Chapter Fifty-Nine

Boyfriend for hire

Jungso/Leeteuk-

I opened my eyes and I saw a girl and two guys tied up in front of me. They were the ones that I had met earlier. I looked around to see where we were. We were in a warehouse or something. It was a bit dark and the only light that I saw was the lightbulb in front of me. I looked around again.

Where's Haeyin?

Is she alright?

I felt something leaning behind me. I tried to move but my hands and feet were tied up behind me. Then someone poured something over me.

It smelled of gasoline.

I saw a man pour some over the girl and the two guys.

What are they going to do with us?

"Who are you?! Why are you doing this?!" I asked the man practically shouting.

He didn't say anything. He just stare at me with an amused face.

"SungMyul was right... You are a pest." He said taking out a cigarette from his pocket.

SungMyul... That name... I know that name...

Flashback...

I stood outside their house waiting for Sungye and Minye to come out. I checked my watch. It was nearly midnight.

What's taking them so long?

I went to the car and leaned on it waiting patiently for the two to arrive. I took out the ring from my pocket and smiled. I asked Sungye to marry me and she said yes.

I wasn't planning on getting married yet... but... I was left with no other choice. If I don't marry her, she would have to marry someone else.

I was determined to keep her with me at any cost.

We met in one of Super Junior's concert. Siwon brought her and her sister Minye to meet us. The first one that actually caught my eye was Minye. She was full of energy and was jumping up and down when the members started to dance. Sungye was quiet and just clapped her hand. But she stood out the most. It was her eyes that got me. She wasn't looking at us through the eyes of a fan like Minye. She looked at us through the eyes of a person. When our eyes met, I had fallen in love with her. It was love at first sight for me.

I continued to spend as much time with her and soon we both fell in love with each other. At first we didn't hide our relationship. But parents knew of our relationship they were against us. They threatened to send Sungye to the US if we won't end our relationship. So, we kept our relationship to ourselves.

But every secret is bound to be unfolded. No secret can be hidden forever. They found out about us and they decided to send Sungye and Minye to the US as soon as possible.

I couldn't let that happen. With Minye's help we planned to get married and elope. Thinking that if we did that they would have no choice but to let us be together. I plan to make them see that I am the right one for Sungye.

I checked my watch again... What's taking them so long?

I took out my phone and dialed Sungye's number. Just as I pressed her number I saw two people going out of the house.

Finally! They're here.

I walked towards them thinking that it was Sungye and Minye. But it wasn't them. It was SungMyul and Haeyin. Haeyin was Siwon's father's secretary and SungMyul was her father. They weren't alone as another guy went out of the house too. He carried with him three black bags. He accidentally tripped and I saw what was inside.

Money... lots of money.

"Aish! Be careful with that! We can't let anyone see that we've taken this." SungMyul said to the guy that tripped.

Another woman came out of tge house dragging someone with her. Their hands were tied, there was a tape on their mouths and their eyes were blindfolded.

I resisted the urge to run to them and help.

One of themwas my umma.

I recognized the woman that dragged her. She was the Choi's family doctor and the other woman was one of the household helpers.

"Here! This saw us leaving the house. Take care of her!" She said shoving my mother towards SungMyul.

"What about the other one?" The guy carrying the bags asked her.

"What else? Kill her." The doctor said giving the guy a gun.

"K-kill her? I thought we were just going to take the money and leave. Y-you didn't say anything about killing..." SungMyul said his voice shaking.

"They've heard and seen to much. While you're at it kill this one too." The doctor said pointing at my umma.

"No! We can't kill her... Jungso will look for her and she..." Haeyin said with her eyes growing wide.

"I took care of Jungso... He and Sungye are on their way to the church by now... they'll be meeting an accident soon enough... Tic toc... then... BOOM!" The doctor said with an evil smirk.

Accident?...

A bomb! She planted a bomb in the car!

No! Sungye!

But... if I leave now... umma will...

"No!" I shouted without thinking.

They all saw me. I tried to run but the caught me. I resisted but I stopped when a gun was pointed at my head.

"I guess we'll have to get rid of this one too." The doctor said.

Everything went dark after that.

End of Flashback...