~ Chapter 24 ~

At the end of the rainbow 🌈

3rd POV

 

Siyeon didn't think she’d start the morning making out with Sua in the bathroom like they were teenagers in a high school toilet, but she isn't complaining, their bathroom was cleaner. She assumed the aftermath of yesterday’s birthday had Sua more fired up than usual.

“God baby,” Siyeon mumbled between nips of her neck, tempted to leave a hickey or two.

Sua’s firm hand on the base of her neck told her no. 

“I wonder how we’ll hide from Gahyeon,” She gasped and rolled her head forward when Siyeon on her skin with increased pressure, her whole body tingling in anticipation. 

Siyeon de-attached her lips to rest hers on Sua’s. “You worry about that pretty little mouth of yours,” She her bottom lip and bit down on it as they kissed, her hands gliding against the smooth fabric of her clothes, to hold her baby.

 “Or should I say…those vocal chords?” She tilted her chin up with hand, gazing into her eyes knowingly. 

“Oh sorry~ Did I break your eardrums?” Sua sassily retorted.

“As a matter of fact,” Siyeon knew what response to expect when she saw a hand ball up into a fist. “They did not. You were music to my ears.” She grinned gleefully, her swollen lips trembling slightly.

Sua grabbed her jaw. “I’ll make sure you scream out my name until you lose your voice.” Her eyes were fierce and serious, something Siyeon wished to not see, out of fear.

She gulped nervously, feeling the heat even more when Sua bit her collarbone before buttoning up her pyjama shirt. She slapped her and leaned on her as she got off the sink that Siyeon put her on. 

“Let’s finalise the rental contract and Gahyeon’s bed today.”

Siyeon fell into the step beside her, hiding her flustered expression with a cough. “That we can do. What are you thinking of for breakfast?”

“I made a waffle mix last night so…waffles?” 

“This is why I love you Bora.”

“HAHA so is it tteokbokki or me?” She challenged her.

Siyeon’s face morphed into a wince, and she sighed.

Which was not the wanted reaction, because Sua grabbed her collar.

“Should I bite you again Lee Siyeon?”

“No no, of course I choose you hun, you’re my everything.” Siyeon was fast to save her own , even though her love for tteokbokki was strong.

“Sounds about right,” She narrowed her eyes, but gave Siyeon an apron, leaving her no other position than the one of a chef’s assistant.

Siyeon was in charge of watching the waffles and putting them on the plate, while Sua handled the batter and cutting of fruits for topping.

“Can you feed me a grape?” Siyeon nestled her chin on Sua’s shoulder, mouth open.

Sua let go of the strawberries she was cutting and took one grape to feed her, patting her cheek on the way back to the cutting board. 

“Thank you.” Siyeon mumbled and opened the machine that beeped, producing two fresh waffles. She stacked it onto the four she’s made.

Just as the food was set on the tray, their doorbell rang. 

Sua stopped cutting and Siyeon rested the plate down. 

“Did you call someone?"

“Who could be at the door?”

Siyeon went ahead to the door, checking the peephole first. She saw a streak of dark roots, the surrounding a deeply faded purple. She let out a grunt of disbelief.

“Bora!” JiU was first to greet her over Siyeon, heading straight into their home, placing her shoes on the shoe rack like it was hers. “Bestie, where are you? I miss you!”

Sua was just in time to dry her hands with a kitchen towel to embrace her. “Minji!” She squeals in reply.

Siyeon scoffed by the doorway, unable to register the fact that her weekend privacy Sua was gone for at least half a day. Her smartwatch lit up, a notification from her work device that read ‘Minji’s meeting with SeoulFind’.

‘Did she just-’ Siyeon cut off her own thoughts in shock.

“Kim Minji! Did you cancel SeoulFind?”

JiU peeled her attention off of Sua for a moment. “Yeah.”

“Kim Minji what the hell,” Siyeon got between her and Sua. “You know this is an ‘apology meeting’ for your childish actions.” 

“Which is why I sent Handong.” JiU surrendered, her hands in the air. “She’s able to handle them better than me.”

Siyeon frowned. That was never a role for Handong to do, since it was the fault of JiU’s. It was unfair for JiU to take her weekend time like that. 

“Siyeon, Minji, let’s calm down first and have some breakfast.” Sua’s quiet voice firmly cut through. 

Siyeon still kept her eyes trained on JiU, questioning and dissatisfied.

Sua took the head of the table as moderator, with Siyeon on her right and JiU on her left.

“When did eonnie start calling you Minji?...” Siyeon mumbled with a mouthful of waffle, which was not enough to muffle her icy tone.

Sua leaned over to JiU and whispered, “You know, she only calls me ‘eonnie’ when she’s jealous.”

JiU’s brief chuckle soon turned into a frown. “She calls me eonnie when she’s annoyed with me.” 

“And when she’s mad it’s the full name.” JiU dropped her volume to a whisper.

“So,” Siyeon takes control of the verbal action, “What brings you here JiU?”

JiU grimaced as if to express, ‘Oop, she’s using my work name, which means she’s really mad.’

“I came here to talk with my therapist,” She laid a friendly hand on Sua’s shoulder. “And spend some time with my best friend of course.” Her eyes remained on Sua, betraying Siyeon’s title.

She sipped her coffee, forgetting it was hot, and accidentally burning the tip of her tongue. 

“.” She cursed under her breath, looking for a cup of water. 

Sua held one to her lips right away. “Pabo-ya, wait for it to cool down.” She tucked away hair that caught itself between her lips. 

“I do apologise for intruding in the morning,” JiU began, after they had all gotten forkfuls of food in.

A snarl came her way but Sua was swift to express dismissal of her apology,

“No, not at all! I love having you over.” 

The gaze Siyeon then sent Sua’s way was filled with hurt.

“And of course, how could I forget?” JiU reached into her bag to pull out a present. “For my dear friend who has turned 28.” 

Siyeon rolled her eyes but took it with a ‘thanks’. 

“Minji no-” She squeezed her eyes shut. It was a book titled ‘ Positions’. Literally. It was a book JiU wouldn’t need, and a book she would definitely gift someone. “Why did you buy this….?” 

“I thought that after giving birth you two could run wild, try some fun stuff.” JiU shrugged, smiling when Sua burst into laughter upon reading the title. 

“JiU this is great,” Sua’s casual response takes both of them off-guard. “I’ve always been curious what couples have tried.” She opens the book on a random page and a high-pitched scream escapes . 

There was a lot of skin. The images coloured.

“Hehe yeah, the book is coloured so all details can be seen…or should I say, a clearer picture of which position to pull?” JiU sneakily adds as Sua flips page after page, her eyes growing wider and wider. Sua wasn’t sure if she felt horrified or fascinated. Or both.

“I mean,” Sua turned to Siyeon, the book still open in her hands, “Why not?” She flipped it around for Siyeon to see. 

“Hun,” Siyeon facepalmed. “Can we drop this please, I am feeling a tad uncomfortable.” She masked her embarrassment with a poker face. 

Sua closed the book. “Alright Sing,” She turned back to JiU, “So, let’s get down to business. How are you? Feeling a little better?”

JiU sighed, “I miss her, I guess. I didn’t think I would.” She picked at her plate with her fork, scraping around but never poking any to eat, kind of like how she manages her feelings. 

“In what way? Her presence?” Sua questioned further. 

“Umm,” JiU rested her face on her hand, gazing into the wall behind Sua. “She stayed at my place often and she would make me hangover ramen…she would massage me sometimes…and the cuddles, she’s very cute.” JiU explained, half-mumbling, half-talking, but anyone could hear that longing in her tone.

Sua could see it in her eyes that she felt lonely. “What do you want to do about it now?”

JiU shrugged, finally poking a grape. She didn’t eat it though, “I just want to know how she’s doing, she blocked my number after all.” 

Sua and Siyeon exchanged glances. They had Yoohyeon’s number from when they went for that picnic double date but she never responded. They didn’t really know what to say either, since they didn’t know her that well.

“Do you want to be with her?” Siyeon asked seriously.

JiU nodded, sitting upright again. “You know that phrase, ‘You never realise the value of something until it’s gone.’? That’s hitting me like a truck at night. As such a busy person, I never set aside time for reflection of the situation and the emotions took control. Yoohyeon is a someone to me, having left such a deep impact in a short period of time.”

Siyeon was speechless, but hopeful.

Sua caressed her hair gently, upon seeing her getting a little emotional. “Relationships are a two-way street. I think the two of you didn’t give each other enough time to find where you could meet, though maybe because this is out of your comfort zone and Yoohyeon is a little delicate, not to mention the lack of time,” Sua patted her hand assuringly. “I suggest you clear sometime before meeting Yoohyeon again.’’

“Okay…” JiU mumbled again. 

When Sua and JiU moved on to lighter topics, Siyeon took the opportunity to use her phone to send Handong a text. 

 

-All good with SeoulFind?-

Handong (MinT):

-I’ve managed to confirm the contract. We will be meeting them again next week. They did express disappointment that JiU-eonnie was not there.-

Siyeon glanced briefly at JiU.

-I’ll make sure JiU meets them. Thank you so much for filling in her spot, I would have done it if I had known she was going to withdraw.-

Handong (MinT)

-No worries, eonnie. I’m happy to help…I know JiU-eonnie is still recovering.-

Siyeon sent an exasperated emoji. After some time to ponder, she sent,

-Dong, could you do something for me?-

Handong (MinT)

-Yes, eonnie?-

-Could you tell me about Yoohyeon’s current situation?-

The message was read but no reply was given. Siyeon let out a quiet sigh, this was a sensitive topic as Handong was effectively in the middle of it all. She maybe isn’t keen to share because it wasn’t her business…

Handong (MinT):

-I do not wish to reveal much, but I can say that she is struggling.-

Siyeon was grateful for the answer, even if it was vague. But she tried to get something more.

-Is it concerning?- 

Handong (MinT):

-Yes.- 

Siyeon hovered her thumb over the following sentence she wanted to type. 

Handong (MinT):

-I recommend that JiU speaks to Yoohyeon’s roommate first, before meeting Yoohyeon.-

-Alright.-

-Thank you Handong, please enjoy your weekend.- Siyeon forced a curt finish so as to not ask more questions.

Handong (MinT):

-No problem boss, enjoy your weekend too.-

 

She set her phone on the table, gaining some attention from the other two. 

“Was that Handong?” JiU read her behaviour well. 

“Yeah, she handled the meeting well. You are to meet them again next week, no questions asked.” Siyeon began, looking at her pointedly. “I also asked her about Yoohyeon,’’ She cleared . “She is not doing well, was all Handong could say. She also suggested meeting her roommate before meeting Yoohyeon.” She shared. “I’m not sure if that was what she was told, or just a suggestion.’’

“It’s just a suggestion. Yubin wouldn’t tell her that I’m sure.”

“YubIn? Who’s that?” Sua questioned, a little lost about the involved people.

“Yoohyoen’s roommate, full name, Lee Yubin. I don’t know much about her except for the fact that she’s in University doing music.” JiU elaborated. 

Sua gasped. The girl that frequently visited her library came to mind immediately. 

“I know a Lee Yubin that does music…’’ She started, trying to see what visual details she remembered could connect the coincidence. “She has a small face? Large eyes? The quiet type?”

JiU nodded. “That’s gotta be her. Dark hair, likes to wear plaid flannels.”

Sua remembers that detail, having seen the black-white flannels she wore whenever she visited, draped over the seats whenever she had to use the restroom. It had always been a visual signal that she was in the library. “She often studies at the library I work at. I know her. She’s Yoohyeon’s roommate?”

JiU and Siyeon nodded. 

“Want to hear the crazier part? Yubin’s girlfriend is our employee at MinTech, Handong.” 

“The Handong, Siyeon just spoke to?” Sua confirmed, in disbelief at the revelation.

“Yeah…this is really a story from a drama…or like a novel.” JiU chuckled to herself, joined by Siyeon. 

“This really is a small town.” Siyeon reasoned. “Where does Yoohyeon work?”

“She’s a waitress,” JiU replied with a knowing glance at Siyeon. “You know I go for waitresses.”

“I never understood why you bribed them.” Siyeon rolled her eyes.

Sua choked on her water and Siyeon moved to get a napkin for her. “Did you pay Yoohyeon?”

“I think I paid her a couple hundred for a makeout session and date. I mean, I hadn’t been back in the game for a while so I had to start strong.” JiU’s neck turned a little red from embarrassment at the memory. 

“But Yoohyeon didn’t want that, I soon came to realise.” She continued, feeling a bit pathetic.

Siyeon hummed in agreement, especially after their initial meeting during the picnic. She seemed delicate, almost fragile like a glass vase. She needed to be handled with care, and JiU was not the person for that. Yet. It was up to JiU to change her mindset from fling to relationships. 

“Hmm…reminds me of my high school days back in the day, some guys would pay girls to play the part and show off, everyone knew it was fake but it was somehow necessary for the social conversations. Please be a gentlewoman and treat her well.’’

JiU saluted her words. “Yes ma’am.”

“Woah, woah, woah, hold it right there you criminal,” Siyeon held a palm up to JiU, “You’re so quick to salute her orders but find ways to refute mine? You and I are done.” She angrily retorted.

JiU simply cuddled up to Sua. “Sorry Si, your girl here is my new best friend. I’ll have to borrow her from time to time.” 

Siyeon was enraged. Sua knew that and leaned over to kiss her. “You are my romantic soulmate, Minji is like my platonic soulmate.” 

“No, no,” Siyeon was bewildered, “The word ‘soulmate’ should only be with me and no other name.” She emphasised the last few words aggressively.

Before a full-blown battle began, Sua cut through it with the motherly instruction of cleaning up the dishes despite having a dishwasher. The two stopped bickering and listened obediently.

As they washed the dishes, the bickering rose again, from JiU not washing the soap off completely. Sua was fooled to think they were more mature. She got between them and pulled on both their ears.

“If you two bicker on more time, I will lock you both up in a room.”

“This is my hou-” Siyeon wanted to protest.

“What’s yours is mine, so technically this is mine too. Anyways, I am not kidding. I have a baby kicking inside me already - I don’t two big babies fighting around me.’’

Once all was cleaned up, they moved to the couch to chill. It seemed that JiU had no plans of leaving. Additionally, it had begun raining. 

Siyeon had something to say about it but shoved the words back into . 

“Take your hands off of her.” She heavily disapproved of the skinship JiU was initiating.

“Hun, she could use some cuddles,” Sua defended her, allowing JiU to rest her head on her shoulder which Siyeon disapprovingly glared at, JiU stuck out her tongue. “Let her be.”

With no room for argument, Siyeon and Sua tackle two important things they had planned to discuss, which is the rental of Sua’s flat and Gahyeon’s bed/bedroom. JiU sat by Sua’s side, mainly scrolling through her phone while paying some attention to them. 

Siyeon’s apartment was a three-bedroom, the master bedroom was used by her and Sua, the second one was for guests, and the third one she used as storage or as a place to lie down and stare at the ceiling during an existential crisis…during the first few years of living there. 

Regarding Gahyeon’s bed, Sua wanted Gahyeon close by. Siyeon wanted what Sua wanted. A crib wouldn’t fit well in their room, something like a bassinet should do, but they planned to ask around for more opinions. One thing for sure was the hiring of postpartum helpers, Siyeon had a couple services in mind. Postpartum helpers covered three major services, Practical Services such as meal prep, general household cleaning and baby care to allow parents to rest, Information Services such as providing guidance on taking care of the baby, feeding, parent-child bonding etc, Emotional Support to the birthgiver if they are feeling overwhelmed or uncertain.  

“I’ll pay for the postpartum service, consider it my gift.” JiU suddenly input, overhearing them discussing their budget.

“No, eonnie, it’s alright.” Siyeon waved the offer off. 

“I insist Si,” JiU brought out her CEO voice, firm and determined, Sua was surprised to hear how different she sounded. “This is the least I should do.’’

Siyeon gave her a side eye. “You’re being too nice…” 

She frowned when JiU greeted Gahyeon, shaking her head upon hearing her introduce herself as the ‘Best Aunt In The World!’. Sua laughed at that, delighted by her words.

“In all seriousness, consider this your birthday present Si,” JiU smiled sincerely. “Pick the best service you find, no worries about the price.” She glanced at Sua knowingly. “I need to make sure this girl is back in shape as soon as possible so we can paaartyyy~~!”

The two of them held hands and let the squeals fly.

“WHEEEE~~!!!” 

Siyeon covered her ears, about to bleed from their voices. She went ahead to pick a service among the five they had shortlisted. The biggest differences were the duration of the packages, which were categorised as weeks and months. 

“We could do two weeks first and extend it to a month.” Sua pointed at a package. 

“Shouldn’t we just do a month?” Siyeon murmured. “I don’t see why we have to trial this, it’s not a netflix subscription.”

Sua placed a hand on the back of her neck. “Easy for you to say, when you’re not the one giving birth.”

Siyeon cowered. “Right, sorry my dear.” She peppered kisses all over that hand holding her neck. 

“Pfft, this is the first time I see Siyeon being so submissive.” JiU chortled.

Siyeon threw her a death glare. “Shut up and chase your puppy.” 

“Hng↘️↘️~~” JiU buried her face into her bent knees, whimpering softly.

Sua patted her hair gently. “Think carefully about what you want to say to her.”

“...okay.”

Moving onto payment of the booking, JiU’s phone camera reached the payment QR code quickly, processing the payment with a scan of her face. 

“Let’s pick out a bed for our winter baby…” Siyeon opened another window, smiling when Sua nestled her head against her shoulder. 

“Cribs are eliminated, bassinets look good.” Sua pointed at one.

Siyeon opened to say something, but closed it. 

“Hm?” Sua noticed her lips part. “What do you think?"

Siyeon relented. “Bassinets are fine but…,” She scrolled down to find another bed, “I like floor beds better.”

“Floor beds aren’t bad either.” Sua considered, “The bassinet can also be on the floor, no need for elevation. I’m worried that she will roll to the side and fall to the floor.”

“We can check with the doctor. Floor beds should be suitable, and we can lay on them too since they don't have any edges.” Siyeon zoomed in. “Good for when she needs to be held.”

Sua acknowledged her point, yet remained a little unconvinced. 

“Both of you talking like you're sleeping in the bed, Gahyeon would be able to tell you which she prefers…” JiU retorted.

“But it's a waste to get two different beds…” Siyeon muttered, she changed her mind when she felt teeth sink into her neck. “Right, we must go with what Gahyeon approves of.”

“The biggest worry is SIDS, sudden infant death syndrome. We just have to keep her on her back when sleeping. I've already learned that babies have to live in an environment between 27-28 degrees. By the way, should we attend that prenatal class together?”

Siyeon's brain jumbled with a frenzy of thoughts trying to process what she said. “Um…I've read about that too, we can automatically regulate the temperature and yes?”

Sua was satisfied with her answer. “Great.”

Siyeon blinked slowly to reset. “It's the class provided by your doctor or..?"

“We are referred to a dedicated faculty, yes… if you're okay then we should schedule that sometime soon.” Sua scrolled through her notes to see what else they needed to discuss.

JiU tapped Sua's shoulder at that moment. She turned to the CEO with attentive eyes.

“Isn't there something I can do for Yoohyeon like…now? Maybe to make her feel a little better.” JiU’s voice got small towards the end, sounding like a small child that’s realised they’d messed up.

Sua smiles at how innocent she looked. “Of course you can, you can use Siyeon and I in that way…through Siyeon and I  Handong and Yubin should be able to help us.” Sua saw that the name ‘Yubin’ caused a flash of unease to cross JiU’s face. “I’ll handle Yubin, don’t worry.” Sua assured her.

Yubin was a diligent person, Sua knew in her heart. She was serious in ways that she could see translate into friendships and relationships. But she couldn’t be so stiff.

“What would you like to do for her?” 

JiU tilted her head in question. It didn't take long for an answer to come out, “Flowers, her favourite sashimi, chocolates and desserts that she likes, maybe a Sunmi album? She loves Sunmi…maybe clothes? I know she had been looking at a piece from Mardi Mercredi…”

“Woah~ woah there champ,” Siyeon shut her down, before she started sobbing. “Let’s not go overboard or it’ll be too obvious who it’s from, yes? Just the flowers and sashimi will do first…” She suggested sensibly.

“Right…” JiU mumbled to herself, whipping out her phone to place the orders. 

“JiU do you have any pets?” Sua asked abruptly.

“Yes,” JiU looked up from her phone. “What pet do you think I have?”

Sua scanned her for a brief moment. “A dog.”

“Ooo~~ That’s right, a pomeranian, pup’s name is Cherry,” JiU grins at the talk of her puppy, “She’s already five years old, living now with my mom in Daegu.’’ 

“Aha, I knew it.” Sua clicked her tongue affectionately. “You’d look like you’d go for the puppy types…like Yoohyeon.” She slid in smoothly.

JiU winced at the accuracy of her statement. Yoohyeon was a puppy to her too, at times. “Got me there…”

“If you’re feeling nervous about approaching Yoohyeon, think of her like Cherry, not like a client. She tends to express her emotions in ways that puppies wag their tails when happy or whimper when in pain. Unlike clients as they’re usually direct, focused on the business, apathetic too.” 

Siyeon had to input her thoughts on this, but on what Sua had previously said about JiU’s ideal type. “Come to think of it, you never stuck around with many of the girls before because they were never your style, were they?” She had always wondered why JiU stuck around with Yoohyeon for two months, when the usual scenario was two days. 

JiU nodded sheepishly. “I guess so. I’ve never seen a puppy-like face like Yoohyeon before.”

“I agree on that,” Sua vividly remembered her first impression of Yoohyeon at the park. A shy but sweet girl, with a lovely smile and pretty figure. No wonder that JiU was attracted to her.

Siyeon took the remote to play some music, to accompany the sun that had risen higher. “Is there anything else you need from us JiU?” She kindly initiated a motive to kick her out.

JiU caught onto that, feigning hurt as she places a hand over her chest. “Do you not like me anymore Si?”

Siyeon grabbed the book JiU had gifted her aggressively. “Not when I get this as a present!?” She screamed in lowercase, she didn’t need Gahyeon hearing how pissed she actually was. 

“Pfft,” JiU snickered, “You don’t need to lie Lee Siyeon, I know what your mind is capable of.” She winked teasingly.

“Sing, I’m going to see Seulgi and Hongseok for kbbq tonight, do you think you could bring me?” Sua replies to the messages on her phone regarding that, forgetting that it’s been a long time since she’d hung out with the two.

“Of cour-” Siyeon was to reply when JiU interrupted her.

“Take me with you!” JiU held onto Sua’s arm, a clingy expression on her face. 

“Kim Minji get your hands off my woman right now.” Siyeon stated strictly, yet another death glare sent her way.

This time JiU listened. “Sorry,” She slipped out an apology, “Got excited at the idea of food. But please take me! I have no plans tonight either.” 

“...’’ Siyeon couldn’t believe what she was hearing. Gone was the JiU that was begging her to go for drinks. 

“Um, sure I guess,” Sua shrugged with a nod right after. “I’m sure my friends won’t mind. You don’t mind?” 

JiU smirked, “I’m an ‘E’, socialising is my thing.” She assured. 

Sua chuckled at her confidence, but was curious about her mbti. “What’s your mbti actually?”

“I’m an ENFP off-work, ESTJ on-work. Very opposite persona’s, I’m sure Siyeon has observed a lot of that switch-up.” She hid herself from Siyeon’s burdensome gaze using a pillow. 

“Oh wow interesting, I can kind of see that though. I’m an ENTJ, but there are times where I behave more like an ESFJ. Siyeon is an ENTP, was it? Or did it change again?” She turned to her.

“Uh…” Siyeon transferred her irritance away from JiU to look for the answer. “If I’m not mistaken I’m still an ENTP, but I sometimes behave like an ESTP. JiU would have seen more of my ESTP side at work.’’ She replied after a thought.

“Are you really an ‘E’?” Sua questioned Siyeon further, “I’m not aware of anyone in your social circle outside of MinTech.” She prompted. 

Siyeon went into defensive mode. “I keep in contact with people from my University days, I met them three or four times a week before dating you. With you I obviously prioritised us, otherwise I would have chosen to keep meeting them. I can’t do both.” She explained.

“Whyyy?” Sua was grateful but a little sad. “Can’t you hang out with them like how I hang out with Seulgi and Hongseok?” 

Siyeon shook her head. “Usually we’d see each other at conferences in Seoul, then go for dinner or drinks, but that happens less often now, and since they all reside in Seoul or Busan it’s difficult to meet. I’d usually spend half my Saturday in Seoul, then evening back to town.” 

“Ohh…” 

“No worries hun,” Siyeon kissed her forehead. “You and Gahyeon are all I need to socialise with.” She bent down to kiss her baby.

JiU gasped in shock, “You’re going to do me like that Lee Siyeon? Like I’m a skipped advertisement?” There was some genuine hurt in her tone.

“Yes.” Siyeon gave no mercy.

“As expected, you guys have been friends for a long time. You guys insult each other more than you say nice things about each other,” Sua shook her head in amusement. “It’s so funny.”

Siyeon and JiU exchanged glances at that moment, eyes dissing the other, with disgust. 

“Alright kids, let’s get some drama action in.” Sua snapped her fingers in front of their faces. “Anyone that interrupts my peaceful binge-watching gets a hit from me. Who wants that?” She looked at both of them daringly.

Both shook their heads ‘no’. 

With another satisfied smile, Sua leans back comfortably and plays a drama she had been recently watching. On her right she grabs Siyeon’s hand, on her left she grabs JiU’s to Siyeon’s dismay. 

“Oh my god that’s Im Yeonjin!”

“JiU shush.”

“You shush!”

Sua raised a hand in the air and both sides went silent.

But of course, twenty minutes later it started again. 

With an exasperated sigh, she covers both their mouths forcefully with her hands, effectively shutting them up. How would she handle them with Seulgi and Hongseok later that night?


 

Author's Note: Is everyone enjoying the story so far? ^^