~Chapter 6~

At the end of the rainbow 🌈

Sua’s POV 

The library was very empty today, even though it was after work/school hours. No doubt that not many would usually head to the library after work, but there's usually groups of preschool kids or groups of elderly chatting over anything, usually over recent content of newspapers. 

Though it made me unoccupied, not that I minded, it was nice to have a break from rush periods but I wasn't the type to work in silence, quite ironic as I work in a library. Though, the ever-quiet hustle & bustle in the library was what I was currently missing. At least we’ve solved the vandalism case... 

“Sua-eonnie, can you help me sort the files here?” Winter tugs on my sleeves. I lifted my hands off the keyboard to get up. 

“Sure.” I walked after her, into a small corner where files of old documents rested. It seemed that most of the files were out of order, which I could tell by the mess of coloured corners of each file. 

“What happened?” I question, only Jonghyuk would touch the cabinet and he was not the type to mess it up. 

“Jonghyuk-oppa needed a certain file from the mix, and had asked Geonwoo to acquire it...but because the names were faded, he went back and forth to get the right one since we were all busy to help out. Finally, he got the right one though he got quite the scolding for taking too long,”

We share a laugh, Geonwoo could be very clueless at times. “Geonwoo begged me to help sort it out for him.” 

“I can definitely see how he struggled,” I ran a finger over the yellowing papers, the letters so barely visible. “How does Jonghyuk-oppa read this?” 

“I don't know either.” Winter laughs. 

We got to work cleaning up the files slowly as Geonwoo must have gone through 50 or so files. I imagined Geonwoo rummaging through each drawer for one specific file, the panick-y expression he wore whenever he received a strict command from one of us. 

“Where is Hyejoo? I know Yeri’s at an audition.” I ask Winter, who comes close to me at the mention of her best friends.

She hugs my arm with a sorrowful expression. “Hyejoo’s back home.” 

“Huh? Why?” I question in shock. 

“Her sister’s marriage.” Winter assured me, “She didn't  have time to inform all of us. If you saw Jonghyuk-oppa, he would have told you.” 

“Ahh okay..” I reply, wiping ‘sweat’ off my forehead. I thought something had happened to her. "Yeah, I haven't seen him yet. If I’m not mistaken he left shortly for a meeting with the town community.” 

“Yep, he did.” Winter confirms, “By the way, doesn't the library feel a little empty today?” 

“Yes it does... but I have you, Geonwoo, Seulgi and Hongseok. So it’s all good.” I kiss her forehead with affection, receiving one back on my jaw. 

“Eonnie, how long more until your baby’s out?” Winter gently pokes the side of her belly. “I wanna see her!” 

“Another 5 months or so Winter,” I rub the back of her head, seeing her pouty lips. “The months will pass by fast, and soon you’ll be holding her in your arms.” I grin, ruffling her hair excitedly. 

“You’ll be a fantastic mom, eonnie.” Winter moved her hands to see if she could feel my baby. “Ah! She moves!”

She retrieves her hands, glancing at my belly in wonder. I was touched by her first comment. 

“She kicks a lot. I hope she doesn't have my temper though, because that’s not a good combination.” We laugh in unison.

“Indeed it would not be…” Winter still had laughter in her tone, “Remember when Hyejoo tore a glitter bottle open and it went all over the seats? You were pretty mad at her.” Winter recalls. I ‘tsked’ in response. 

“It didn’t come off for weeks!” I exaggerated slightly, but in truth it felt that way. I could bet that the exact seats would still have flecks of glitter in between the seams… 

“Winter-ah! Yerimie’s calling you,” Seulgi runs over to pass Winter her phone. “You can take it since we’re not busy.” The younger girl was quick to pick it up. 

“Hello~...” She spoke as she walked away. 

“Sua, are you free later? I’ve been craving braised chicken~” Seulgi pats her exposed, toned stomach. I only laugh.

“Of course you are,” I tease, knowing her comfort food was something she craved often. “We had it too last Tuesday, correct?” 

“Hehe..” Seulgi laughs sheepishly, dodging as I try to bite her ears. “I’ll treat you!” 

“That’s more like it.” I jokingly replied, not minding the same variety of food so long as I could eat. Hongseok jumped in on the conversation, self-inviting himself to join in on the dinner as well. 

“I’m probably gonna leave at 7:30-ish because I’m meeting an old friend on the other side. Would you two need my car though?” Hongseok directed the last question more towards me. 

“No we’ll be alright,” I replied, Seulgi nods in agreement, “We won’t be out too long either.” 

“Oh look! Yerimie’s here.” I notice from behind Hongseok’s shoulder. Their future idol strutted proudly in heels. Seulgi disappears to reserve the restaurant. Hongseok flees too, to look for Geonwoo. 

“The audition went thankfully well!” Yeri exclaims, running into my loving open arms. “Eonnie, can you review my dance choreography later?” She pleads with puppy eyes. 

“Sure~” I reply for Seulgi too, aware of her similar dance background. Extra eyes never fail to help.
 

3rd POV 

“Wait Sua-eonnie, I heard from Seulgi-eonnie that you went on a date last Sunday!” 

“Ah that's right!” Winter exclaims from behind Sua, the two girls keeping a tight grip on Sua’s sleeves to make sure she couldn’t escape from their questions. 

“Huh? How-” Sua tried to hide her flustered expression.

“Who did you meet? Can you tell us, pretty please? Seulgi-eonnie won’t tell us!” The two of them wear puppy eyes. Sua sighs in defeat. 

“I met with a woman who works at a company down the road.” 

“Oooo!” They react explosively, Sua zips their mouth close with a finger to her lip. 

“It’s nothing like that! It was our first time having a proper conversation.” 

“A conversation that lasted for hours?” 

Sua frowned, “How’d you know how long the date wa-”

“HAAHAHAAAHH!” Winter and Yeri laugh at Sua’s reaction. “That was a trick question!” Yeri teased. 

“We knew you’d be thinking of ‘for’ as the number four,” Winter held up four fingers, “Either way, I think we’d receive a similar reaction haha~” 

“Tsk.” Sua brushed their teasing off, knowing they wouldn’t pull tricks again as she pinched their ears. “Sorry! We just want to know how it went!” 

“To answer that, I’ll just show you a couple photos,” Sua was smart enough to avoid rambling over the office worker, which she was sure would ignite overflowing curiosity. 

“Ooo!” The girls cheer again, letting go of Sua’s sleeves to look by her shoulder. 

“Woahhh that's really pretty~” 

“Wow!” 

Winter and Yeri throw sweet comments here and there as Sua swipes through the photos they took, which weren’t many, but it felt that way since the younger girls would take their time to examine each one. 

“You two shared quite some skinship for the first meeting…” Winter was adorably suspicious. Yeri copied her expression, glancing expectantly at Sua. 

“Um..” Sua was a tiny bit taken aback, “We just..got along really well!” Sua defends herself. 

The two were still suspicious. “Huh? In such a short period of time? It seems like fate…” Yeri could only say what first came to her mind. 

“Right!” Winter agrees, peering at the photo once again to examine the content smiles on their faces. “I think it really is! Do you like her-like her eonni?” 

Sua metally facepalms. What sort of ‘netflix-show’ diagnosis was that? 

“I like her, but not in the way you youngsters think.” She lightly flicked their foreheads, sending a warning gaze to prevent any more teasing. 

“Well…if you say so,” Winter backs down, Yeri does too, but seems skeptical. “I hope she can drop by, I wanna meet her!” 

“Mhm, we’ll see.” Sua pulls the two youths towards the staff room, where she found Seulgi and Geonwoo working hard with filling files in replacement of Jonghyun. “Start helping with the files, girls. Seulgi, I need you to look at something.” Sua remembered an important event that she had to discuss with Seulgi & Hongseok. 

“Oh okay.” Seulgi hands her current file to Yeri who takes it with a pout. Seulgi ruffles her hair and Winter’s before walking with Sua towards the front desk. 

“It’s Geonwoonie’s birthday tomorrow!” Sua whispers hard, as if Geonwoo would be able to hear her from 50m away plus corners & walls. 

“Oops, I totally forgot about that.” Seulgi did not sound sheepish, “We should buy him something later then.”

“Yes, but what?” 

“I don’t know, maybe an accessory for his computer?” Hongseok suggests, “We know he’s a geek.”

“Hmm yeah, maybe a cool mouse? You know the one that lights up and stuff?” 

“Oh yeah! I’ve seen those online.” Hongseok nods, thinking it’s a great gift for their tech genius. He glances at Sua who was pondering over something.

Hongseok pokes her forehead. “Whatcha thinkin bout queen?” 

Sua’s lips twitch into a smile at the nickname. “I was trying to recall what I agreed to get for Geonwoo, cause I promised that I’ll get him this certain item…”

Hongseok and Seulgi exchanged helpless looks. 

“What else does Geonwoonie like…doesn’t he like small machines? Like a mechanical bug or something..” 

“Oh!” Her memory of Yeri chasing Geonwoo round was triggered, “The musical box!” Seulgi’s words helped the memory process quicken. Sua felt like her memory was getting really bad. 

“That’s also not bad of an idea, I’ve been seeing him toy with the one from Yeri…he always looks so fascinated.” Hongseok agrees, “He’ll probably want one for himself.” 

“Let’s get both things since there’s a shopping district near the restaurant I booked. We can easily find these items.” Seulgi says in confirmation. Her brow raises slightly when Hongseok looks at her with pursed lips. 

“What?” 

“You booked that same chicken restaurant we went to last week?” Hongseok narrowed his eyes at Seulgi’s defensive face. 

“Yeah, do you have a problem with that?” 

“Okay let’s not fight,” Sua places each of her hands over their foreheads to push them apart, “There should be other things on the menu Hongie, don’t you worry.” 

“But why does Seulgi get to choose!” Hongseok persists. 

“I suggested it first!” 

“We can change the reservation-” 

“Enough!” Sua, usually the moderator, uses that word to shut them up. “I said no fighting. Aish..you two are just as childish as the kids.” 

Hongseok and Seulgi feigned offended looks with that comment, but stops bickering, proving her point as they behaved.

As agreed upon, Sua and Seulgi would review Yeri’s dance choreography. They did so at around 6pm, after their last visitors left the library. Geonwoo and Hongseok set up two chairs in the middle for Sua and Seulgi to pose as real examiners. Jonghyuk was in charge of filming, though he didn’t know that angle was important, filming only half of her body. Winter was the music director, who quickly came to Jonghyuk’s side to assist with the filming. 

‘Bad boy’ by Red Velvet started playing and the two ex-dancers were hit by Yeri’s fatal gaze. Her black leather jacket and flared pants were a perfect match for the type of the song. But more importantly, how she expressed the song with her body. 

“Her facial work is good.” Sua murmurs over to Seulgi, who nods curtly. 

“She uses her eyes very playfully.” Seulgi murmurs back, their eyes scanning every aspect of Yeri as she dances. 

“Mhm…” Sua was caught up in the flow of the younger girl’s movements, which were pretty good to say the least. She used most of her limbs well, creating a stable structure. 

“Fantastic control of limbs.” Seulgi reads off Sua’s mind, clearly both on the same page. 

“Sometimes she overdoes the arms, but it’s not that noticeable overall.” Sua murmurs in reply, catching a small detail at position transitions.

“Ah true,” Seulgi sounded impressed that Sua had caught that detail, because she was also scrutinising Yeri’s moves but didn't notice it until Sua mentioned it. “Good catch.” 

“Let’s hear you sing the chorus.” Sua challenges the girl a little bit, curious to see if she knew how to breathe properly. 

Seulgi glances over at her difficult request, since Yeri may have not warmed up her vocal chords, but nods, curious too. 

“날 보는 시선 너도 느껴봐~” Yeri confidently sings the pre-chorus line, smoothly transitioning to the chorus with both sound and movement. 

Sua and Seulgi nod in groove to the song, and Yeri’s youthful voice. They could tell Yeri was trying her best to look at ease as she focused on singing and dancing flawlessly. At one point, her downcasted eyes to check her footwork gave it away. But it was still very smooth overall, which was what mattered.

The song ended with a short instrumental of the main melody, and a classic ending pose. 

“Whooo!” The team cheered for Yeri, giving her a round of applause. Geonwoo started shrieking like a fangirl, almost mockingly, so he received a chop on the head from Hongseok. 

“I’d grade you an A for dance and A for singing.” Sua says truthfully, nodding in approval. 

“I’d give the same score,” Seulgi carries Sua’s words, “Look back on the video and you’ll see one main thing you’ll need to work on. Your arms.” Seulgi summarises. 

“And try not to cast your eyes downwards too much,” Sua advised, realising that it was probably a habit of the girl’s, “It’s perfectly alright to be playful with the eyes, but keep it where we can see it.” 

Yeri obediently bows at the report, “It must be my habit for changing positions.” 

“Understood. You're doing great though!” 

“Thank you~” 

“Well I don't know what any of that meant but I wanna see you on stage Yerimiee~” Hongseok compliments her, “Slayyy~” He gets down to using her language. 

“Ayeee!” Yeri fist-bumps his lifted fist. 

“You’ll have to teach me lots!” Winter backhugs Yeri, who giggles in response. 

“I will~” 

:

-SuaSeulHong dinner- 

“One soju please!” Hongseok orders, before receiving a smack on the back of his head. The hand belonged to Seulgi, who found it very rude to be drinking alcohol in the presence of Sua. 

“Let him drink,” Sua nudges Seulgi back onto her seat, “I’m alright with that.” 

“Hm.” Seulgi isn't happy but backs off, letting Hongseok be who gave her a scornful glare.

“Aha-” The waiter walks over with a bottle, recognising the three of them. “You three are back. What would you ladies like this evening?” He completely ignores Hongseok for a minute. 

“Braised-”

“Chicken with a side of three rice bowls, one rolled omelette platter and two iced teas?” The waiter didn’t bother hearing Seulgi’s response, who didn’t take it rudely. 

“Wow, that’s all, yes.” Seulgi is amazed by his accuracy, so is Sua. The waiter chuckles knowingly. 

“How could I forget the three adults that were reenacting Kdrama's while eating?” The waiter grins, before turning to Hongseok, “Also this guy, and his pathetic attempt to catch a fly with chopsticks.” 

Sua and Seulgi broke into laughter, recalling exactly what the waiter was referring to. Hongseok was trying to recreate a scene from ‘The Karate Kid’, where a mosquito was caught with Miyagi’s chopsticks. It must’ve looked ridiculous from the waiter’s view, him just stabbing air with the chopsticks. 

“Hey!” Hongseok protests, “I recreated that perfectly.” He insists. 

The waiter doesn’t hesitate to laugh, “Miyagi would have karate-chopped your head.” 

The girls were entertained by the waiter’s easy-going personality, laughing uncontrollably. Hongseok ‘tsked’ in irritants, ordering his own meal of stir-fried baby octopus to pair his lonely bottle of soju. 

“Your acting was so bad, it’s hilarious!” Seulgi rubs it in a little, her eye-smile clearly teasing him.

“...” Hongseok takes a shot, pursing his lips in disbelief. 

“Aww cheer up Hongie!” Sua ruffles his hair messily, “There’s still a chance for your acting career.”

“You think so?” Hongseok is encouraged by Sua’s words. 

“No.” Sua cuts him down again, just to see his crestfallen expression. 

“Seulgi-ah,” Hongseok plans for revenge, smirking as Seulgi turns to him without suspicion. “Let’s play a game of Truth or Drink.” He states, as a question for Seulgi to choose one.

Sua watches in anticipation, knowing she can’t participate. She waits for the tea to spill.

Seulgi narrows her eyes. “Just one game.” She takes up the challenge. 

“Have you had with Joohyun?” Hongseok fires. 

Seulgi chokes on air, her face suddenly flushing like she had been drinking 3 bottles of soju. The usual calm bear is gone, replaced with a flustered one. 

“Uh- how could you ask such a thing in public?!” Seulgi whispers furiously, eyes darting around as if Joohyun would be lurking somewhere nearby. 

“I said what I said. Tell the truth or take a shot,” He pushes the small glass towards her. “Though I think the answer’s already pretty clear…” 

“We haven’t done it yet, okay!!” Seulgi shyly admits, but her wavering eyes say something else. 

“Oh - oh - What’s with the darty eyes Seul? I think you need some of this to calm down.” Hongseok teases, striking a chuckle from Sua. 

Seulgi glares at him, pushing the alcohol away. “I said the truth, now leave me alone!” Seulgi complains, face still tinted pink. 

Hongseok wants the real truth. “Aw c’mon, we all know that’s not the truth.”

Seulgi avoids eye contact for the nth time. Catching Sua’s half-curious, half-teasing gaze only makes her feel more pressured. 

“Uhhh…” Seulgi picks away at her side dish, “We didn’t do it, but we were kind of halfway..?”

“AAAAHHH!” Hongseok and Sua squeal simultaneously. 

The waiter walks by with their food, shaking his head in amusement. He silently sets down their trays of food before scuttling away. 

“Why are you guys overreacting??” Seulgi hides her face in embarrassment, wondering why she was even there. 

“We never thought you’d have the guts Seul!” Hongseok replies simply, bro-bumping Seulgi’s shoulders from his seat. 

“That’s one step forward,” Sua winks at Seulgi, “The intimacy is increasing.” 

“Can we stop talking about this..” Seulgi buries her face in her hands for a long second. 

“Ok ok,” Hongseok gives in, satisfied with the answer he got. “Let’s have a cheer before Seulgi overheats like an oven.” 

Sus chuckles, holding her drink up in the air, both waiting expectantly for Seulgi to do the same. She does so with an eye roll. The three of them cheer for a good meal. 

“잘 먹겠습니다!” 

Hongseok’s chopsticks swipe a piece of chicken from Seulgi’s plate. 

Too bad for him, the bear had sharp vision so his floating chopsticks were spotted, and stopped by her very own pair. 

“I thought you didn't want to eat this?” Seulgi frowns. 

“You thought…” Hongseok retorts with a smug glance. 

Sua sighs audibly, questioning why her friends were bickering over the smallest things. 

Seulgi sets her lips into a thin line. “Don’t you complain anymore then!” She finger-flicked his forehead as he ate the chicken. 

“Sorrraaayy.." Hongseok didn’t quite sound sincere. 

Seulgi raised her fist. 

“Guys! Let’s take a photo!” Sua intervenes before a full-on fight could happen. It was close to happening on a few occasions already today. 

A photo session may seem like a lame diversion, but Seulgi and Hongseok were the type to drop everything at hand for a nice photo. 

“1, 2, 3!” Sua clicks the white button. 

“Wait no! My face was too angled!” Seulgi protests. 

“Mine too! One more!” Hongseok agrees. 

Sua inwardly rolls her eyes. It was so quick for them to be apart, and one.

“Ok, ok.” Sua spent what felt like 10 minutes but in reality was one minute adjusting her phone’s angle to Seulgi’s and Hongseok’s satisfaction. 

“1, 2, 3!” Sua takes it, hoping there wasn't a need for another. Her arm would get sore.

“Niceee~” Hongseok compliments the photo, but Sua knew it was really directed to himself. 

“I’m surprised the lighting’s half-decent,” Seulgi zooms in on the lamp above them. “Usually most restaurants don't have good lighting.” 

“Ha!” Hongseok comments on Seulgi’s remark. “Straight facts.” 

“Okay let’s continue eating so we can quickly buy the gifts~” Sua snaps them back to the food, which were cooling off quickly in the breeze. 

“Ah yeah.” 

“Okiee."

“Wait Hongie…” A thought crosses Sua’s mind. “Don't you have an appointment with someone around this time?” 

A brief look of confusion that flitted across his face was quickly replaced with realisation. He smacks his forehead and grabs his briefcase. 

“Shoot! I’m supposed to meet Hyunwoo at 7.15pm.” He scratches his head. “What time is it now?” “6.51pm.” Seulgi answers for him. Panic surfaces in his eyes. 

“Ack! I’ve got less than 30mins!” He quickly downs the rest of his drink, scoops the rest of the squid into his mouth in a way that the plate becomes a mask of his face. 

“Thanks for the food guys-” He wipes his mouth clean with a napkin, throwing it onto the table afterwards. “I’ll pay you back!” 

Seulgi wants to protest at his lack of decency but compacts it to a glare instead, elbowing his leg as he runs past. He doesn't falter in his step and the last thing they see is his coat flying in the wind. 

“Annoying.” Seulgi mutters, then returns her attention to a pre-occupied Sua. “What’s on your mind?”

“Oh-” Sua snaps back to the present. “Nothing much…was just thinking about Siyeon.”

“Siyeon?” Seulgi was confused for a second. Then it hit her. “Ah the woman that took you out on Saturday?”

“Yes.” Sua nods. 

“What about her?” Seulgi can’t control herself as her lips twitch into a teasing grin. 

Sua notices but doesn't complain, “I was wondering if I should text her something.” 

Seulgi knew that Sua rarely texted for communication. She much preferred to call. “Go for it. Just a simple greeting is enough to keep the friendship blooming.” 

‘Friendship blooming…’ Those two words striked Sua a little different.

“Okay.” Sua nods, “I’ll do that tomorrow.” 

“Sure. As long as you say something…you are interested in her right?” Seulgi questions, before realising how she sounded. “As in building a friendship with her.” She added.

“Of course. For all that I know, she's a nice person.” Sua didn't quite know where her determination was coming from, but it felt right to say so. 

“I'll be here for you.” Seulgi pats her shoulders in encouragement. “Let’s go get Geonwoo’s presents before we forget.”

“Oh yes…so a colourful mouse and a music box?” 

“Yep! Hongie gave me some money earlier to pay his share. I doubt it will be expensive though.” 

Bright, multi-coloured led lights hung like banners from poles to poles as the two librarians entered the ever-bustling shopping district. As work overall was over, they were constantly close-bodied with other people looking to have a shopping spree. 

The slim roads gave barely enough room for them to breathe, catching a new face with every step they took. Seulgi glanced every so often to make sure Sua was fine. And she was. In fact she very much missed such an environment. 

“Aha, we can tick one off the list now.” Sua spots a music box at the bottom rack at the entrance of a dainty shop. 

“How did you even spot it among these fluffy things?” Seulgi picks up a hawaii-style band to retrieve a cute music box. 

“I don't know. I just did.” Sua replies honestly, “Ode to Joy.” She read on the box. 

“Well that’s a nice tune. Are there any other tunes?” 

“Let’s see now…” Sua checks the other boxes Seulgi had picked up, “Oo Bach!” 

“Ooo, which piece?” 

“Not specified.” Sua can’t test it since it’s protected by plastic. 

“Well okay. I’d choose Bach over Beethoven.” Seulgi takes the boxes that Sua had checked but didn't choose any. Those were nursery tunes like ‘Twinkle Twinkle Little Star’ or ‘Baa Baa black sheep’. 

“Sure.” 

“Onto the next!” Seulgi links their arms so they don’t end up apart. “From what we’ve seen so far, I think the mouse will be a little hard to find.” She was referring to the fact that most of the shops on their road sold things like plushies, bags, or general accessories. Not very tech specific… 

“Ehh I’m sure there’ll be a shop somewhere. Let’s just walk a little further.” Sua convinces her. 

True to her words, they finally stumble upon a tech-accessory shop about a block down from where they were. The store was empty, a lone man standing behind the counter. Seulgi was surprised to see some trendy brands on the shelf, the most active one on social media out of the trio. Sua could only look around in awe at the cool devices. 

The two greeted the man in charge, who greeted them back with a friendly smile. 

They immediately diverted their attention to the shelf of mouses, where it was further separated into half. One half for office use, the other half for gaming purposes, which contained the lit-up multi-coloured mouses. 

“Gosh there are so many types…” Sua starts picking one up to examine the outer image of the mouse.

It had a specific shape; as if to accustom to a person's palm. The main body of the mouse was shaved off so that it was comfortable to rest fingers on it. Sua now understood why it was a gaming mouse. But not quite necessary for Geonwoo. 

“Does Geonwoo even play games?” Seulgi reads her mind after examining the same mouse.. 

“I don't think so.” Sua racks through her memory for any mention of him being into gaming. The young chap was always ranting about his software programs or creative stories, not about shooting games. 

“Well, it’s not a bad idea if we get him a gaming mouse, since he uses the computer a lot…he would appreciate such a mouse, less strain on his finger muscles.” 

“That’s true.” Sua checks the price and her eyes widen in horror. 

‘$120?!’ They communicate with their eyes. Seulgi puts it back on the shelf immediately. 

“Hey, this one looks good.” Seulgi picks up another one, which was crafted somewhat similarly to the previously chosen mouse and lit-up. “And it’s about half the price.” 

“Let’s get it then.” 

Satisfied with the nice presents, they discuss what cake they should order for tomorrow. Following traditions of past birthdays at the library, they usually celebrate with a mini-party after work. Seulgi & Sua were already sure that Jonghyuk was preparing banners and all with Hongseok. They were to prepare the meeting room secretly tomorrow… 

“His favourite flavour is vanilla, though he doesn't favour overly sweet things, so I was thinking less icing.” Sua thought aloud. 

“Agreed. Simple is best.” Seulgi texts her friend on her phone the details. “Also simple decorations?” “Yes, a computer made of cake would be adorable.” 

“That’s definitely possible.” Seulgi types away, “Done. We should receive it around the time of our lunch break.” “Fantastic. Do you think he’ll be surprised?” 

“He won't be surprised by the suprise or presents. He’ll be surprised by the cake.” Seulgi laughs, “He’ll be in awe of it.” 

“I can imagine that.” Sua grins. 

~