Chapter Fifty-One

Boyfriend for hire

Heechul-

Life continued to move forward eversince the fire and Leeteuk's disappearance. Slowly, little by little our lives became normal. Sungye started going to school again. She still didn't talk to anyone but we were all glad that she was able to get out of the house.

Siwon and I continued on with our secret investigation while the others did their best to be with Sungye and help her go through all of this.

We decided to have a few days' vacation to cheer Sungye up. We decided to go to _________ not far from the city. At first, Sungye declined the offer but she was forced to go.

We drove for about an hour and a half and finally arrived at a rest house that Siwon's family owned.

Everyone was excited about the trip. I was too. I was glad that Super Junior was finally getting back together. I hate to admit it but I missed these fools.

I guess everyone felt the same way too. We all talked and fooled around just like before. We started to play a game and the looser had to go and buy the groceries. We played the game and I lost. I hated loosing but I had no other choice. I at the game we were playing. Yoona volunteered to go with me and together we went to the nearest grocery store.

Haeyin-

"Jungso! Can you help me put these boxes at the back? They're a bit heavy." I said to Jungso.

"Araso. You should really go home and rest. I can take care of the shop." He replied as he bent down and carried one of the boxes.

"Aniyo. We can go home together after this. I'm not comfortable leaving you here by yourself." I told him.

He smiled at me and nodded yes before turning around and carried the box to the back. I placed my hand over my heart and felt it beat fast. It was always like that whenever I see him smile.

In the past two months, I pretended to be Jungso's fiancee as I was told. Jungso believed everything we told him. I almost believed it myself.

Almost.

Jungso turned out to be kind and thoughtful. He always made me smile and laugh with his funny antics. He was the complete opposite of her.

Jungso was genuinely kind and caring. He was unselfish and loving.

Definitely the polar opposite of her.

With all these characteristics, I found it hard not to fall for him for real.

But I can't allow myself to do just that.

Sooner or later, the truth will come out and when it does I can't afford to have my heart broken.

Two customers enetered the shop. One male and the other a female. They were arguing. I looked at the male and my eyes widened in surprise.

He looked so pretty, almost like a girl. The girl looked pretty too.

Are they models or something? I haven't seen them before.

"Aniyong! Can I help you with anything?" I asked them bowing my head to greet them.

"Do you have ramen?" The guy asked me.

"I'll go check at the back. Please wait a moment." I said to him.

I went to the back and saw Jungso carry the last of the boxes in the storage room.

"Do we still have some ramen left?" I asked him when he was done.

"Do you want me to check?" He asked back.

"Aniyo. I'll go check it myself. You can just man the counter. We have a customer. They look like models. Especially the guy. He looks so handsome." I said to him with a sigh when I mentioned the guy.

"More handsome than me?" He asked me raising an eyebrow.

"Ne." I answered him teasingly.

He pouted his lips and pretended to be hurt. I smiled at him and kissed his cheeks. He laughed a little and smiled back. I went to the back of the shop while he walked towards the counter where the two customers were waiting.