us.

She snapped her fingers and there were two men that started beating us up.

"I get bored easily... this will be good entertainment for me." She said sitting on a chair in front of us and watched us get beaten up with a smile.

We have to get out of here...