~ Chapter 25 ~

At the end of the rainbow 🌈

3rd POV

The morning scene in Siyeon’s flat was different than usual. The office worker had half her suit on, missing her pairing blazer, still draped over the dining chair. She didn’t want to leave so soon. Sua was also in outgoing attire, dressed for a dental check-up. She had an ultrasound appointment later that day, which Siyeon was particularly excited about. She was to meet her at the hospital after work. 

“Siyeon-ah~” Sua called from the kitchen, “Have you made an itinerary for Daegu?” 

“Ah, right…” Siyeon closed her work window to open the one for Daegu. She didn’t really plan much, just noted places she wanted to bring Sua to and restaurants she wanted to visit. “I mean..I made a list of things to do and places to explore?” 

Among her friends, she was notorious for not planning on her off-days, often freestyling her way through the day driving from east to west or simply staying at home. 

Sua walked out with her hands on her hips. “I’m gonna want some planning Sing.’’

Siyeon’s rebuttal was a series of whining behind her laptop screen. 

“I was planning to cook but, I guess I won’t be making tteokbokki tonight.” She dropped the bait. 

Siyeon’s mind immediately went to delivery but she didn’t want to get hit, either way Sua would get her to do it. “No my love, I’ll plan it! I’ll plan it!” She followed her back into the kitchen. “Please make tteokbokki.” 

Sua huffed in annoyance at her fast switch. “It really does seem like you love tteokbokki more than me.” She feigned hurt. 

Siyeon shook her head and pressed a kiss in her hair. “The one I love most is actually Gahyeon.” She bent to her knees to snuggle her head against the baby. “How is my winter baby doing today? There’s not long left until I can hold you~ I’m so happy to have you Gahyeonie~” She spoke in a baby voice, the cherry on top of her sweet words. 

Sua smiled sincerely, her body relieving from all the heartburn she’s been getting. Her words really do assure her to the heart. 

“I’m sure I’ve said this before but I’m not sure if I’m supposed to be happy or jealous about that.” Her hands reached out to slide onto her shoulders, bringing her face close. 

Siyeon booped her nose against hers. “You can feel happy, I love the two of you very much.” She went in for a smooch. 

Sua didn’t give her one yet. “You better not procrastinate on that plan, Miss Lee.” She rested a warning finger on her lips. 

Siyeon bit her finger playfully, flustered by Sua’s accurate statement. “I shall honour your words Miss Kim.”

Her morning kiss was fulfilled, which allowed her to leave for work in peace. 

“She’s amazing.” Sua mumbled after Siyeon closed the door behind her. “I look forward to raising Gahyeon with her.”

She was to leave for work in an hour, so she went ahead to do some cleaning, starting with their bedroom. She changed the bedsheets and pillow sheets into fresh ones. After collecting clean laundry, she took out the steamer to iron Siyeon’s dress shirts. She hummed to a catchy melody while ironing, the installed speakers doing their jobs fabulously. Sua realised  that Siyeon’s adobe was close to her dream home, lacking only in the interior design aspect.

20 minutes later, she wipes the steam from the air and opens her wardrobe to hang up her shirts. A maroon-red sweater catches her eye from the left. Without second thought, she picks it up and sniffs it. It smelled just like her, which made her giggle. She unfolded it to reveal a basic but classic sweater made for the winter. She reached for her phone and took a photo of it, asking for permission. 

-Of course hun, don’t need to ask. Send me a selfie, I love seeing you in my clothes 😚-

“Hehe,” Sua squeaked like a school girl and wore it immediately. It was snuggly, fluffy, and smelled like Siyeon. There was nothing better she could ask for. “This is nice, maybe I should be stealing more of her clothes.”

She moved to clean the kitchen, doing a simple wipe of the countertops, making sure they are dry, to prevent any mold growth. With a sponge, she also cleaned any food residue off the metal sides of the sink. There was always a stubborn stain to be removed. She hand washed the pans, finding the dishwasher unsuitable for such a task.

Her playlist ended in the flurry of chores, reminding her that she needed to get ready. She found a pair of pants that paired with her sweater. She packed her work bag with her essentials and added a couple snacks to eat in during breaks. Jonghyun was to treat them to bento lunches today, which she looked forward to. 

She used her phone to check the day’s temperature, a chilly number of 15. She picked her trench coat off the wooden stand Siyeon brought out to hang the winter items and buttoned it up. She then draped a scarf around her neck to protect . Siyeon had made sure that the both of them were equipped with good heattech material. She didn’t want either of them getting sick, especially her. 

-Seulgi-ah! I’m on the bus, two stops left.- 

Sua wasn’t sure if she could hear her over the rustle of the standing passengers and bus engine, but her bluetooth headsets were doing its work, Seulgi could hear her crystal clear. 

-Okay! Should I you from the bus stop? The floor’s a little slippery from last night’s rain.-

-Umm…- Sua glanced out the window to check the streets. Where Siyeon lived, the streets were quite dry, closer to the library there were a number of puddles, but nothing that would pose harm to her. -It’s alright Seul, it doesn’t look so bad.-

-Okay then, I’ll meet you at the stairs then. See you-

-See you Seul-

She gets off her stop and makes her way into the library. Seulgi is there, standing at the top of the steps, with a pumpkin over her shoulder. 

The pumpkin soon grew arms and legs in her vision on the way up. 

“Yah! Hongseok-ah!” She nudged his ribs which made him cave. “It’s not even Halloween yet?” She questioned, laughing when he flipped the switch of the pumpkin on, giving the jack-o-lantern look as it glowed. 

“I’m getting a head start, the kids are very competitive about it. We’re gonna have a costume party!” He squealed like he had gotten a paycheck bonus. “You know these things are life or death for me, I need to win.” His expression turned determined.

“So childish…” Seulgi murmured in disbelief, “Trying to beat the kids? You don’t even keep up with the trends!” 

“If Jonghyun-hyun is the judge what do they have on trends? He’s from the baby boomer generation, basically a grandpa!” 

“Don’t let him catch you saying that, or he’ll whack you.” Sua teased, but agreed with his point. “He’d judge based on the mood he’s in on that day.”

“That’s so true.” Seulgi laughed, “Hongie, don’t do anything too crazy.” She headlocked him, before shoving him into his seat at the reception. 

“Hey!” Hongseok yelped, almost knocking his head against the table frame. “Not cool man.” He placed his pumpkin head under the table. 

“Sorry bud, the grandma sweater was a little distracting,” Seulgi made fun of his grey top, with an unapologetic smirk. “I wanted to test your fragility.’’

“Don’t need to test me, my back creaks in the morning.” Hongseok complained, leaning forward to knead his lower back with his knuckles. “My knees too.”

“Oh my god, tell me about it,” Hyejoo passes by, receiving a glare from all three of them. “Dancing really breaks your bones-”

“Yah! Don’t even mention it, you youngsters~!” Seulgi retorted. “How will it turn out when you’re older then…” 

Hyejoo shrugged, grunting when Yeri ran up behind her to ‘jump’ onto her back. “I’ll just suffer like how I’ve always been suffering,” She grimaced when Yeri snuggled her head against hers. “Especially around people like her.” 

“Hey!” Yeri protested with a pout, “Meanie…” She doesn't let go as Hyejoo tries to shake her off. Her legs swung up into the air, turning into a koala, Hyejoo being the tree. “Wait! Don’t you have something to say to the eonnies’?” Yeri stopped her from turning away. 

Hyejoo paused in her movement. Hongseok suddenly felt left out. 

“Helloo? Am I a nobody here?” 

“Yes.” Hyejoo and Yeri replied simultaneously. 

Hongseok slid downwards in his chair, dipping her head low. 

“What is it?” Sua re-directed the conversation. 

“Umm…” Hyejoo met their eyes and squeaked, “Ack! I can’t say it…” Her eyes wavered more than usual, looking shy, which only made the eonnies and Hongseok more curious. 

“Hyejoo, if you don’t say it I’m going to say it!” Yeri jokingly threatened, holding her neck in a headlock like Seulgi did to Hongseok. 

“Ackkk fine!” Hyejoo cleared . “I have a girlfriend.”

“EEEEK~~!! That’s so adorable~!!” Seulgi shrieked.

Sua's reaction was calmer, an ever-growing grin on her face. “That must feel exciting~ I’m so happy for you.” Sua reached out to pat her hair. 

Hyejoo leaned in to receive her soft pats. “Thank you eonnies’.”

“Hold a minute,” Hongseok snaps his fingers for attention, “Is she a good person? We need to see some photos. Pronto.” He expressed urgency in his tone. 

Hyejoo didn’t hesitate to pull out her phone to show her lock screen wallpaper. It was a sweet photo of Hyejoo and her girlfriend, making a heart over their heads, both smiling. 

“Yah~~ That’s so cutee~~” Seulgi squealed with Sua, both almost falling over each other. 

Hongseok felt tears well up in his eyes, “So beautiful…” He spoke in awe.

“We are right?” Hyejoo bragged, tapping the screen to proudly show off another photo. 

“What’s her name?” Sua questioned. 

“Kim Chaewon.”

“What a pretty name!” Yeri bounced on her toes, getting a closer look of her face.

“Bring her here sometime, we’d love to see her.” Sua spoke for them all. 

“I will~” Hyejoo happily retreats with Yeri.

Geonwoo appeared as they left, holding a clipboard and device in one hand. “Hyung, did you collect all the books from the drop-off zone? I’m missing a book over here.” He uses a pen to pinpoint the exact serial code of the book on the paper.

Hongseok gets up to examine it too. “I’m sure, I triple-checked. Which book is it?” 

They often encountered such a situation, most of the times they were found, either in the place of another book with a similar code, or fallen out of the collection cart IN the drop-off zone. But it was a great hassle to re-check all the books again. 

“Boss has been talking about renovating, what’d you think about it?” Seulgi threw a question over while stapling reports. “The town council will visit soon.”

Sua looked up from the renovation proposal. “It’d be good to expand the study areas for sure. There’s quite a number of Universities in the area, lots of students come here to study. Building a cafe within the library would be nice but isn’t necessary.”  

“Yeah, there’s already a lot of new cafe’s opening up here from Seoul, I think there’s a chance they want to open one with the library, like those in Seoul.” Seulgi reasoned. 

Sua shrugged, not entirely convinced of the project. “The building’s quite old, I worry about the construction, it’s going to take a long time.”

“True.” Seulgi shared the concern. “Let’s not forget the budget.”

“We might increase the membership for adults.” Hongseok slid in. “Boss says that’s also a topic to discuss.’’

“Speaking of which, when are we having the monthly meeting? Because of the kids’ audition we postponed it right?” Seulgi clicked away to her work’s agenda. 

“Oh yeah!” Hongseok remembered. “Wasn’t it next Wednesday? Or Thursday?”

“Yeah either one…Sua you can make it right? When are you leaving for Daegu again?” Seulgi questioned.

Sua frowned as she checked the date. She was leaving this coming Wednesday…

“I’ll make it, I leave for Daegu with Siyeon this Wednesday.” Sua assured her.

Hongseok clapped a hand on her shoulder. “Have a fun getaway! Send us photos…”

“Daegu of all places though?” Seulgi leaned back in her chair.

Sua stifled a chuckle. “Daegu is her hometown. We’re going to visit her parents.” 

“What-!?” Hongseok and Seulgi shrieked. 

Sua only nodded, unsure how to read their reactions. 

“On one hand, I feel that they’d be ecstatic to be guaranteed a grandchild…” Hongseok began.

“On the other hand, I’m a little afraid of how they’ll react to Siyeon and I’s…relationship. From what I know, she hasn’t come out to them, having only secretly dated a girl in University.” Sua elaborated.

Seulgi pursed her lips. “Joohyun’s mother was completely against me, but her father welcomed me kindly. Siyeon is a really nice girl but we never know what parents think.” She rested a hand on her shoulder. “There’s no reason for them to NOT love you Sua, you’re a great human bean.”

“Bean?” Hongseok chortled at the word.

“Are you saying I’m small??’’ Sua lunged for her neck.

“Being! I mean ‘being’!” Seulgi did not mean it that way, it just happened to be articulated that way. “You’re a wonderful human being and you should never force yourself to please others, even if they are in-laws to be.” She mumbled the last part. 

“Did Joohyun bring you to meet her parents?” Sua inquired.

Seulgi shook her head. “They made a surprise visit to her house last month. She answered the door but I was half-awake at that time, had a long night the day before, messy hair and bare face.”

She cringed at the memory, recalling Joohyun’s mother scowling at her from behind Joohyun’s back. Her father’s warm hug was the only thing that kept her from trembling in fear. 

“Long night before hm?” Hongseok teased. 

Seulgi smacked his jaw. “It’s not like that.”

Sua sighed quietly. She really wanted Siyeon’s parents to like her, to approve of her. But the more that she thought about it, the more stress she felt. 

“Seriously though,” Hongseok grasped her attention again. “Don’t worry about it, I know that Siyeon’s love for you is real. You two are already living life on your own well and are planning on a future together. Don’t let anything stop you two from doing that.’’ He gave her a huge smile. 

“That’s right, and Hongseok and I, the kids, Jonghyun-oppa, will always be here to support you no matter what.” Seulgi reminded her. 

“Thanks guys.” Sua breathed in the assurance, willing herself to maintain composure. “I’ll be sure to let you know how it goes.”

“Hwaiting!” 

:

-At MinTech-

Siyeon was hunched over JiU’s desk, running through a couple documents on future investments plans. They were simultaneously discussing some of the goals set by the board, some investment-oriented, figuring out how to seamlessly operate the company in such fashion. 

“Can we take a look at comms department for a minute Si,”

Siyeon looks at it with her, noticing a couple alarming points. 

“One of the seniors messed up in an interview, HR is thinking of sending him and him to do damage control,” She circled with the back of her pen.

Siyeon stifled a laugh. “He’s an old man, I don’t blame his slip of tongue but it’s not a good example.” 

JiU clicked her tongue back and forth. “These two seniors here,” She circled one bald man in his 50s, one lady also in her 50s. “I have a feeling within the next two years, they’re gone.”

“Huh?” Siyeon looked at her, “Why?”

JiU crossed her arms. “We'll for starters, they both have family and kids…” She moved her mouse to click on the profile of the man. “This guy is one of our hardest workers in the comms team, very good education, graduated from Berkely. Genuinely works for what it’s worth - you see it in his presentations and working ability with the team. On top of that he has rich experience in three continents, fluent in a couple of languages which makes him a crucial player in the comms team, He’s a rare gem.” 

Siyeon was impressed to see his portfolio. He had a diverse list of industries stated under his name. But something was more concerning. “Woah, he was seriously injured thrice this year…”

JiU nodded pointedly. “This. Mr Ben’s getting old, unable to keep up with the working hours and long travel out of Asia and short ones within Asia to conferences. It’s too much. I’d bet he’d be thinking about switching to a job that’s more calm.”

Siyeon heaved a sigh. “It is concerning, I can only imagine how his children would feel looking at their father. They must be in their teens.” 

“True.” JiU agreed. “The story is similar to the lady here, Mrs Luna. She has been working with Mr Ben closely for years at MinTech. The two make quite a good team. However, she is more mentally burdened, as written in her evaluation report, having taken a higher position in the Board. Comms have also gone through a bit of tumble in the past six months with some of our difficult clients.” She briefly explained. 

“I see…” Siyeon scrolled through the list of members in comms. “About time we start mentoring the younger ones then. Even if they don’t retire soon it’ll do good for the team.”

JiU was glad that they were on the same page. “Exactly. The juniors have to catch up to the point where they can give the same ten-minute presentation six times on a conference day. They have to acquire the knowledge, tips and tricks that the seniors use and have at important meetings and learn how to network with projects.” She rambled, leaning back in her chair to express confidence in building a solid comms team. “They have to be as involved or at least half as involved as their seniors.” 

“How would we execute this? Team meetings once a week? Or month?”

JiU drummed her fingers against the table this time. “I want to ask Dongie. She works closest with the comms team. I want to see if she can tell us what would be effective.”

“Fair enough.” Siyeon walked back to her seat to note some stuff down. She then looked at JiU with a curious gaze.

“You know, you’ve never really been concerned about comms seniors retiring…or from any teams for that matter. What’s that about?” 

JiU stiffened up her shoulders, like she was caught doing something she shouldn’t have. “Well, I’m just worried about their efficiency considering their large number of juniors and small number of seniors. The seniors need help so they can rest, the juniors need help to learn more about the work.”

Siyeon nodded slowly, convinced. “That’s true. But why were you so concerned about them individually-”

“Because they’re humans, Si. I know they work maybe even harder than me to communicate with our clients and customers, and rep South Korea with respect to other countries.” She stated firmly.

Siyeon backed off. “Alright Miss Kim, I’ll proceed with your request.” She sat upright upon getting a text from Sua. “You know I’m taking leave next week right?” 

“Yup. With Bora?”

Siyeon nodded. “We’re going to Daegu.”

“Oh?” JiU’s attention is taken away from the mountain of emails. “She’s going to see mum and dad?”

Siyeon faintly smiles at her words. JiU was considered their second child. “Yes, I wonder if it’s too soon...but I always visit them at this time and I really want them to meet Sua. She’s the love of my life.” Her tone quickly turned dreamy. 

JiU stifled a chuckle to herself. “They might be shocked at first but they’ll love Bora, I just know it. She’s such a resilient and strong person, no one can disrespect that.”

“I know,” Siyeon smiles wider. “I can’t wait.”

“Tell them I said hi, I will gift them something so be sure to pass it along.’’

“Alright boss.” Siyeon jotted that down. JiU was usually serious about gifts, except for what she got as a birthday present. 

She sent Sua the made itinerary for Daegu, but left out some ‘TBD’ (to be decided) holes so that she could surprise Sua, and do something nice for her. At the same time, she informed her sister and parents of Sua in the family group chat, saying that she was bringing her girlfriend along. Her sister was aware of her past with girls, her parents not so much. Hence they did not seem to reply to that part, maybe seeing her text as ‘female friend’ and not ‘girlfriend’. Her sister came to confirm with her through private chat. 

 

soeunnie<3:

-Do you mean girlfriend girlfriend?-

-Yes-

soeunnie<3:

-OMG-

-HAHA DON’T TELL MOM AND DAD YET!-

soeunnie<3:

-OKAY I WON’T >< BUT THEY MIGHT GET A HEART ATTACK-

-Rest assured they won’t, she’s a nice person-

soeunnie<3:

-They think it’s Minji you know 😭-

-They’re in for a better surprise, I’m sick of having Minji-eonnie over 🙄-

soeunnie<3:

-HAHA ok ok, I’ll look forward to it. See you soon~ Greetings to your girlfriend-

-I will pass that on. See you soon eonnie!!-

 

In times like this, Siyeon wished that she could speak more often with her sister. It was a close bond they shared like none other. But it made moments like these even more precious while living their busy lives. 

Siyeon actually had another motive with this trip. Her sister had given birth three months ago and would be able to share her journey with Sua. Siyeon also obviously wanted to meet her niece, learn how to handle babies, so that she was prepared three months later with Gahyeon. 

Speaking of Gahyeon, she was to leave soon for the ultrasound appointment with Sua at the clinic. It was probably something she had been looking forward to all day, since the morning. With each day passing, she only felt closer and closer to their winter baby. 

“Miss Kim, I’m off to check on my baby.” She swung her bag onto her shoulder.

“What? The baby’s out already?” JiU stood up, alarmed, eyes widened. 

Siyeon facepalmed, “Eonnie, no- I meant an ultrasound check.” She responded matter-of-factly.

JiU sat back down with a hand on her heart. She was genuinely clueless. “Whew ok, I thought you meant delivery. Send me a picture.”

“Sure I guess.” Siyeon took her leave.

-At the clinic-

Doctor Chae greeted them warmly, briefly introducing them on the checkup, and how far Sua is coming along. She had a formal introduction of Siyeon this time. After a round of general questions, they excitedly moved on to the ultrasound.

“Awww…” Sua and Siyeon kept their eyes on the screen, big smiles adorning their faces as they watched Gahyeon cosily curled up in the womb. 

“It’s so amazing that you’re carrying a human hun,” Siyeon said as she recorded a video of Gahyeon tumbling around. “You should be proud of yourself.” 

Sua squeezed her interlaced hand. “I’m just so happy that she's healthy. I can’t wait to meet her.”

Siyeon kissed her forehead. “I can’t wait to meet her too.”

Doctor Chae smiles in the background, heart warming to see someone by Sua’s side at last. The past four months of her alone had been filled with fatigue and plenty of tears. Now, all she saw were smiles and happy tears. She was glad that Sua had found someone so caring. 

After printing out the ultrasound pictures, the doctor followed-up on Sua’s condition, informing her of what to expect approaching the last three months of the pregnancy, and what measures would have to be taken to prepare for the birth. 

Siyeon listened intently, noting down what she hadn’t heard before or what she found important on her phone, she continued the notes from her previous visit to the clinc. She was going to be well-prepared. 

“Thank you doc~!” The two bowed on their way out, Siyeon keeping an arm around her waist, the other arm holding both their belongings. 

“Have a nice day you two!” Doctor Chae waved them off. 

During the drive home, they share a casual chit chat about their day. Sua was happy to share that the girls were working hard to pass their auditions. She loved that they had the passion and enthusiasm to chase their dreams. Siyeon was happy to share that JiU seemed to be feeling better, and was learning to be more appreciative of others. 

“As teenagers you can be on all sides of the spectrum, super rebellious, super unmotivated or the total opposite, full of ambition to achieve, full of adventure to explore and learn. I am impressed when I see youths like Yeri and Winter pushing their limits to be the best version of themselves, and putting the work in. Youths with such mindsets are becoming a rarity.” Siyeon rambled. 

Sua nodded swiftly. “That’s true, though it’s difficult to pin the blame only on the teens that feel unmotivated or lack ambition. Their upbringing plays a major role in that aspect, that development. However, there is without a doubt, teens that take their privileges for granted.”

“I wish to give Gahyeon all the opportunities of different careers. Even just for fun from speed skating to animators, there’s so much to see and do. I would also love to travel with her,” She felt a glare from her side, “Of course with you too hun, I would never leave you out.” She assured her.

Sua grinned, agreeing with her words. “Actually, once my routine with Gahyeon is settled, I’m interested in getting fit after pregnancy. I’m not sure how, whether through sport or other exercise, but I’ve been looking around these days.” 

Siyeon loved that. “Just an idea but I think dancing is a good start eonnie, you can always simplify the movement and reconnect with your body that way.’’

“True! And I have Yeri, Winter and Hyejoo with me on that. I’m sure Seulgi would be enthusiastic as well. Hongseok would probably force me to film dance challenges with him.” Sua laughed at the thought.

Siyeon shared her laughter. “That would be so cute. Imagine little Gahyeon trying to follow along hehe~”

“I’m convinced,” Sua stated. “I might take you along to the studio for a waltz or two.’’ She anticipated. 

“I’d be honoured, my love.” Siyeon kissed the back of her hand. 

At home, Sua whips up delicious tteokbokki as promised. Siyeon scarfed them down with gusto, satisfied with her soul food. Sua loved watching her eat, always having a napkin in hand to wipe the excess sauce from her lips. She enjoyed fish cake soup with a bowl of plain rice, allowing Siyeon to eat more of the tteokbokki from the shared pot. 

While Sua cleans up the plates and pans, Siyeon announces that she is going to use the bathroom first. She returned ten minutes later with a blindfold over an unaware Sua, who had just wiped her hands clean from the dishes.  

“Sing! What’s going on?” She gripped her arms tightly. 

Siyeon held her stable, turning her around to walk out of the kitchen to the bathroom. The sound of water running in the background was audible. “Hun”! I’ve got a surprise for you!”

“What is it?”

They enter the bathroom and Siyeon slips the blindfold off.

“Woahh! Sing!” Sua is greeted by a bubbly bath, where she could feel the warmth radiating off. 

“I know! And guess what,” She picks up a container. “I put epsom salt in it because you said your muscles are sore.”

Sua's jaws open before they close to thank Siyeon. “Oooh!!↗️” She squeals in excitement. She then sees the macbook on a stool. “What’s going on over here?”

“I put netflix on so you can watch a show.” Siyeon knew her very well. 

“Oh my gosh!”’ Her eyes sparkled. “Are you gonna get in here with me?”

Siyeon gasps a little, almost stuttering. “D-do you want me to?”

“Yes! I wanna watch a movie with you!” Sua bounced slightly. 

Siyeon triumphed inwardly of joy. 

They get rid of their clothes and Siyeon gets in first, testing the temperature which she had thankfully set at the perfect level. She opens her arms wide for Sua to enter.

Sua giggles, carefully stepping in with a firm hand of Siyeon’s on her hip. She welcomes the warm water as she sinks in, allowing Siyeon to hold her. She feels at peace leaning against Siyeon’s shoulder. They switched off the tap at a good level. 

“Ohh this feels great.” Sua sighed contently, as Siyeon began to massage her head with shampoo.

“Yeah? I can’t believe we haven't done this sooner.” Siyeon murmured, focusing on the massage. The laptop screen was dimming so she dried her other hand to swipe it back on. “What do you wanna watch?”

“Anything. Just keep caressing and massaging me. Please.” Sua was too high up on cloud nine to pick a show.

Siyeon chuckles. “Yes, my queen.”

They share a wonderful time into the evening, filled with warmth and comfort. In the future, the space would be shared with one more body, floating rubber ducks and more giggles. That would be a lovely sight to capture. 

~